THE BROWNS BOARD

Dolphin Fans: A Bunch of Tools

Shep

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cleveland ranked in the bottom part of the league last year in offense...what have they done to improve that? Defensively, both teams have solid defenses. Miami's could be on the verge of dominant. Koa Misi was easily the best LB on the unit last year but he doesn't get the press. Wake will get two sacks, write it down. This is going to be a defensive struggle decided by ST's and turnovers. Miami will win 17-13.

I'm a klansman because I live in Naples and speak English?

Wow, you Miami morons seem a little over-sensitive.

Maybe it's because you live in a shithole.

Zombo

You seem very fixated on skin color and language.

Major sign of insecurity.

I go to Naples all the time. Most boring place I've ever been.

Although I am sure Cleveland would be right up there if I were ever forced to go.

Cleveland ranked in the bottom part of the league last year in offense...what have they done to improve that? Defensively, both teams have solid defenses. Miami's could be on the verge of dominant. Koa Misi was easily the best LB on the unit last year but he doesn't get the press. Wake will get two sacks, write it down. This is going to be a defensive struggle decided by ST's and turnovers. Miami will win 17-13.

Don't attempt intelligent conversations around here.

It freaks them out and they start calling you a homo.

What have we done to improve our offense? We brought in a real coaching staff. Weeden, Richardson, Benjamin and Gordon (who sadly, you won't see) were all rookies last year. Little and Cameron second year players.

You are in for a world of difference. I'm tickled that you are first up.

Zombo

You seem very fixated on skin color and language.

Major sign of insecurity.

I go to Naples all the time. Most boring place I've ever been.

Although I am sure Cleveland would be right up there if I were ever forced to go.

I've never mentioned skin color. Naples is very diversified, they just happen to be educated people who speak the language and didn't just get off a boat.

Zombo

Zombo...that was a long-winded way to say nothing. Richardson is a beast. If Miami contains him, they win the game. Weeden has no targets. Your offensive weapons, Richardson excepted, couldn't stretch their own groin let alone a real NFL defense. You might put together enough short drives for a few FGs. Wake is a freak. He'll introduce himself to Weeden early and often.

Ski, please don't invite these folks over to our site. People who respond by bashing our "fag" logo because they have no substance are not welcome there.

It is hard being a Browns fan, just like it is hard being a Dolphins fan. Neither franchise has done much lately.

However, in Miami, if our football team sucks, our basketball team takes over (yes, that is a shot because we stole Lebron James from you).

In Cleveland, every team sucks.

And in Miami, if every team sucks, you still have beaches, clubs, and a whole bunch of other stuff to do.

In Cleveland... you can be depressed about how crappy your city looks and how hard it is to get a job.

I guess that's why they are too emotional to have an intelligent discussion about the game and resort to bashing our "fag" logo.

Are you kidding me???

I was just in your town, and this is what Miami is....

1. Everyone Hates the Marlins

2. South Beach is OverRated

3. Prices are stupid high

4. Know body gives a shit about the Dolphins

5. Biggest Bandwagon Heat fans I have ever seen. ( Quick Story I was at the Dolphin Mall in one of the Sports Stores wearing my Ohio State Jersey and the Guy said that we stole the National Championship from the Canes, and I said like the 2 NBA championships you stole away from the Cavs?? He said he would rather have the Canes National Champ than the Heats 2 rings.

6. The only thing that everyone loves in Miami is the Canes that's it. Its a lot of flash for nothing, So don't give that Bullshit about Miami I am only 200 miles North of Miami and am there all the time. ( BTW Marlins Park is great, expect for that god awful thing in center field)

Weeden has no targets.

That sounds dumb now, but it's going to really sound dumb around 4:00 PM Sunday.

By the way ... Your offense is not scary at all. Brian Hartline has 6 TDs in 4 years ... he's one of your scary threats?

OK, so Mike Wallace has one big play. What else are you going to do against our pressure?

Zombo

Thus far I see nothing but hopeful predictions from these Miami fans. They think Wallace is a good receiver? Lmao....steelers let him walk in favor of Antonio brown. Joe Hayden knows his one trick and has quite a few games experience shutting him down.

They've also quite a sorry offensive line. These are the idiots that thought long was on par with JT.

Then they tell us our receivers are nobodies while filling out a roster with just the same.

You jackwagons should stick to basketball, cause you really lack in football acumen. You're the new "dream team", and will suffer the same fate. Mark my words, Wallace is gonna quit on you in week 6.

Last year in total offense and defense

Cleveland 25th

Miami 27th

Both QBs were rookies and posted similar numbers despite Tannehill missing several games. Miami actually finished higher than the Browns in the offensive rushing department. Defenses are again very similar with Cleveland getting the edge in rush defense and Miami getting the edge in pass defense. STs and turnovers will determine the game.

That sounds dumb now, but it's going to really sound dumb around 4:00 PM Sunday.

By the way ... Your offense is not scary at all. Brian Hartline has 6 TDs in 4 years ... he's one of your scary threats?

OK, so Mike Wallace has one big play. What else are you going to do against our pressure?

Zombo

Hartline is a 4th year guy who needed a guy like Wallace to take the extra cover guy off of him. He still had a 1000yds last year despite seeing double coverage. Lamar Miller is a younger, faster version of Reggie Bush. Miami has upgraded. Cleveland stood pat.

