THE BROWNS BOARD

Paula Deen

Japan is ancient and has had a substantial Empire. Also are a very advanced culture. Apparently you disagree?

WSS

No. I disagree with Japan having a vast ancient empire. What's the largest empire they've ever had? the '40s?

I just don't like the term "vast" for this.

Either way I think this whole argument is ridiculous. Comparing China and Japan to Africa, yelling "See! Gotcha!" then saying every black person everywhere has inferior culture and Africa has none at all...

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't speak for the original poster however we are speaking racially here. Chinese and Japanese are Asians even though cultures in China and Japan are different. Negros in different societies may have different cultures as well. As I stated before.very similar to white people as the cultures of England Ireland the Baltics Eastern Europe Russia Scandinavia Poland etc may well have different cultures.

Even on the African continent there are probably a big cultural differences among people of the same basic race. I think that's obvious.

But the Japanese Empire wasn't as vast as some other empires if that's your point.

WSS

Well, here's what I don't get, and maybe Cysko can help me, because Steve has the right answer back there, the one I agree with. And it's classic, because Steve would rather act like he's disagreeing with me even when he's not.

Cysko, the one thing you haven't agreed to is the idea that blacks are genetically inferior. Well, the same reasoning you use to prove that they are culturally inferior (higher rates of crime, abortion, out of wedlock births, etc., you can't deny it!!) can be used to prove they are genetically inferior. If you look at IQ scores by race, the mean black score is below the mean white score. (And whites score below Asians.) So, if you're using FBI crime statistics to prove that blacks are culturally inferior, why don't you believe that lower IQ scores among blacks make them genetically inferior as well? It's the same "logic." It should still hold, no?

So, why don't you also think that blacks are genetically inferior? I just showed you the proof that they are!! You can't deny it!

Why not, Man of Complete and Uncompromising Testicular Fortitude?

What? Speaking on races based on actual observations instead of PC speak? Oh, dear god no.

For instance Asians suck at combat despite their martial arts stereotype as evidenced by their extremely poor showing in all combat sports, but particularly MMA where martial arts prowess actually matters. That's an observation and its based on fact.

not singling you out, just reading along and happen to disagree w this post.

asains clearly don't suck at combat, nor do they suck at combat sports. they just average smaller than some other races in build. examples? did the US come out of the Korean war unscathed? was Vietnam a clear victory? the joke at the time was "give those buggers a bowl of rice and a tunnel and they're good for a month!". put an AK in their hand and the playing field is at least equal. tenacious and incredibly strong, while stationed in South Korea i once saw a roughly 135 pound Korean man carry off a 55 gallon barrel full of gas. by himself. !!!!! it was unbelievable. he asked us if he could carry it off, could he have it. we were all "yeah right, no chance in hell!". Sarge actually said ok, knock yourself out. next thing we know dude combines two leather belts together, puts his back to the barrel, fastens the belt around his waist, strains like he's giving birth and amazingly gets the damn thing up...and step by step walks the friggen drum out of town. one of those "if I didn't see it i'd never believe it" times. try to just tip a full one over sometime. it was insane.

other examples in combat sports: Ninja Warrior contestants, Kazushi Sakuraba, Yushin Okami, Cung Le, Takanori Gomi, the Korean Zombie, Genki Sudo, Mark Munoz, Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn...Bruce Lee?

clearly they are competitive.

The fact is: none of you will put your true name, address, whatever and then say the shit you're saying.

The reason being: you're all pussies.

jiFfM.jpg

And you have further reinforced my point.

If you're going to talk about what's wrong with the country, at least have the nutsack to attach a name to your opinions.

Or just continue to post memes and think of yourself as clever.

I don't think that. It is accurate to say. Where are the great cities of the world built by black societies? Where is the history? Black people are the most ancient of peoples supposedly. Where are their great works dating back into antiquity?

If Egypt is the top accomplishment you can point to; and again, middle easterners; that's pretty rough.

pretty significant really. no one who's seen it first-hand would minimize their accomplishment. but who's accomplishment was it really? it may be near the middle east but it was built by enslaved blacks. sadly the "construction company" gets no credit. same as Rome. built for Italians by enslaved blacks. so who deserves the credit? the current rulers? all involved? Caesars??

pretty significant really. no one who's seen it first-hand would minimize their accomplishment. it may be near the middle east but it was built by enslaved blacks. sadly the "construction company" gets no credit. same as Rome. built for Italians by enslaved blacks. so who deserves the credit? the current rulers? all involved? Caesars??

Engineers, clearly

and if they weren't enslaved, would black "society" have even been involved? impossible to speculate but doubtful. i see Cysko's point here, and i admit my examples are reaches as far as being quintessential examples of black accomplishments.

And you have further reinforced my point.

If you're going to talk about what's wrong with the country, at least have the nutsack to attach a name to your opinions.

Or just continue to post memes and think of yourself as clever.

False. Clearly you missed the point of the meme.

You were calling out members of the board for "being pussies" because they wouldn't post their real names & addresses or their opinions/ content of their posts would change. Unless "Tim couch pulls out" is your real name...

Everyone wants to be anonymous, including me, and that's fine. But how many would stand by what they wrote of they weren't anonymous? I'd have no problem. None at all. How about you guys?

I'm giving Cysko a break here because there must be something going on in his life that he needs to take a few days off from the board. And that's just fine.

The less we all spend on this board, the better life would be.

Well I'm not anonymous. That's my picture here's my website; have at it.

furthermore I encourage you to remember what a great gift my CDs make!

;)

I don't think I've said anything here that I'd be ashamed to repeat. (Of course I'm not talking about the things that others made up.)

if friends can't talk to each other like they would in a bar or elsewhere without fearing for their lives or their careers then society is a little bit fucked up and we should all just stfu about how free we are.

WSS

Certificate of Deposit.

You might get one when you grow up.

:D

WSS

( Just messin with ya)

I had those kind of CDs when I was like 11. I'd save up birthday money, any kind of yard work money, etc and put it in small CDs (dad's idea). So by the time I was 16 I had saved up enough to buy a nice first car

• 3 weeks later...
Buchanan county is just one of about 20 in my state (in that region) that are total disasters in terms of the poverty level and overall health of the population. I travel there twice a year and provide dental care (along with others) to about 1000-1500 ppl ea weekend.

Sad scene. But at least the "patients" are appreciative. Unlike their urban counterparts.

Archived