THE BROWNS BOARD

Dolphin Fans: A Bunch of Tools

Shep

Well outside of you guys missing your number 1 WR, this was a pretty even game. You guys have a pretty solid defense. Haden shutdown Wallace, but that also freed up Hartline (the guy many of you dissed) to do damage on the other side. I have to wonder why the Browns decided to air it out so much. Miami was stacking on first down but not on downs 2 and 3. Richardson was under utilized. I think ST's weren't as big a factor as I originally thought but our rookie kicker is money. I don't think your team is as bad as our defense made it look. Neither offense is going to light it up but the defense should keep you in most games.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only debate is if it's man caused, or a natural warming cycle. If you're at sea level,my advice is head to higher ground before the property values go to hell.

The debate is over for any and all that use the grey matter between their ears... but regardless the advice is sound....

Traded my 9' slab elevation for nearly 300' a couple years ago. So I'm set...

Now back to football... or pics of mik's "two hot chicks"...

Pics or it did not happen!!!!!!!!!

...because I saw a lot of good in the Browns today.

I've always had a soft spot in my heart for the Browns (mostly because if the Kosar days), and it's continuing with the Chudzinski connection to Miami.

I'll tell you this...your defense is good. I haven't seen Pouncey get manhandled like that before. I was hanging out with a friend at his house...the Fins/Browns, Seahawks/Panthers, and Patriots/Bills were all playing in different areas of the house. Our kids were playing together, and my buddy came up to check on them. The Fins were up 6-0 at that point, but they couldn't do a THING on the ground. He walked in the room.

"How they look?"

"They look great on D...but Cleveland's eating our O-line's lunch. Watch this."

On cue, Lamar Miller took a handoff, moved about six inches, and got crushed.

Him: "Holy ####. Good luck with that."

Then he wandered back downstairs.

I understand you have no desire to look, but trust me...the Fins boards are all buzzing with how bad our running game sucks. I don't think it's that. I think it's that your D-Line is that good.

Point being, I think the Browns are where the Fins were about a year ago. New coach, new system. With your line, and Haden, and a healthy Mingo, and Richardson, and Norv Turner running the O, I really think the Browns are gonna make life hell for the rest of the AFC North this year. There's a reason about 90% of the so-called media "experts" were picking the Browns to win this game.

I honestly don't think Weeden is the answer at QB, but...hey...I've been wrong before.

Anyway. Don't give up. I really think the Browns are a lot closer to being competitive than it looks right now.

Best of luck on the rest of the year.

Hey Brownies fans, remember that name "Cameron Wake" we mentioned during our last visit? Well, now you know. Now that it's set in stone, the Miami Dolphins are winners, the Brownies are losers. 10 pts? I thought our defense blew. What about that prediction of 44-16? Eat crow bud. I did come away with a little more respect for Cleveland though, after all, it's only friendly trash talk. Take it to a personal level or not, your team does have a great defensive line (not as good as Miami's though, as we all now know), and a good defense as a whole. Honestly, good luck to your team in the AFC North. The Steelers looked like garbage today, maybe you guys will take 3rd, or even 2nd place. Now give us our crow and not the expected childish whining, and excuses. Go' Fins!

Pretty much what I had to say. I was there today and it was a prety good experience. Sunblock next time is a must. God it was hot, thank the lord for that like air vacuumed area or whatever it was.

It was a defensive battle like I suspected. Did not expect Lamar to get stuffed to that extent. I think the Browns D is going to be the toughest we face for quite sometime. Pretty much among the best all season. Man I wish Haden was on our team. I didn't expect to see Wallace do much, so whatever. He opened it up for the other receivers imo. Keller would be huge this season

or pics of mik's "two hot chicks"...

Pics or it did not happen!!!!!!!!!

oh it happened, and because when the old lady came to pick me up tonite and we were outside smoking...i gave the brunette a kiss on the 'cheek'....i'm sleepin on the couch.

sorry i don't have a 7k smart phone. and i believe the new 'social media' will be the end of all of us.

Tannehill is a tool.

This is Greg Little's game. His chance to establish himself as a true #1 receiver. The world is his oyster. The Dolphins corners aren't great ... I think they start Brent Grimes and Dmitiri Patterson .. a guy we passed over and a guy we let walk. Little can have a huge day. It's all on him.

Weeden 22-34 296 2-1

Richardson 28 - 129 1 Td

Greg Little 8-146-2 TD

Browns win

Zombo

Haha, bitch. Yup, Tannehill is a tool and Patterson is a scrub that your proven shit front office let go huh? 2 picks in one half. EPIC FAIL. LOL UMADBITCH???

As a native Floridian living in south florida and enjoying the beautiful weather and Beaches everday, I can only feel sorry for those of you living in cleveland and understand the motivation behind a spiteful thread as this. I'd feel the same way if I had to live there and have all my teams SUCK like the browns, cavaliers, indians, etc. I get to watch the Heat win multiple championships and the Dolphins crush the browns today.

Haha, bitch. Yup, Tannehill is a tool and Patterson is a scrub that your proven shit front office let go huh? 2 picks in one half. EPIC FAIL. LOL UMADBITCH???

Tannehill ... still a tool.

Not impressed.

Yes, our former front office sucked.

Like your current mother.

Zombo

Archived