Jesus, if they were this good they would have been in the Super Bowl.

While I am unfamiliar with a lot of Miami's talent....I suggest a great deal of bias is at play here.

Just a simple example: You have Brent Grimes better than Joe Haden? Joe is one of the best 5 CBs in the game. Grimes was passed over by the Browns for Chris Owens.....who now sits on our second string.

And your RCB was let go by the Browns...in favor of the guy who now plays that position for us.

I am sure there are a lot of other problems here...but corrections will have to wait.

It's not that Miami is "that good", it's that Cleveland is "not that good". Both are 2nd place teams, edge Miami. And keep in mind Reggie Bush was jettisoned for Lamar Miller. And the Browns passing over Grimes just proves how inept the front office is in Ohio lol. It all comes down to firepower, and Miami just has more of it.

All that Mike Wallace love... haha... Joe Haden has made a living of shutting him down the past 2 years...

Last year the one game when he was healthy he came up with 1 catch for 9 yards...

In 2011, in 2 games he came up with 5 catches for 68 yards...

0 TDs

Brian Harline vs. Buster Skrine will be a more interesting matchup. Sure, Hartline is a 1000 yd receiver, BUT 1/4 of those yards came in ONE game... which your team still lost...

This game is a wash in so many areas... Who is going to play better Tannehill or Weeden? Who is going to make the BIG play?

My guess... Miami fans will know who Travis Benjamin is by Sunday evening, Tannehill will get to know Jabaal Sheard pretty well, and Lamar Miller will see plenty of Phil Taylor, D'Qwell Jackson, and Anthyba Rubin...

Go Browns!!!

The Dolphins are going to get their collective asses handed to them in a paper bag... a doggy bag at that. They are going to drag their beat up asses to the plane and hide in a corner crying and trying to come to grips with just being dominated 44 - 16. We are going to kill Tannehill, he might never be the same after the beating we put on his pansy ass. Your Offensive line is going to be smothered and beat to fuck. Your WR's might as well not even show up because I'd be surprised if Tanny can even see them with all the stars that will be in his eyes. Your fucking dead, and Richardson will stomp on your fucking hearts. This game will be over by halftime.

This game is a wash in so many areas... Who is going to play better Tannehill or Weeden? Who is going to make the BIG play?

Wow a reasonable Browns Fan. I agree. I think both QBs will play within themselves and not try too much. I expect turnovers will be king. I think STs will play a factor. Field position will determine which team kicks the most FGs. Both Defenses are respectable.

ooh boy...another mensa candidate.

The Dolphins are going to get their collective asses handed to them in a paper bag... a doggy bag at that. They are going to drag their beat up asses to the plane and hide in a corner crying and trying to come to grips with just being dominated 44 - 16. We are going to kill Tannehill, he might never be the same after the beating we put on his pansy ass. Your Offensive line is going to be smothered and beat to fuck. Your WR's might as well not even show up because I'd be surprised if Tanny can even see them with all the stars that will be in his eyes. Your fucking dead, and Richardson will stomp on your fucking hearts. This game will be over by halftime.

Has your whole life been one big disappointment? Cuz your team sucks bro

Jonathon Martin will be exposed come Sunday. Dez Bryant will tie him up like a pretzel. He is going to be educated on the ins and outs of AFC North football. Things are a little different in Cle this year. You are not in Buffalo or NJ facing the weak sister Jets.

Both offenses are questionable...I agree. However, fins haven't an OL like the browns. Our defensive pressure is gonna terrorize Tanny....maybe not sacks, but hell be running for his life, tossing check downs all day.

I'd be worried about Patterson, cause we've witnessed his suckage. Problem for the phins is weeden will have time to throw. Meaning, browns have the personnel to minimize the rush, making passing effective.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=0&statisticCategory=SACKS&conference=null&season=2012&seasonType=REG

You know...on page 2 there is this fellow named Sheard....lol. Is this the fearsome guy you speak of? 7 whole sacks? ...wait...who is that at number 3....yeah that's right that is C Wake. "Weeden will have time to throw"...after Sunday he's going to flinch after throwing a towel in the lockerroom.

I've never mentioned skin color. Naples is very diversified, they just happen to be educated people who speak the language and didn't just get off a boat.

Zombo

Oh so it wasn't you that pointed out we have a white receiver. As if that somehow matters... by the way, Naples is full of Mexicans my friend. They didn't come off a boat because they can just walk across the river...

Are you kidding me???

I was just in your town, and this is what Miami is....

1. Everyone Hates the Marlins

2. South Beach is OverRated

3. Prices are stupid high

4. Know body gives a shit about the Dolphins

5. Biggest Bandwagon Heat fans I have ever seen. ( Quick Story I was at the Dolphin Mall in one of the Sports Stores wearing my Ohio State Jersey and the Guy said that we stole the National Championship from the Canes, and I said like the 2 NBA championships you stole away from the Cavs?? He said he would rather have the Canes National Champ than the Heats 2 rings.

6. The only thing that everyone loves in Miami is the Canes that's it. Its a lot of flash for nothing, So don't give that Bullshit about Miami I am only 200 miles North of Miami and am there all the time. ( BTW Marlins Park is great, expect for that god awful thing in center field)

Yeah Tampa... great place. What's the curfew in Ybor City now... like 3pm?

Archived