THE BROWNS BOARD

Mascots

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, Steve is CORRECT.

Want to know why ? No, you don't. But I'll happily tell you anyways. The reason liberals are responsible

for the plight of the American Indians is:

Because liberalism attempts, and succeeds with some groups, to create dependency on the government.

That is the only way a liberal/marxist/communist government can thrive and remain in power. Create dependency

on the government. That way you can control them, make them subservient to your wishes, and that's a fact, jack.

The indians ended up being forced by trick or physical force, to a gov reservation. They were totally dependent on the gov

for existence. Their way of life ended.

More than once, libs like heck have tried to control this board, in content. They tried to make everyone else subservient to

their complaints, mass leverage, and constant victimization and complaints.

Liberals/marxist radicals in our wh and Obamao's regime across the board are buying way over a billion rounds of ammo,

confiscating the phone records of 130 Americans, have drones flying over OUR skies, are attempting to discredit armed Americans

with the "Fast and Furious" fraud.; they lied repeatedly for weeks about Benghazi, and now they are lying about the IRS

singling out all groups and individuals who won't be subservient to their agenda.

Then heck goes constantly stupid ass, and denies any wrongdoing by Obamao's corrupt and out of control regime, won't

back up his denials with links, etc, to back up why he denies the truth about things, and is down to trying to give Steve crap

to shut him up.

Well, THAT is never going to happen anymore than all of us going hippie and having our own Woodstock in the middle

of Lake Erie.

Too bad heck went Wizard of Oz so much recently. He's lost his fraudulent luster. He's getting out of control - he is even

lashing out with "bullshit" a lot, apparently he's tired of several of us kicking his ass.

Libs inherently have some sick, desperate need to control their surroundings. Hell, they go ballistic in a lot of homeowners associations.

It validates their fight against their own surmised inferiority. They fight everything. And want to control it.

And, if heck thinks what I just said about the American Indians.... is his fallback cya "bullshit"

he doesn't want to. He's just be wrong again, as most of the time.

It's true. All initiative withers away - the demise of the American Indian culture. That's why

so much alcoholism became a national disgrace in their population. No freedom.

Steve was very correct, and heck was very wrong. He does that most of the time, when he isn't

cursing, and running away and hiding til the "heat is off".....

Hell they don't care how low they sink. I can guarantee they wouldn't say some of this Bullshit in an Indians face. Wasn't too long ago big men would blow their own brains out before being captured by an Indian. That's the reputation they used to have. Now they've got renobs like cal and diehard openly shitting on them. It's really a sad turnaround.

Because I like the name. It's the Indians. I don't really care what out of towners think about it. How about the Atlanta Braves? You forgot them. I like Chief Wahoo also.

The name is one thing, but that ugly logo?

It is quite conceivable that in say 1950, a team could have very well named itself the Zulus and have a caricature logo of a fat lipped African with a bone through his nose. Do you believe that it would be around in this day and age because you like it?

Oh, libs on the board - don't go all avoidance name calling/change of subject.

heck and co:

Yes, or No.

do you think I was incorrect in my appraisal about the American Indians, and the liberals being responsible

for their plight?

Man up, don't cowardly out. do you agree that Steve is correct, that I am correct...or not?

It is quite conceivable that in say 1950, a team could have very well named itself the Zulus and have a caricature logo of a fat lipped African with a bone through his nose. Do you believe that it would be around in this day and age because you like it?

Ugly logo? The logo itself is instantly recognizable and there are a ton of people who love it. You can say it's offensive all you like, but it's definitely not an ugly logo.

You liberal pig.

Ugly logo? The logo itself is instantly recognizable and there are a ton of people who love it. You can say it's offensive all you like, but it's definitely not an ugly logo.

I also think the logo is ugly as hell. The block c is more attractive logo. Recognition does not equal aesthetic beauty

But do you disagree that's the question.

I'll take it to another thread. You can get back to the Snyder bashing on this one.

WSS

So I can be accused of "Snyder bashing" even though:

- I haven't mentioned Snyder once in this thread.

