THE BROWNS BOARD

Stupid Things Stupid Liberals Say

calfoxwc

Yeah how did that work out for them? Oh yeah, after thousands of American deaths and millions of human deaths and countless atrocities and billions of dollars spent the commies ultimately won. There is a unified Vietnam sure. Unified under the enemy.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am clearly more popular than Reagan. I am in my third term. Where's Reagan? Gone after two! Defeated by George Bush and Michael Dukakis no less. - Marion Berry

If you can see [the terrorists] as a relative who’s dangerously sick and we have to give them medicine, and the medicine is love and compassion. There’s nothing better. — Richard Gere

America has been killing people on this continent since it was started. This country is not worth dying for. - Cindy Sheehan

Al Qaeda really hurt us, but not as much as Rupert Murdoch has hurt us, particularly in the case of Fox News. Fox News is worse than Al Qaeda — worse for our society. It’s as dangerous as the Ku Klux Klan ever was. — MSNBC’s Keith Olberman

George Bush doesn’t care about black people…They’re giving the Army permission to go down and shoot us. — Kayne West. on the rescue efforts in New Orleans after hurricane Katrina.

World Trade

1 and 2 got hit by planes miraculously, the first time in history, steel was melted by fire. It is physically impossible. —Rosie O'donnell.

The conventional viewpoint says we need a jobs program and we need to cut welfare. Just the opposite! We need more welfare and fewer jobs. - Jerry Brown

A Zebra never changes his spots. -Al Gore

Those who survived the San Francisco earthquake said, ‘Thank God, I'm still alive.' But, of course, those who died, their lives will never be the same again.- Barbara Boxer

If this was Texas, which is a state that is directly on the border with Mexico, and they were calling for a measure like this, saying that they have a major issue with, you know, undocumented people flooding their borders, I would say, I would have to look twice at this, but this is a state that’s a ways removed from the border…-Wisconsin Democrat Peggy West on ARIZONAS immigration policy.

There is no terrorist threat. Yes, there have been horrific acts of terrorism and, yes, there will be acts of terrorism again. But that doesn't mean that there's some kind of massive terrorist threat.-Michael Moore

We're seeing the reality of a lot of the North Pole starting to evaporate, and we could get to a tipping point. Because if it evaporates to a certain point - they have lanes now where ships can go that couldn't ever sail through before. And if it gets to a point where it evaporates too much, there's a lot of tundra that's being held down by that ice cap.- Henry Waxman

Jews should "get the hell out of Palestine" and go home to Germany and Poland.- Helen Thomas

Some of those are pretty good, no doubt. Your failing is to not realize both sides are filled with blithering Retards. You are so desperate to fit in with somebody you'll take sides and pretend only liberals say stupid shit. It's especially funny and ironic when you bash stupid shit liberals say by saying stupid shit. Carry on, sir.

Of course there's your liberal idiot VP Joe Biden that alone puts his foot in his mouth more than all coservatives combined. This liberal asshole deserves a page of his own.

biden-gaffe-machine.jpg

Joe Biden, Gaffe Machine

"Folks, I can tell you I've known eight presidents, three of them intimately --Joe Biden, Aug 22, 2012

“Look at what they [Republicans] value, and look at their budget. And look what they're proposing. [Romney] said in the first 100 days, he's going to let the big banks write their own rules -- unchain Wall Street. They're going to put y'all back in chains." --Joe Biden, speaking to a largely African-American audience in Danville, Va., Aug. 14, 2012

"My mother believed and my father believed that if I wanted to be president of the United States, I could be, I could be Vice President!" --Joe Biden, campaigning in Youngstown, Ohio, May 16, 2012

"I promise you, the president has a big stick. I promise you." --Joe Biden, citing Theodore Roosevelt's famous quote, "Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far." (April 26, 2012)

"This is a big fucking deal!" --Joe Biden, caught on an open mic congratulating President Barack Obama during the health care signing ceremony, Washington, D.C., March 23, 2010

"His mom lived in Long Island for ten years or so. God rest her soul. And- although, she's- wait- your mom's still- your mom's still alive. Your dad passed. God bless her soul." --Joe Biden, on the mother of Irish Prime Minister Brian Cowen, who is very much alive, Washington, D.C., March 17, 2010

