THE BROWNS BOARD

Dolphin Fans: A Bunch of Tools

Shep

Just read a couple insider things: Browns feel like the Dolphins are vulnerable to edge rush. Wish Mingo could play, but we have some other good pass rushers. Conversely, Browns do think really highly of their receivers and Tannehill's ability to make plays outside of the pocket. Tough to stay with speed when a guy can extend plays.

Much like Ben and Wallace two years ago.

Add those two together... and the word "contain" comes to mind.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i´m a little shocked at the ignorance i see in this thread...many of you haven´t probably even followed what miami did this offseason, well you are in for a surprise...

Ignorance? Spending the most money in the offseason doesn't win you any awards. Plus your Miami message boards are just as overconfident..

I see it as a close game. Weeden will need to be effective throwing downfield or the dolphins will just stack the line against Richardson. I also still like the Browns pass rush against a weak dolphins oline despite Mingo out and possibly Rubin out. Kitchens and Hughes are solid backups for the dline. 20-17 either team. Haven't decided which one. Even that might be too much scoring for this game..

Oh, and miktoxic, I don't really know what your problem is, but you really do come off like a little bitch. You act about 11 years old. ;)

my case in point.

why are you even here?

i guarantee you 99% of the members of this forum don't or wouldn't go on to our opposing team's forum and

#1) blow smoke up people's asses and say "howdy partner, i'm just here for some thoughtful insight on this week's game". (HA! what a bunch of horseshit).

#2) i (and possibly others) could give 2 shits about what you think, who you are and what you do.

11 years old? obviously you haven't read any of my posts cuz i got grandkids older than that/you.

and we'll all be surprised by the outcome of sunday's game. i'll be shocked if we don't spear your ugly asses for 31 points, while you will be shocked if your team doesn't do the same to us.

it's called football....and on any given sunday.

meanwhile, cheers to your cat! here's a bushmill's to your mom's hairy coonie.

Ignorance? Spending the most money in the offseason doesn't win you any awards. Plus your Miami message boards are just as overconfident..

I see it as a close game. Weeden will need to be effective throwing downfield or the dolphins will just stack the line against Richardson. I also still like the Browns pass rush against a weak dolphins oline despite Mingo out and possibly Rubin out. Kitchens and Hughes are solid backups for the dline. 20-17 either team. Haven't decided which one. Even that might be too much scoring for this game..

I believe Winn is the back up DE, but I agree that either Winn, Hughes, or Kitchen are more than capable of filling the spot.

Heard Joe Thomas and Kruger talk about the Dolphins. Thomas says Miami's front seven is among the best

in the league. Kruger says talked about how Tannehill can really move and throw the ball.

Seems the Browns have been looking to win this first game since training camp.

Miami makes a big mistake in underestimating these Browns. I'm pretty confident in them - they

are ready to win this first game, which will really set the tone for the rest of the season in a great way.

Lol..gee I wonder why.

Could it be that except for the late 80's your team has sucked for most of your lifetimes?

well i know one name to scratch off the list.

not the list of people i will take out when i get the news i've got four days to live, but another list.

keep weeding them down.

my case in point.

why are you even here?

i guarantee you 99% of the members of this forum don't or wouldn't go on to our opposing team's forum and

#1) blow smoke up people's asses and say "howdy partner, i'm just here for some thoughtful insight on this week's game". (HA! what a bunch of horseshit).

#2) i (and possibly others) could give 2 shits about what you think, who you are and what you do.

11 years old? obviously you haven't read any of my posts cuz i got grandkids older than that/you.

and we'll all be surprised by the outcome of sunday's game. i'll be shocked if we don't spear your ugly asses for 31 points, while you will be shocked if your team doesn't do the same to us.

it's called football....and on any given sunday.

meanwhile, cheers to your cat! here's a bushmill's to your mom's hairy coonie.

