THE BROWNS BOARD

Dolphin Fans: A Bunch of Tools

Shep

All that Mike Wallace love... haha... Joe Haden has made a living of shutting him down the past 2 years...

Last year the one game when he was healthy he came up with 1 catch for 9 yards...

In 2011, in 2 games he came up with 5 catches for 68 yards...

0 TDs

Brian Harline vs. Buster Skrine will be a more interesting matchup. Sure, Hartline is a 1000 yd receiver, BUT 1/4 of those yards came in ONE game... which your team still lost...

This game is a wash in so many areas... Who is going to play better Tannehill or Weeden? Who is going to make the BIG play?

My guess... Miami fans will know who Travis Benjamin is by Sunday evening, Tannehill will get to know Jabaal Sheard pretty well, and Lamar Miller will see plenty of Phil Taylor, D'Qwell Jackson, and Anthyba Rubin...

Go Browns!!!

You idiots keep mentioning that we'll find out who Travis Benjamin is... hello morons... HE PLAYED AT THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI...

We know who he is.

A back up.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh so it wasn't you that pointed out we have a white receiver. As if that somehow matters... by the way, Naples is full of Mexicans my friend. They didn't come off a boat because they can just walk across the river...

What river ... the Everglades?

Zombo

you couldn't pay me to go to miami or anywhere south of NC. bunch of stoopid stinkin shine-guzzlin jibber jabbers.

who ever heard of flying cockroaches bigger than a cat?

haitians cubans.......castro and co. couldn't wait to get rid of that filth that filled his prisons and now they are featured every week on a show called 'the first 48'. between the cubans and PR cops i'm surprised they have the intelligence to solve a crime let alone rub 2 sticks together to start a fire.

you can have your beach and shove it up your ass. nothing like seeing a big fat hairy speedo wearing brown skin non english speaking queef stand up with a sandy crack. i'll take snow mobiles and blondes any day over those fat assed welfare kid dumpers. if the US was smart they'd fly over florida, miss and alabama and drop chemical castration gas over those shit holes every nite.

hell even a friend of mine who IS a dolphins fan says the new logo sucks. you guys just won't admit it.

and as far as the game is concerned (yeah we want to be detroit when it comes to football) did you see our offensive weapons when we played them a couple of weeks ago?

if not you'll see them this sunday, and you'll remember it for the rest of the year. cuz i'll make it my point to drop in on your fish-fag website and remind you of it every chance i get.

you couldn't pay me to go to miami or anywhere south of NC. bunch of stoopid stinkin shine-guzzlin jibber jabbers.

haitians cubans.......castro and co. couldn't wait to get rid of that filth that filled his prisons and now they are featured every week on a show called 'the first 48'. between the cubans and PR cops i'm surprised they have the intelligence to solve a crime let alone rub 2 sticks together to start a fire.

you can have your beach and shove it up your ass. nothing like seeing a big fat hairy speedo wearing brown skin non english speaking queef stand up with a sandy crack. i'll take snow mobiles and blondes any day over those fat assed welfare kid dumpers. if the US was smart they'd fly over florida, miss and alabama and drop chemical castration gas over those shit holes every nite.

You have obviously NEVER been to Florida. You ever read the chart on the angriest cities in America cupcake? Yours truly is in the top 5. Hmm...refer to the username. LOL.

I have no clue why fans argue and talk shit about the cities in America the teams represent instead of the actual teams themselves but anyway...

Us Browns fans are a tad excited and over eager. The offense and its effectiveness will be impacted by Gordons absence, but I must note that the WR core as of right now is not bad at all, in fact Greg Little and Bess are fine targets...its just Weeden. If Weeden plays with the potential we saw in the first couple preseason games, then the offense will be fine. Cameron is a great target also, along with T rich. Offense should be ok.

