THE BROWNS BOARD

Paula Deen

If you want to tell the whole black community that they're grounded in your eyes, or whatever, and you're not speaking to them, because you're upset about of the actions of this guy, I guess next time I'll just pass on what a stupid formulation that is.

And if you want to believe all of those news organizations who are covering this story don't amount to enough news coverage for you, I suppose that's your opinion and you can have it. But you also claimed that you couldn't find the story anywhere and had to look it up. Except that when you look it up, you find lots of links to the story. Being reported. By news organizations.

And then you all move the goalposts. And then you accuse me of spinning.

Well, golly.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, please. Your "truth" doesn't hurt me. You've just got to speak some truth first. And blaming "the black community" because some guy brutally assaulted a woman in a home invasion is about as lazy as thinking gets. You can think it's spot on, but I tend to think you'd agree that's a bit fucked up. But maybe you don't.

Plus, I wouldn't call the above statement "truth." There are examples of where the media completely misses stories that affect the black community. Take the media response to Sandy Hook and Columbine versus the media response to what happens in Chicago just about every night. That's not the media giving black people a break. That's the media largely ignoring the deaths of dozens and dozens of Americans because they're from poor black neighborhoods nobody in the media lives near or gives a shit about.

And then I would agree that there are stories about racism and perceived racism that become larger stories because of the nation's history, like Trayvon Martin. And the media does run with those, in part because they sell (you guys talk about it all the time too, and enjoy doing it, so let's not pretend it's a media creation) and in part because it makes elite white people feel better to expose the racism of others. (See: Deen, Paula.) But racial issues are always going to be widely talked about. This should be no surprise.

So, yes, there's some truth to the idea that the home invasion isn't going to be portrayed as black on white violence, and there's not going to be a national outcry and marches on the mall. But there also shouldn't be, because it doesn't look racially motivated and it's a local crime story. The only reason it's gone national is because of the video. There are home invasions all the time. I gave you two others. You don't seem to want to tie those to the Latino or white community. And you shouldn't. Because that's ridiculous.

I guess I'm not one of those guys who has a persecuted white man complex. I think it's sort of silly.

First off I didn't ble the black community for it. I said this behavior is not atypical and I have little sympathy for them. It is clear that they behave poorly both in and out of their own communities. Dispute this statement if you can.

And really? Really? Twenty schoolchildren murdered a day in Chicago? By the way, who is doing all this killing in Chicago? I will bet you $1000 USD right now that although they are a "minority" they are responsible for at least AT LEAST 85% of the gun violence you speak of. What is the spin on that?

So reading your paragraphs up there is you admitting that there is truth in what I've said despite the fact that you hate it.

I'm not persecuted. I'm doing fine. However I see the way the wind blows. In my sons' lifetimes they will experience racism based on the color of their skins. We white people are sitting passively by and letting happen what we fought a civil war and blacks fought a civil rights war to prevent on their behalf.

If you don't see the evidence of that you are just refusing to look.

First off I didn't ble the black community for it. I said this behavior is not atypical and I have little sympathy for them. It is clear that they behave poorly both in and out of their own communities.

I don't have ill-will toward Jews, but they are covetous and greedy.

First off I didn't ble the black community for it. I said this behavior is not atypical and I have little sympathy for them. It is clear that they behave poorly both in and out of their own communities. Dispute this statement if you can.

Uh, no thanks. Are you serious?

And really? Really? Twenty schoolchildren murdered a day in Chicago?

Obviously not what I said.

By the way, who is doing all this killing in Chicago? I will bet you $1000 USD right now that although they are a "minority" they are responsible for at least AT LEAST 85% of the gun violence you speak of. What is the spin on that?

I'm not suggesting it's white on black violence. I don't know why this is so hard to follow. I'm suggesting that the numbers of black deaths in Chicago far, far outweigh the number of deaths of white children in school shootings, but the school shootings receive far more coverage. It doesn't fit in nicely with your thesis that all the media does is protect black people. No, sometimes they ignore them completely.

Except for Drudge, of course, who uses the violence to appeal to the racist sentiment of his readers.

So reading your paragraphs up there is you admitting that there is truth in what I've said despite the fact that you hate it.

I don't know what it is you think I hate. I simply don't agree with your take. I think it's clumsy. Honestly, if there's one thing I could exercise from this board it might be the triumphant claims of Truth That You Can't Handle, Libtard! It's so tiresome.

I'm not persecuted. I'm doing fine. However I see the way the wind blows. In my sons' lifetimes they will experience racism based on the color of their skins. We white people are sitting passively by and letting happen what we fought a civil war and blacks fought a civil rights war to prevent on their behalf.

If you don't see the evidence of that you are just refusing to look.

Or one could come to the conclusion that I simply don't agree with you, or frame the question the way you do, or share your sense of tribalism and cultural/racial identity. Because I really don't. I don't think I've ever written the words "we white people" without meaning it as a joke. I don't look at it that way. I don't feel a solidarity with "we white people." I really don't. So I'm not coming at this the way you are, like an aggrieved minority group.

I think you're being mostly ridiculous, even if I agree with a small bit of what you're saying. Most of the people who work in journalism are urban liberals and major media coverage of issues is often slanted by that sensibility, location, income bracket, and worldview. Yes, that is true.

That might be a different issue than "this behavior is not atypical and I have little sympathy for them. It is clear that they behave poorly both in and out of their own communities. Dispute this statement if you can."

I'll pass, thanks.

I'm not saying I like black people, that's where you are failing Vapor. I don't hate them either. I make observations based on my experience with them. If you don't agree with that based on your experience that's fine.