You literally made no points. I'm only here because I saw this thread on my own Fin site and couldn't really take how much of an ass you are to everyone else. So I felt the need to drop in, give me 2 cents on the game and say whatever. #1, how is that horseshit? Opposing fans visit our site sometimes and we aren't rude to them, its usually a good conversation. #2, great. 11? Yeah you act like that, maybe an angry 15 year old, I dont know. Your statement is funny seeing as how you don't know me and can't actually judge me age. Whereas, you reply to other posters in here basically saying youre going to off them; how mature dude.

Yeah it is football, on any given Sunday. Therefore you could whoop us by 31 points, or we could to you. Thats why they play, eh?

I want the Browns to beat the ever living fuck out of Miami, but I think it's going to be a close one. I consider OT a real possibility.
Another outcome that is far less likely but still could happen is the dreaded tie. Say both teams beat the fuck out of each other for 4 quarters and end up going to OT. Miami's kicker is a rookie and Cleveland's is Billy Cundiff. Just sayin...

You literally made no points. I'm only here because I saw this thread on my own Fin site and couldn't really take how much of an ass you are to everyone else. So I felt the need to drop in, give me 2 cents on the game and say whatever. #1, how is that horseshit? Opposing fans visit our site sometimes and we aren't rude to them, its usually a good conversation. #2, great. 11? Yeah you act like that, maybe an angry 15 year old, I dont know. Your statement is funny seeing as how you don't know me and can't actually judge me age. Whereas, you reply to other posters in here basically saying youre going to off them; how mature dude.

Yeah it is football, on any given Sunday. Therefore you could whoop us by 31 points, or we could to you. Thats why they play, eh?

MY POINT WAS AND IS THAT YOU WILL NEVER SEE ME ON AN OPOSSING TEAM'S FORUM COMING IN TO SAY HI WHICH WAS NOT THE REASON IN THE FIRST PLACE, JUST TO INSTIGATE SHIT AND START FLAMING.

I COULD GIVE A FUCK HOW YOU AND YOUR LOVER CARLOS LIVE YOUR LIVES. NOW GO DOWN TO THE BODEGA WITH YOUR FLIP FLOPS ON AND GRAB A SIX OF MODELOS YOU HAIRY CUBAN QUEEF.

BTW. I DON'T EVER SAY I'LL OFF ANYONE. I WISH MOST PEOPLE EVEN ENEMIES LIKE YOU THE BEST LIFE POSSIBLE.

JUST GO TO THE DOCS AND CHECK FOR THE HIV.

Do you even think before speaking? Like what? I wasn't talking shit at all gamewise. Not sure where your random wild insults come from, but nice imagination.

You should reread your post at the very top of this page, your own words say you would off people.

Whatever though, if we lose ill come back to eat crow; but if we win what will you have to say?

Later, bruh

Do you even think before speaking? Like what? I wasn't talking shit at all gamewise. Not sure where your random wild insults come from, but nice imagination.

You should reread your post at the very top of this page, your own words say you would off people.

Whatever though, if we lose ill come back to eat crow; but if we win what will you have to say?

Later, bruh

i will do the same my friend. it won't be the first or last time that i've taken my medicine.

speaking of which i know i've got some zannies laying around here some where.

for real...good luck, and all that type of shit over here.

So...you fags posted this thread on your site, and you felt compelled to come here and post to what....defend your honor?

Sounds like inferiority complex to me.

Talk football or get the fuck out. Get so sick of football fans that got no clue what's actually going on come game day.

I've actually read most crappie boards....most of y'all don't know shit from shinola about football.....

So...you fags posted this thread on your site, and you felt compelled to come here and post to what....defend your honor?

Sounds like inferiority complex to me.

Talk football or get the fuck out. Get so sick of football fans that got no clue what's actually going on come game day.

I've actually read most crappie boards....most of y'all don't know shit from shinola about football.....

We were talking football until the conversation took an ugly turn south. Fans who know/don't know football are all over, oh well.

