THE BROWNS BOARD

Westside Steve's New Cd

I found it...the pic of you with a pistol and a mug of ale? sitting at the table?

"A Pirates Life" ?

Very cool. I have to get that CD. But, you don't know how to post a pic?

I'll post it if you want... Use the green square in a square that says "image" ..

Hey. Why do I think you are kidding? :mad:

well thank you heck, and the rest of you guys. for the record my CDs are quite a bit different from my live show. mostly I've gotten a positive responses from people who buy them at the shows, but not always. I realize if you're expecting Jimmy Buffett kind of stuff you'll be a little disappointed but what the hell.I was fortunate enough to get mechanical licensing rights for white squall which had been an issue for the last CD, I really love that song. and I did something completely different with Rising Sun and the Edmund Fitzgerald. I don't put that many of the CD Songs on the website but I'll probably add one or two pretty soon.

I'm happy with the writing on this one.

hoping the light-hearted motif doesn't give the wrong impression, it's not really pirate oriented save for the title song.

WSS

The pirate theme is just what the label wanted, huh?

Damn suits.

Heh...

well of course it's a vanity press. Anyway that pirate thing is popular up at the Bay so since I had the pirate song that everyone seemed to like I went with it.

it's kind of all over the place stylistically but what the hell.

I'll see if I can post mp3's here.

WSS

Archived