THE BROWNS BOARD

DA at the Bob Hope golf tournament

titleist585

And on the back Nine hole....He was sacked by his own caddie.

Tragic.

O=

I've told this store before but he is actually a very good golfer. He golfed at the course I work at in the summer and fall. My boss thinks he shot a 76 or 77 which is quite good because its a hard course. He and Trent Dilfer went hunting after they said.

I've told this store before but he is actually a very good golfer. He golfed at the course I work at in the summer and fall. My boss thinks he shot a 76 or 77 which is quite good because its a hard course. He and Trent Dilfer went hunting after they said.

Has a 6 handicap.....his team in the Hope is at 27 under....35 under leads

Not bad at all

you wish DA was half as good at QB as he is at golf?

I see where you're going with this. Maybe if he was only half as good then you'd see your Lady Quinn on a consistent basis.

SWING! and a miss...

you wish DA was half as good at QB as he is at golf?

I see where you're going with this. Maybe if he was only half as good then you'd see your Lady Quinn on a consistent basis.

Blah. Blah. Blah.

I've been a rampant reader of this fine board for quite awhile now, and though I've never registered until now, one thing was always very clear.

You, good Sir, are an idiot.

Much like a good American, a good football fan should back their leader. Doesn't matter if it's Quinn or Anderson or even Cordell Stewart (Well...That might be a stretch)...You back them. Sure, those of you who have QB bias or feel that Anderson should have been dragged out into the street and shot will not agree with this philosophy...But as a fan, you don't have any other choice.

This may seem like a silly, and possibly childish strategy...But, support who you have when they are up to bat. If you're against the captain of the ship from the start, you'll be sinking any moment.

So, Quinn? Anderson? Doesn't matter to me, I'll support whoever is on the field...Yes, even Dorsey. And so should the rational, true Browns fans.

But, Dumbergh, nice attempt at trolling. Touche, Sir. Touche.

And on a related note, just so this isn't flaming of a flame...Good to hear Anderson can find something to keep him preoccupied. I can't imagine being as hated as he was and is, sadly. :huh:

Archived