And toxic, good luck to you guys as well. Here's hoping to a game with no injuries

Here's hoping to a game with no injuries

well said.

and to guys here we all know this happens every week during the 16 game schedule. fans are going to balst one another even if it's not football talk. so get over it.

dudes that complain about reading something that isn't on point with the topic can always go to another thread or start their own.

it ain't that hard.

Or, you can act your ancient fucking age and keep to point. You and diehard are the kings of juvenile insults for no reason. Mostly due to your lack of football acumen, but also due to your lack of civity.

And no fish fan.....you weren't talking football. You're speaking fanglish.....which is a bunch of half ape sports fans projecting their uninformed opinions on a sport they only wish they could have played through a fantasy football stat mongering perspective.

Your sites fucking pathetic.

So this is the thread where all the goofy global warming crackpots are hiding!

Sorry about the O\T I'm not a global warming crackpot- but I can tell you this much (from first hand experience) - glaciers coming off of Mount McKinley have retreated miles from where they were. Glacier Bay wasn't even a bay 100 years ago- it was solid tidewater ice. Chunks of the Ross Ice Shelf in Antartica calved a state sized iceberg recently.

Only debate is if it's man caused, or a natural warming cycle. If you're at sea level,my advice is head to higher ground before the property values go to hell.

Or, you can act your ancient fucking age and keep to point. You and diehard are the kings of juvenile insults for no reason. Mostly due to your lack of football acumen,

oh, so sorry sir. did not know i was talking the lord jesus christ of football. let me bow down in front of you and receive your blood in a goblet.

you can be one fucking douchebag when you want to. your problem is you take things too seriously.

get off your 4 foot high horse and belly up to the underside of the bar and we'll have some chuckles. just don't bring up your high and mighty attitude.

I went to two different Browns forums this week. On the other one, the guys were pretty classy. On this one, all we got from you guys was insults and bigotry.

So I'll go to the other forum and say "good game guys" and I will come here and say "UP YOUR ASSES"!!!! Especially to that Zombo guy who hates Hispanics...

Enjoy your loss and your bust of a QB! Another 5 win season for the Poops... if you're lucky.

Hey Brownies fans, remember that name "Cameron Wake" we mentioned during our last visit? Well, now you know. Now that it's set in stone, the Miami Dolphins are winners, the Brownies are losers. 10 pts? I thought our defense blew. What about that prediction of 44-16? Eat crow bud. I did come away with a little more respect for Cleveland though, after all, it's only friendly trash talk. Take it to a personal level or not, your team does have a great defensive line (not as good as Miami's though, as we all now know), and a good defense as a whole. Honestly, good luck to your team in the AFC North. The Steelers looked like garbage today, maybe you guys will take 3rd, or even 2nd place. Now give us our crow and not the expected childish whining, and excuses. Go' Fins!

Hey Brownies fans, remember that name "Cameron Wake" we mentioned during our last visit? Well, now you know. Now that it's set in stone, the Miami Dolphins are winners, the Brownies are losers. 10 pts? I thought our defense blew. What about that prediction of 44-16? Eat crow bud. I did come away with a little more respect for Cleveland though, after all, it's only friendly trash talk. Take it to a personal level or not, your team does have a great defensive line (not as good as Miami's though, as we all now know), and a good defense as a whole. Honestly, good luck to your team in the AFC North. The Steelers looked like garbage today, maybe you guys will take 3rd, or even 2nd place. Now give us our crow and not the expected childish whining, and excuses. Go' Fins!

Not everyone was rude to you guys. I predicted a close 20-17 game going either way. Our offense struggled without Gordon at receiver and Little dropping everything thrown his way. Your defensive line is better than ours and it showed. The Browns need a guard to replace Cousins who had 6+ penalties today and Schwartz was destroyed by Wake. You will need a running game to win many games in this league though. Lucky for you, the Patriots don't look very impressive and the Bills and Jets are nothing special. Good luck the rest of the season.

Archived