"I wouldn't go anywhere in confined places now. … When one person sneezes it goes all the way through the aircraft. That's me. I would not be, at this point, if they had another way of transportation, suggesting they ride the subway." --Joe Biden, providing handy tips to protect against the swine flu and freaking us out, "Today Show" interview, April 30, 2009

"An hour late, oh give me a f**king break." –Joe Biden, caught on a live mic speaking to a former Senate colleague after arriving on Amtrak at Union Station in Washington, D.C., March 13, 2009 (
)

"You know, I'm embarrassed. Do you know the Web site number? I should have it in front of me and I don't. I'm actually embarrassed." –Joe Biden, speaking to an aide standing out of view during an interview on CBS' "Early Show," in the midst of encouraging viewers to visit a government-run Web site that tracks stimulus spending, Feb. 25, 2009

"If we do everything right, if we do it with absolute certainty, there's still a 30% chance we're going to get it wrong." --Joe Biden, speaking to members of the House Democratic caucus who were gathered in Williamsburg, Va., for their annual retreat, Feb. 6, 2009

"Am I doing this again? For the senior staff? My memory is not as good as Chief Justice Roberts'." --Joe Biden, mocking Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts' botched effort to swear in Barack Obama as Biden was set to swear in White House senior staff one day after the Inauguration snafu, Washington, D.C., Jan. 21, 2009

"Jill and I had the great honor of standing on that stage, looking across at one of the great justices, Justice Stewart." –Joe Biden, mistakenly referring to Justice John Paul Stevens, who swore him in as vice president, Washington, D.C., Jan. 20, 2009 (
)

"Look, John's last-minute economic plan does nothing to tackle the number-one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S, jobs." --Joe Biden, Athens, Ohio, Oct. 15, 2008 (Source)

"When the stock market crashed, Franklin D. Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the, you know, the princes of greed. He said, 'Look, here's what happened." –Joe Biden, apparently unaware that FDR wasn't president when the stock market crashed in 1929 and that only experimental TV sets were in use at that time, interview with Katie Couric, Sept. 22, 2008 (Watch video clip)

"Stand up, Chuck, let 'em see ya." –-Joe Biden, to Missouri state Sen. Chuck Graham, who is in a wheelchair, Columbia, Missouri, Sept. 12, 2008 (Watch video clip)

"Hillary Clinton is as qualified or more qualified than I am to be vice president of the United States of America. Quite frankly, it might have been a better pick than me." --Joe Biden, speaking at a town hall meeting in Nashua, New Hampshire, Sept. 10, 2008 (Source)

"A man I'm proud to call my friend. A man who will be the next President of the United States — Barack America!" --Joe Biden, at his first campaign rally with Barack Obama after being announced as his running mate, Springfield, Ill., Aug. 23, 2008 (Watch video clip)

"A successful dump!" --Joe Biden, explaining his whereabouts (dropping deadwood at the dump) to the reporters outside his home, Wilmington, Del., Aug. 20, 2008

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man." –Joe Biden, referring to Barack Obama at the beginning of the 2008 Democratic primary campaign, Jan. 31, 2007 (Source)

"You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.... I'm not joking." --Joe Biden, in a private remark to an Indian-American man caught on C-SPAN, June, 2006 (
)

Some of those are pretty good, no doubt. Your failing is to not realize both sides are filled with blithering Retards. You are so desperate to fit in with somebody you'll take sides and pretend only liberals say stupid shit. It's especially funny and ironic when you bash stupid shit liberals say by saying stupid shit. Carry on, sir.

Yes, they are pretty good, a far more greater display of stupidity than the conservative quotes you tried to post... but show me where I denied that conservatives say stupid things. Everybody says stupid thing at one time or another.

The failing here is that your self righteous liberal ego prevents you from manning up and admitting that liberals by far spew the most ignorance and idiocy, it's not even a contest. You have to go back to the days of Dan Quale to find a conservative that could compete with the libtards of today.

Pull your head out of the dirt son.

You see, there are more sources from which liberal idiocy rears its ugly head. You have Hollywood on your side...those liberal freaks that think they are experts on the economy and foreign policy just because they acheived celebrity status and are in the public eye.