And seriously, we cannot hype the coaching staff enough. This is the biggest upgrade for Cleveland this year, competent coaching. So watch out, the Browns may not win 11 games but they WILL be significantly improved all around. Guaranteed, thats why we are so excited for Sunday,

Browns 20 dolphins 16

who ever heard of flying cockroaches bigger than a cat?

hell even a friend of mine who IS a dolphins fan says the new logo sucks. you guys just won't admit it.

and as far as the game is concerned (yeah we want to be detroit when it comes to football) did you see our offensive weapons when we played them a couple of weeks ago?

if not you'll see them this sunday, and you'll remember it for the rest of the year. cuz i'll make it my point to drop in on your fish-fag website and remind you of it every chance i get.

You couldn't pay me to go to New York seeing as how most of my money would be taken by the government anyway...

I think what our fine tuna of the sea friend was trying to say is that mexicans come from cuba...

Or else he has no clue what he is saying because no one mentioned mexicans in napels.

Uh... your xenophobic, bigoted friend talked about loving Naples because of the lack of Hispanics over there... except that its full of Mexicans.

I know following more than one thing at a time is a challenge for Turds fans, but you can do it if you try hard enough.

You have obviously NEVER been to Florida. You ever read the chart on the angriest cities in America cupcake? Yours truly is in the top 5. Hmm...refer to the username. LOL.

I would take angry over the homeless capital of the world. They need to have some of the Ohio D.O.T plow trucks scrape them off the side walks like snow.

Also you just received the award of being the most miserable.

Wouldn't surprise me if Tan has a encore performance of his 2012 season opening act against the Texans. 4 picks and 4 sacks. The kid is just not that good out of the gate. Doesn't he get many reps in camp? You won't be any better than 6 -10 in 2013. You should count your blessings that you play the Bills and Jets twice a year. With Tan at the helm ,week 7 will find you coming off a bye week with a record of 0- 5. I feel your pain. We've had more than our share of non-hackers at QB

I have no clue why fans argue and talk shit about the cities in America the teams represent instead of the actual teams themselves but anyway...

I'm just dishing it all back to them. There are no doubt a few sane people on here, but the majority of these posts have been focused on slamming the stereotypical demographic of South Florida from scum who have never been to the area. Will Chudzinski and Norv Turner be scoring touchdowns for you this season as well? Philbin and Sherman probably won't be much of a threat in such a circumstance, so you got us on that.

Uh... your xenophobic, bigoted friend talked about loving Naples because of the lack of Hispanics over there... except that its full of Mexicans.

I know following more than one thing at a time is a challenge for Turds fans, but you can do it if you try hard enough.

But you can't so don't try.

Where did you queers come up with your fucking names?

Impotent Destruction?

Ski money?

Thrawn lite?

WTF is it supposed to do scare us?

Oh so it wasn't you that pointed out we have a white receiver. As if that somehow matters... by the way, Naples is full of Mexicans my friend. They didn't come off a boat because they can just walk across the river...

I live about 45 Minutes north of Naples,Florida. I can tell you there are little if no mexicans that are residents. Mostly roofers, lawn guys, and construction guys who WORK in Naples....... Naples is full of rich people & there is not really a ghetto in Naples.

Now Miami is a whole different subject. You have crackheads, cubans, mexicans, puerto ricans, blacks, whites, murderers, back stabbing bball players (LeChoke). The way people in drive in Miami is ridiculous...makes new york city driving look like a walk in the park.

Browns - 31

Stinkfish- 24

Richardson will be the Offensive Player of the Year this year. He was coming off surgery and played with broken ribs, this year he will be lightning in a keg, Bitches. Any team that lines up across from Richardson will be blown the fuck up. Yeah, he's one bad ass motherfucker. I don't think you understand what our team is capable of...

It's not that Miami is "that good", it's that Cleveland is "not that good". Both are 2nd place teams, edge Miami. And keep in mind Reggie Bush was jettisoned for Lamar Miller. And the Browns passing over Grimes just proves how inept the front office is in Ohio lol. It all comes down to firepower, and Miami just has more of it.

