THE BROWNS BOARD

Paula Deen

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woody, you are a dumb fuck. What do you think southern cooking is? What Paula Dean cooks. Southern cooking is black cooking. Ever been to the south? Live and learn grasshopper.

No shit you fucking idiot. It was a joke... by a comedian...

can you say shotgun?

for what it cost to put that shit alarm system in you could buy a few nice pieces.

I own four guns and it cost me nothing to put in the most sophisticated alarm system of anyone you know. And I pay nothing to have it monitored. So, you know, choke on it.

They can't hound me out off tv bub. Im free to say whatever the fuck I want. After seeing this video today of a black breaking into a white couples home in New Jersey beating the fuck out of the woman and in front of her 3 year old daughter I have little sympathy for the black community right now.

That's not real news though because some poor black wasn't the victim.

Why would you have sympathy for the black community ever?

What you said about the poor black victim is right though, I'll give you credit for that.

Two blacks kill a white baby in a stroller and no media frenzy.

Another case that should have been national news a thousand times what it received. These are not atypical. Not even veteran spin men can say they are, and neither can they deny they happen much more often than cases like Trayvon Martin

The fuckin liberal media, aint that right Crisco?

They can't hound me out off tv bub. Im free to say whatever the fuck I want. After seeing this video today of a black breaking into a white couples home in New Jersey beating the fuck out of the woman and in front of her 3 year old daughter I have little sympathy for the black community right now.

You're saying it's not news and they don't want to report it, and yet you're learning about it from a report you saw on the news.

And a quick Google search brings up that story on ABC News, NBC News, Fox News, Huffington Post, New York Daily News, NJ.com, Miami Herald, Gawker...

Also, this psychopath represents "the black community"? And if he does wrong, you're just going to have be down on the entire "black community" for a spell? Here. You can have little sympathy for Hispanics too. Also white people.

Come on, now.

You're saying it's not news and they don't want to report it, and yet you're learning about it from a report you saw on the news.

I had to seek it out on the internet after hearing about it on a 'hot talk' radio station. It was not covered by our local news at all. Nor did national media. That's New Jersey local news. Come on now, bud. You're not stupid.

And this, as I said, happens a lot. Shall I dig up some more examples for you? For all your big fancy talk about how many black people you associate with, I'm the one who's on the way to CMHA addison tower on wade park ave in Cleveland today. I know what the black community is doing at home. Yes, this behaviour is not atypical.

And a quick Google search brings up that story on ABC News, NBC News, Fox News, Huffington Post, New York Daily News, NJ.com, Miami Herald, Gawker...

Also, this psychopath represents "the black community"? And if he does wrong, you're just going to have be down on the entire "black community" for a spell? Here. You can have little sympathy for Hispanics too. Also white people.

Come on, now.

Come on, now.

The blacks that killed the white baby got the same press as Trayvon?

Come on, now.

The blacks that kill each other every day gets no press coverage at all.

The only time a black life is valuable to you liberal fucktards is when it is taken by a white...or a "white Hispanic".

Come on, now.

The blacks that killed the white baby got the same press as Trayvon?

Come on, now.

The blacks that kill each other every day gets no press coverage at all.

The only time a black life is valuable to you liberal fucktards is when it is taken by a white...or a "white Hispanic".

Easy now.

Let me clarify about how this behavior is not atypical. This happens within the black communities all the time. I simply don't care as much because I have learned I have nothing in common with your average black American and thus I do not relate to, nor empathize with them. I'm honest enough to tell you that. Most people are flat out liars.

Sadly bunker is correct. Where was the outrage over Christopher Newsome and his girlfriend? Or that baby shot in the face on a stroller? And I'm supposed to agonize over Trayvon when there's credible evidence that he's a common gangsta turd? Not me. You can, that's your prerogative.

Sadly bunker is correct. Where was the outrage over Christopher Newsome and his girlfriend? Or that baby shot in the face on a stroller? And I'm supposed to agonize over Trayvon when there's credible evidence that he's a common gangsta turd? Not me. You can, that's your prerogative.

The baby was in a stroller, not on a stroller... and if you're referring to me, why "sadly" ? Aren't you happy I'm correct? That being said, point out were I was ever wrong.

The baby was in a stroller, not on a stroller... and if you're referring to me, why "sadly" ? Aren't you happy I'm correct? That being said, point out were I was ever wrong.

It's "sadly" because I don't hate black people like you seem to. I'm just tired of the fact that white shoots black kid = perpetual headline news. Black shoots white kid = 10 second blurb then swept under the rug.

Archived