But they behave poorly. You two have passed on this, notably veteran spin man heck. I do believe this is because you can't spin that away. They do act poorly. They are responsible for an inordinate amount of racism and violent crime based on their percentage of the population.

If I said they have big lips and eat fried chicken and watermelon all day you can try to liken it to your Jews are covetous and greedy racism arguement. That's typical, and entirely what I expect your reaction to be, but its false. You are entirely unable to prove the black community is actually the most well mannered so you will try to brand me as a racist for telling a truth you don't like.

In any other world besides the insane asylum that is The Browns Board this would be you making a complete ass out of yourself, with me winning by simply letting you talk.

In any public or large or even small private organization you'd be instantly relieved from your duties for this type of crap. You've gone about 100 miles beyond Paula Deen. Your boss would be telling you that, "Oh my God. You're not just fired. You're SO fired." And you'd be filling your cardboard box while demanding that he refute your truth.

Holy mackerel, son. Just stop.

Or keep going. It's enlightening. As well as the opposite of that.

Translation:

"Cysko kicked my ass, and my only way to get back at him is to

ridicule him and tell him I am a genius and always correct about everything

on other boards....dammit"

"Blacks Behave Poorly." This is your thesis? This is what you're saying I can't refute?

"this behavior is not atypical and I have little sympathy for them. It is clear that they behave poorly both in and out of their own communities. Dispute this statement if you can."

Are you fucking serious?

In any other world besides the insane asylum that is The Browns Board this would be you making a complete ass out of yourself, with me winning by simply letting you talk.

In any public or large or even small private organization you'd be instantly relieved from your duties for this type of crap. You've gone about 100 miles beyond Paula Deen. Your boss would be telling you that, "Oh my God. You're not just fired. You're SO fired." And you'd be filling your cardboard box while demanding that he refute your truth.

Listen to your self righteous pompous self. Granted Crisco is a bit slow, but any half wit could deduce the fact that he was not referring to the entire black population.

When you have a disproportionate number of blacks in prison, a disproportionate number getting killed and killing themselves... when 70% of black babies being born out of wedlock, more black women with AIDS and STD's than any other group, a disproportionately higher number of blacks on welfare than any other group, black "artists" glorifying the abuse of women and killing cops and niggas in their music, theres something to be said about "blacks behaving badly".

Listen to Bill Cosby when he talks of blacks behaving badly.

The Million Man March was about black men being fathers to their children.

Even your asshole president got it right when he spoke at the all black Morehouse college commencement...he said be good husbands and fathers to your partners and children and to stop whining about the white man "keeping them down".

I come from a large and diverse family . I have a black sister in law, married to my fourth youngest brother. She is an immigrant from Ghana. She came to the US, earned a masters and is successful...she too says American blacks "behave badly".

I know this has been a tough pill for you apologist " white guilt" libs to swallow.

Try and deal with the truth

I work for a small company we might as well be family. My boss would not say shit about what I have to say about this. I make him a lot of money. The fact is you're trying to spin off my language, because shit has gotten too real for you. I get it, but I don't condone it one bit. You are an apologist and you will go to any length to try and refute my statements except to actually refute them because THEY ARE FACT. Just not facts you LIKE.

Approximately 12%-13% of the American population is African-American, but they make up 40.1% of the almost 2.1 million male inmates in jail

In a 2004 United States Department of Justice report which analyzed carjacking trends over the previous decade, carjacking victims identified 56% of the offenders as black, 21% as white, and 16% as members of other races

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/39993685/ns/health-womens_health/t/blacks-struggle-percent-unwed-mothers-rate/

Blacks struggle with 72% unwed mothers

I can go on and on and on. Instead why don't youbtry to prove that they DONT act poorly. Youve been trying really hard to slip slide out if it but I'm not going to let you.

In my estimation? Their culture is poor. They treat their children badly and when you treat children badly they continue the cycle for their whole lives. Again, you spend one day at any CMHA and see for yourself. But you won't. Not you.

Today I saw a handwritten sign on 55th and Woodland advertising court accepted DNA testing.

Cmha which is the housing authority has a taxpayer sponsered Summer meals initiative because why? They don't feed their kids. Instead they beat them in public and call them niggers. Don't tell me, ill tell you I've seen it with my own eyes

http://sparethekids.com/2011/04/racial-bias-not-real-culprit-in-black-child-abuse-cases/

I've worked in trailer parks too. In my younger days when I DID install alarms I installed dozens in trailers. While many trailer parks were poor there is nowhere near the level of abuse of children in those communities as there is in CMHA and LMHA.

http://mobile.theroot.com/articles/culture/2011/03/black_childabuse_statistics_report_debunks_bias_assumptions.html

A 2007 special report released by the Bureau of Justice Statistics, reveals that approximately 8,000 and, in certain years, as many as 9,000 African Americans are murdered annually in the United States. This chilling figure is accompanied by another equally sobering fact, that 93% of these murders are in fact perpetrated by other blacks. The analysis, supported by FBI records, finds that in 2005 alone, for example, African Americans accounted for 49% of all homicide victims in the US again, almost exclusively at the hands of other African Americans.

Public housing serves black households at a rate substantially greater than their share of the renter population. Forty-eight percent of public housing households are black compared to only 19 percent of all renter households. 6 Taking income into account does not alter this conclusion, since only 30 percent of households with incomes low enough to qualify for public housing are black.

In its letter to the city, Hauptman's office pointed out that while the 2000 census showed 15.7 percent of Berkeley's low-income population was African American, 74.2 percent of the people getting Section 8 rent vouchers and 87 percent of tenants in city-owned rental units were African American

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/BERKELEY-Blacks-favored-in-public-housing-U-S-2733834.php

Archived