- Don't know who Snyder is.

- Don't think this has anything to do with Snyder, whoever that is.

That seems fair.

You see how much fun it is discussing issues with you? Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go find out who Snyder is so I can continue bashing him.

Fun? Discussion?

doesn't Daniel Snyder own the Washington Redskins? You remember the team we were talking about with the offensive name that you believe must be changed?

does the name ring a bell now?

seriously this habit of yours to constantly pretend you are in a daze and don't understand anything is really really tiresome.

WSS

The Cleveland Indians were named after Louis Francis Sockalexis, as a honor to the man who played for the Cleveland Spiders. There really is no need to change the name because of that simple fact. I don't think the politically correct crowd knows this, or cares to know this.

So I looked that up. Did we really name it after a Native American that was only in the team a few years? I'm sure he was a cool guy, but it seems kind of strange.

If it was a black guy would we be the Cleveland Negros right now?

And only a mother could love the face of her ugly child.

I like how you ingnored the scenerio I presented...so you think a logo fat lipped negro with a bone in his nose would be acceptable because YOU and a ton of people like it? Well it's not about you or a ton of people, you are irrelevent...its really about how the Indian feels about it. Your attitude reeks of selfishness.

You liberal pig.

Don't include me in with your kind because I happen to agree with one thing that would be considered a liberal viewpoint....even though many liberals, especially sports fans, refuse to see it as offensive....but that is to be expected because of the hypocritical nature of liberals.

That's the problem with you liberals. You're always pretending to be something you're not. You think Wahoo is offensive? Fucking liberal.

That's your own liberal logic coming back to bite you on the ass, libtard. No use denying it you filthy liberal.

Fun? Discussion?

doesn't Daniel Snyder own the Washington Redskins? You remember the team we were talking about with the offensive name that you believe must be changed?

does the name ring a bell now?

seriously this habit of yours to constantly pretend you are in a daze and don't understand anything is really really tiresome.

WSS

What's really, really tiresome is you always imagining that I'm trying to fake you out somehow. I'm not. It's very simple: I never thought this was an issue about Daniel Snyder so I didn't mention him, or think of him, and then was accused of "bashing Snyder" even though he hadn't even entered my thought process, because I think he's mostly irrelevant to the discussion, so that makes me wonder who the hell you're talking about when you accuse me of bashing someone I hadn't even mentioned. Get it?

Besides, the name pre-dates his ownership of the team by a few decades. It's not like he thought it up. It's got nothing to do with "Snyder bashing."

actually what I do get is that you are back pedaling. Pretty funny actually.since I brought his name up when you were hounding me to respond to your stupid question, which I answered.

And that his name has been in just about every story recently about your little outrage.

but I know the drill, never admit anything!

WSS

So I can be accused of "Snyder bashing" even though:

- I haven't mentioned Snyder once in this thread.

- Don't know who Snyder is.

- Don't think this has anything to do with Snyder, whoever that is.

That seems fair.

You see how much fun it is discussing issues with you? Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go find out who Snyder is so I can continue bashing him.

It's amazing. You literally accuse me of everything you're so obviously guilty of. The never admit you're wrong guy? We just did three different threads of that - with you. Think adults showering with children if that helps refresh your memory, straight into your insistence that it wasn't about that. It was about lust. Even though you'd typed exactly what I said you typed. And then again. And then I quoted it back to you. You obviously thought they showered together. Remember that?

Then I tried to get you to admit that they don't shower with the kids, and you never did.

I'm being completely honest with you. I didn't know who you were referring to when you were saying "Snyder bashing." Because to me this had nothing to do with Snyder, and I'd never mentioned him, so I didn't know who you were talking about. It's that simple.

I saw the different hats on Andrew Sullivan's site and thought it'd be a fun and predictable discussion. I didn't start from, "Daniel Snyder is a racist." It has nothing to do with him, as far as I'm concerned. It's a simple question: do you think we need to move beyond derogatory terms and racial caricatures like the "Redskins" and the Cleveland Indians logo?

Archived