You have the lamestream media, in which 95% of the talking heads on MSNBC, CBS, ABC, CNN vote Democrat.

Then of course there is academia, that institution where young minds are indoctrinated into liberalism...the sad part is that students like this one retain their liberal idiocy through adulthood, and some even become politicians.

I know liberals that sound just like this moron...if you can bear to watch....

Its not gonna get through Cysko

for "57 " clarity woody?

I explained this page 1, but I'll quote and post again

From your source

"It is wonderful to be back in Oregon," Obama said. "Over the last 15 months, weve traveled to every corner of the United States. Ive now been in 57 states? I think one left to go. Alaska and Hawaii, I was not allowed to go to even though I really wanted to visit, but my staff would not justify it."

He said he has one left to go. One left to visit.

He said he wasn't visiting Alaska and Hawaii, that's 2.

So 50 states - 1 left - 2 he's not going to = 47 States.

But hey, if that's how you cope with your guy losing to this guy twice, I won't argue.

Yeah how did that work out for them? Oh yeah, after thousands of American deaths and millions of human deaths and countless atrocities and billions of dollars spent the commies ultimately won. There is a unified Vietnam sure. Unified under the enemy.

Glad you found the courage to disagree with Sheila, perhaps you should alert your lib buddys that there is only one Vietnam...and let em know that islands don't really float while you're at it.

Oh, this one is great - stupid libs saying really stupid stuff ...emotionally, not using their brains.

At least, I think they have brains that can be used.

Joe Biden on the economy: "The number one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S."

Oh, this one is great - stupid libs saying really stupid stuff ...emotionally, not using their brains.

At least, I think they have brains that can be used.

Joe Biden on the economy: "The number one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S."

This quote was included in post #66 above...unless Biden said it twice, which would not be shocking.

Yes, they are pretty good, a far more greater display of stupidity than the conservative quotes you tried to post... but show me where I denied that conservatives say stupid things. Everybody says stupid thing at one time or another.

The failing here is that your self righteous liberal ego prevents you from manning up and admitting that liberals by far spew the most ignorance and idiocy, it's not even a contest. You have to go back to the days of Dan Quale to find a conservative that could compete with the libtards of today.

Pull your head out of the dirt son.

You see, there are more sources from which liberal idiocy rears its ugly head. You have Hollywood on your side...those liberal freaks that think they are experts on the economy and foreign policy just because they acheived celebrity status and are in the public eye.

You have the lamestream media, in which 95% of the talking heads on MSNBC, CBS, ABC, CNN vote Democrat.

Then of course there is academia, that institution where young minds are indoctrinated into liberalism...the sad part is that students like this one retain their liberal idiocy through adulthood, and some even become politicians.

I know liberals that sound just like this moron...if you can bear to watch....

My God I was literally cringing while listening to this.

Glad you found the courage to disagree with Sheila, perhaps you should alert your lib buddys that there is only one Vietnam...and let em know that islands don't really float while you're at it.

You should know I don't have time to watch all the videos you post. No one has that time.

She sounds in the video like woody sounds in his little one liner posts.

She is also typical of the left - she feels an issue, and dredges up any kind of

verbage to arrogantly make her point...she feels it does, anyways....

Really stupid. Personally, I think it would be tough to find a conservative version of her degree of dimwittedness..

She sounds in the video like woody sounds in his little one liner posts.

She is also typical of the left - she feels an issue, and dredges up any kind of

verbage to arrogantly make her point...she feels it does, anyways....

Really stupid. Personally, I think it would be tough to find a conservative version of her degree of dimwittedness..

I've been over there. But you idiots can't muster up the legit stupid quotes by prominent conservatives that

we can with liberals.

Gotcha. Can't stay on topic when you know you can't keep up. HAH. Liberals emoting in the wrong threads. "doi"

Here is another PROMINENT LIBERBAL really stupid quote:

Michael Moore on terrorism: "There is no terrorist threat. Yes, there have been horrific acts of terrorism and, yes, there will be acts of terrorism again. But that doesn't mean that there's some kind of massive terrorist threat."

Archived