Miami has more firepower? How? How many proven "threats" are on MIami's roster? Wallace? What has he ever done? He can run fast, yes, but that's all he has. Route running is sub-par with him, and your qb does not need someone that won't be at target; he's young and can't yet improvise. Your offense, and I hate to say it, considering I'm a Browns fan and our team has yet to prove anything of superior nature,,...sucks dick. Be ready for a very boring season. If anything, I've always thought that your D is very understated. If you win, believe me, it will be because of that. But firepower, really?! If you have to really rely on Hartline...well, you're fucked. But in the meantime, I expect Trent is going to skull-fuck you in the harshest of manners.

Lmao....

OK then. Last time the fish beat the browns? '04.

Last time they played...'11. Guess how many sacks the fish had.....

That's right....none. the browns? 5.

Get back to me when that great defense the fish supposedly has learns how to rush a good OL.

Zombo, on 04 Sept 2013 - 8:05 PM, said:snapback.png

What river ... the Everglades?

Zombo

Guess geography isn't a strong suit for Turds fans.

Ummm ... I live in Naples. I'd like to know what river Mexicans are walking across?

Zombo

back stabbing bball players (LeChoke). The way people in drive in Miami is ridiculous...makes

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! The dude must have "choked" his way to back to back NBA Finals MVPs while he left your team perennially competing for the NBA draft lottery year after year. It's a broken record. ALL of your teams suck, the city of Cleveland (even saying that name makes me want to laugh) has a whole never ending history of such biblical proportions of failure that it makes the Chicago Cubs look like the Pittsburgh Steelers, get over it. Oh, but thanks for LeBron!

"Trent is going to skull-fuck you in the harshest of manners"

True Story.

I live about 45 Minutes north of Naples,Florida. I can tell you there are little if no mexicans that are residents. Mostly roofers, lawn guys, and construction guys who WORK in Naples....... Naples is full of rich people & there is not really a ghetto in Naples.

Now Miami is a whole different subject. You have crackheads, cubans, mexicans, puerto ricans, blacks, whites, murderers, back stabbing bball players (LeChoke). The way people in drive in Miami is ridiculous...makes new york city driving look like a walk in the park.

Browns - 31

Stinkfish- 24

You, sir, obviously have no clue what you are talking about. I live in Naples, and I speak Spanish at my local beer buying establishment. I am of Irish decent, but I stick out like a sore thumb there. My neighborhood rocks, but when I cross the street to said local beer buying establishment, which is nightly I mind you, I must put on Spanish face.

In other words, I'm currently feeling the highs of visiting establishment recently

NYC angry? no not really? my user name is irrelevant but yes toxic is part of it. a stage name from a punk band in the late 70's. (you wouldn't know about the 70's, prob not even the 80's, so i won't even go there with you yellow shitter).

does it cost a fortune to live here? yeah. don't be hatin.

sorry flippin burgers at the jack-in-the-box isn't putting you on the right path pimple dick. but if you're lucky you can 'move-on up".....to a double wide trailer. just remember NOT to get flood or hurricane insurance this next go round. we could use a lot less people sucking off america's tit.

NYC angry? no not really? my user name is irrelevant but yes toxic is part of it. a stage name from a punk band in the late 70's. (you wouldn't know about the 70's, prob not even the 80's, so i won't even go there with you yellow shitter).

does it cost a fortune to live here? yeah. don't be hatin.

sorry flippin burgers at the jack-in-the-box isn't putting you on the right path pimple dick. but if you're lucky you can 'move-on up".....to a double wide trailer. just remember NOT to get flood or hurricane insurance this next go round. we could use a lot less people sucking off america's tit.

LMAO see, I trash off of legitimate facts, you know you have won when the other dude resorts to making up his own fantasies as to how he would LIKE to think I live life. We all know it isn't true, but keep dwelling in the fact that your city runs a damn hardcore history of failure. UMADBRO?

Archived