THE BROWNS BOARD

What About Antonio West?

998822_10151685308194178_1587627860_n.jp
Hello. Don’t recognize me? That’s OK; I understand.
My name was Antonio West. I was the 13-month old child who was shot in the face at point blank range by two black teens, who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot.
I think my murder and my mommy’s wounding made the news for maybe a day, and then disappeared.
A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick, Georgia ruled the black teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty... too bad it was me who got the death sentence from my killers instead, because Mommy didn’t have the money they demanded.

See, my family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder wasn’t ruled a ‘hate crime’.
Oh, and President Obama didn’t take a single moment to acknowledge my murder. He couldn’t have any children who could possibly look like me - so why should he care?

I’m one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media didn’t care to cover the story of my being killed in cold blood.

There isn’t a white equivalent of Al Sharpton, because if there was he would be branded a ‘racist’. So no one’s rushing to Brunswick, Georgia to demonstrate and demand ‘justice’ for me. There’s no ‘White Panther’ party, either, to put a bounty on the lives of the two black teens who murdered me.
I have no voice, I have no representation, and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life.
Isn’t this a great country?

So while you’re out seeking ‘justice for Trayvon’, please remember to seek ‘justice’ for me. Tell your friends about me, tell you families, get tee-shirts with my face on them, and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Trayvon.

I won’t hold my breath.
I don’t have to anymore.
Poor kid did not have a chance. The sorry ass POTUS let people know that he was going to give us changes when he was elected. Now it is time to throw him and all the changes out to the hogs. We better be heard and do something or we will be thrown to the hogs. The sorry bastards in Congress that can do something are too lazy plus they have another month of vacation in August to visit their constituents’. Let them know that the time for action is now….

Weren't you guys bitching about "the damn liberals" using the kids and tragedy of Newtown to push gun reform? How is thus different exactly?

Is there really a spot in there that basically says white people "have no voice... no representation". Lol , really?

Whoever wrote that should feel horrible about themselves in all honesty. What a slimey way to try to push a message.

At least its back on track with DieHards "dark people are bad" theme.

Woody, you antagonism doesn't have any sense behind it.

The POINT is, nobody is talking about this murder. No rallies, no over-the-top

by a hundred miles lies and claims and violence. Nothing.

Diehard is rightly calling out the left for hypocrisy. There is NOBODY

TRYING TO MAKE POLITICAL POINTS, the LEFT DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN

ABOUT THIS KID's MURDER. Can't you ever just follow a subject? It's like you, too,

are saying "why should we give a crap about this kid, there isn't any political motive

to care about him, mostly because he is white."

Do you not see the hypocrisy here on YOUR side. You were flipping shit because Obama had some of those kids behind him while he talked. But apparently "I'm dead now. These bad men killed my mommy. Obama doesn't cars about white people"... that's fine though?

Are you high or just that blinded by your political views... Jesus christ

Weren't you guys bitching about "the damn liberals" using the kids and tragedy of Newtown to push gun reform? How is thus different exactly?

Is there really a spot in there that basically says white people "have no voice... no representation". Lol , really?

Whoever wrote that should feel horrible about themselves in all honesty. What a slimey way to try to push a message.

At least its back on track with DieHards "dark people are bad" theme.

You gotta learn to think outside the box fruitcake.

There is a difference here son, this is not a case of using kids for an agenda like gun control... this just happens to be yet another case where blacks kill whites and it's no big deal...it's the "nothing to see here, run along" position the media always takes.

"Dark people are bad theme"? There you go again with gereralizations. Stop thinking in black and white (no pun).

The truth is that there there are a dispropportionate number of "bad dark people" that you are too cowardly to admit to because it goes against your feelings of "compassion and tolerance".

Holy shit, non of you are going to admit the OP is THE EXACT SAME THING you were bitching about earlier? Hell it is probably worse.

God damn, politics really fucks up the easily impressionable, huh?

Well I'm not gonna get anywhere with you idiots I guess. Have fun jerking each other off while talking about how hard it is to be white...

You are being stupid. You love negative attention, apparently, ...sad.

A. Martin gets killed in self defense while pounding another man's face in against concrete/deadly weapon.

B. Rallies all over praising Martin, calls for prosecution of victim who shot in self defense.

C. Zimmerman trial alllll over the media. Calls for GUN CONTROL !!

D. Sandy Hook - CALLS FOR GUN CONTROL !!!!!!!!!! Racist leftist liar president uses kids a props.

E. Columbine - Pres and the left uses the tragedies to get GUN CONTROL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F. Innocent kids and adults are being murdered in Chicago every damn day....but they are murdered by blacks...

so who cares on the left? Nobody. No political gain in it, so the left doesn't give a damn.

vs

A. This white mother and child...child is ruthlessly murdered by two black teens...................nothing.

Compare the left's political opportunism/pimping........ with not giving a damn about the white child because

there is no black involvment to radicalize the base, no white people to go after who used a gun. No way

to tie in "Stand Your Ground" or "black victimization/opt for power as group"...

The point is, you are screwing up threads right and left on this board. The POINT is KIDS BEING KILLED IS THE SAME THING

REGARDLESS OF THEIR SKIN COLOR TO MOST OF US.

Yet, the left only cares when the kids are black, so J. Jackson, Sharpton, ObaMao, Holder and all the rest can

raise all hell and claim victimization and Obamao cares only because the black kid is black like him, so he could

have been Obamao's son.....

THE POINT IS, THAT WITH NO POLITICAL GAIN TO BE HAD OVER ALLEGED BLACK RACIAL PROFILING

AND VICTIMIZATION, THE ENTIRE LEFT DOESN'T REALLY CARE ABOUT KIDS

................................if they are white kids killed by blacks..... then the narrative goes silent.

You were never in. All you did was coopt the subject of the thread, and

make a personal insult over a situations comparison - and you did it invalidly,

just to try to get somebody's goat by criticizing their post, and the entire thread.

Why, possibly you don't even know why you do it.

IOW's,

The left, especially Obamao, raised all sorts of hell, when they were

USING the deaths of children by white people. And, white-Hispanic Zimmerman.

But black violence? the left doesn't give a crap, because they can't/don't want to

use it as a political lever to further their agenda, because the black on black crime in Chicago,

and this horrific, brutal cold blooded murder was done by two black teens.

We are saying they don't really care, they are politically posturing, and that when blacks kill,

like Martin tried to do to Zimmerman.......the left favors blacks. That's why they keep lying about

the Zimmerman trial.

There had been reports of babies breaking into homes earlier that month. Kid had it coming to him.

or

All he had on him was applesauce and formula!! That doesnt make him a criminal! I'll be wearing a onesie to put on my twitter avatar for solidarity.

(take your pick)

Heck translation:

"I have no comment, or I would say that Diehard makes a good point. The black

community couldn't care less about black on black, or black on white crime...

it's a crime when blacks don't get away with free stuff, and we don't care what they

did to try to get it.......... Dammit, did I just say that?

I hate Cal."

LOL, Legacy, that was funny....

But I just had a visual of a congressperson wearing a onesie on msnbc, declaring

that "no justice, no peace"

blech

No, no, no.

It's just calling out the black victimization agenda. On principle, they only care about black kids. Even a black kid who is a thief,

violent, does MMA fighting, does dope, steals jewelry, is bigger than the Hispanic guy following him, and goes to

beat his face in.

They care more about that thug than a white little kid. That's all. It just means that Obamao only cares about kids when

they are black so they could be like his son, or be him.

good grief.

Archived