THE BROWNS BOARD

Stupid Things Stupid Liberals Say

calfoxwc

Sheryl Crow on Environmentalism: "I propose a limitation be put on how many sqares [sic] of toilet paper can be used in any one sitting. Now, I don't want to rob any law-abiding American of his or her God-given rights, but I think we are an industrious enough people that we can make it work with only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where 2 to 3 could be required.'"

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, not the best idea. But at least there's a foundation there of environmentalism and conserving resources. Both good in my book.

What I posted was about CREATING AND STEERING TORNADOES! The foundation was the govt is out to get you.

Cal, I get what you are trying to do, but come on. Are you really that one sided that because I posted a crazy quote from a conservative you are going to go all over the place to find remotely crazy posts by liberals?

Hey, I made it a SEPARATE THREAD, which I was going to do anyways. It's gardening/farming time, my lunch is over.

Joe Biden on culturalism: "In Delaware, the largest growth of population is Indian Americans, moving from India. You cannot go to a 7/11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking."

Whoopi Goldberg on 43-year-old Roman Polanski raping and sodomizing a 13-year-old girl: "I know it wasn't rape-rape. It was something else but I don't believe it was rape-rape. He went to jail and and [sic] when they let him out he was like "You know what this guy's going to give me a hundred years in jail I'm not staying, so that's why he left."

As soonas Jesus sits on his throne hes gonna rule the world witha rod of iron. That means hes gonna make the ACLU do what he wants them to. That means youre not gonna have to ask if you can prayinpublic school. We will live bythe law of God and no other law. Cornerstone Church's Rev. John Hagee, who endorsed John McCain during the 2008 presidential race.

Wait...God's law...you mean...just like Sharia law? No thanks.

As soonas Jesus sits on his throne hes gonna rule the world witha rod of iron. That means hes gonna make the ACLU do what he wants them to. That means youre not gonna have to ask if you can prayinpublic school. We will live bythe law of God and no other law. Cornerstone Church's Rev. John Hagee, who endorsed John McCain during the 2008 presidential race.

Wait...God's law...you mean...just like Sharia law? No thanks.

Move it to the other thread

I have no beef with the Sheryl crowe thing I mean you might as well conserved stuff if you can, why not? But the Whoopi Goldberg quote geez... It hasn't been that long before the left just went crazy because the Republican said the words legitimate rape.

and that is actually a legitimate statement. Many of us probably know some woman who got drunk and got nasty and then decided after the fact, well you know what I'm talking about. But a guy in his forties buggering a 15 year old? Come on leftie's grow a pair.

it hasn't been that long since everybody wanted to burn Jerry Sandusky at the stake.

WSS

Former DNC Chairman Donald Fowler on possible delay of RNC convention due to Hurricane Gustav: "Plus they think the hurricane's going to hit (starts laughing) New Orleans about the time they start. The timing, at least it appears now, that it'll be there Monday. That just demonstrates God's on our side"

John Conyers on the Health Care Bill, which he voted for: "I love these members, they get up and say, ‘Read the bill ... What good is reading the bill if it's a thousand pages and you don't have two days and two lawyers to find out what it means after you read the bill?'"

John Kerry on the troops: "You know, education, if you make the most of it, you study hard, you do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. If you don't, you get stuck in Iraq."

Yeah he clearly meant to say 47 lol. You already went on and on about that one before. Woody

Oh. He MEANT to say "47"....with "one left to go"

ROF,L !

Now, one liner woodpecker...that adds up to only 48 states.

. Ask your teacher, "lol"...:"how many states are in the United States"

You are saying, btw, that Obamao thinks there are only 48 states in the U.S....

or you don't know better? WHICH IS IT? LOLLOL

From your source

"It is wonderful to be back in Oregon," Obama said. "Over the last 15 months, weve traveled to every corner of the United States. Ive now been in 57 states? I think one left to go. Alaska and Hawaii, I was not allowed to go to even though I really wanted to visit, but my staff would not justify it."

He said he has one left to go. One left to visit.

He said he wasn't visiting Alaska and Hawaii, that's 2.

So 50 states - 1 left - 2 he's not going to = 47 States.

But hey, if that's how you cope with your guy losing to this guy twice, I won't argue.

Mccain wasn't my guy. He's a twit.

And I know the whole quote - but he certainly has gone to Hawaii after the fact now, eh?

How DOES any American refer to "57 states" ???

Most of us know. Do you?

Mccain wasn't my guy. He's a twit.

And I know the whole quote - but he certainly has gone to Hawaii after the fact now, eh?

How DOES any American refer to "57 states" ???

Most of us know. Do you?

Cal, I just explained it pretty clearly. He obviously meant 47. Idk what else you want. If this is what you have to grasp at to feel better about society and America moving forward without you, well go ahead. How you can reason that he actually thinks there aren't 50 states, I have no idea

Ha. well, from Wikipedia: (read this, look at the list on the site below, and then recall, ..or LEARN that Obamao

referred to his "Muslim faith" more than once:)

Main article: Member states of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation
A clickable Euler diagram showing the relationships between various multinational organisations within the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (note that Syria is currently suspended from all organizations it is included in on this diagram, due to human rights abuses in the ongoing Syrian civil war).v • d • e
The Organisation of Islamic Cooperation has 57 members, 56 of which are classed by the United Nations as member states. Some, especially in West Africa, are - though with large Muslim populations - not necessarily Muslim majority countries. A few countries with significant Muslim populations, such as Russia and Thailand, sit as Observer States, while others, such as India and Ethiopia, are not members.
The collective population of OIC member states is over 1.4 billion as of 2008.

No, he would like to have refrained from inadvertently referring to

what he really believes in, and would rather have simple lied.

Obamao is a fraud. Say, I thought this thread. But hey, I can find

a LOT of liberal stupid statements:

John Kerry on the troops: "You know, education, if you make the most of it, you study hard, you do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. If you don't, you get stuck in Iraq."

1) We're only two pages in Cal, no repeats.

2) So, from your repeated attempts to avoid responding to the "57 States" thing I'll take that as you admitting you were wrong. He clearly meant 47, I showed you the simple addition, idk how to make it more obvious.

Archived