THE BROWNS BOARD

Possible trade down?

Earle

The Giants and the situation with Burris came up and the likelyhood of him ever re-joining the team.

If he doesnt, the Giants could well be searching high and low for his replacement. That might be a trade with Bungles for Hosyourmomma but choices are limited for a top of the line WR.

Crabtree would be an ideal catch for the Jints and he could be available at #5 when we pick. The G-men have picks #14 and #28 this year.

Our 5 pick = 1700 points

Pick 14 & 28 = 1100 + 660 = 1760 points.

http://www.nfldraftblitz.com/pick_value_chart.htm

The Giants and the situation with Burris came up and the likelyhood of him ever re-joining the team.

If he doesnt, the Giants could well be searching high and low for his replacement. That might be a trade with Bungles for Hosyourmomma but choices are limited for a top of the line WR.

Crabtree would be an ideal catch for the Jints and he could be available at #5 when we pick. The G-men have picks #14 and #28 this year.

Our 5 pick = 1700 points

Pick 14 & 28 = 1100 + 660 = 1760 points.

http://www.nfldraftblitz.com/pick_value_chart.htm

The Giants dont have pick 14, the saints do, they have the saints 2nd rounder.

I'd do that trade pretty quick. Wouldn't likely get Curry (and if he's off the board already this is easy to me), but could potentially get Cushing, CM3 at 28 (since he's getting talked about as a late first rounder, high second now) and Jennings in the second. As much as I like Curry, that situation fills 3 needs easily.

Mangini might do that too, I read somewhere he likes to wheel and deal on draft day.

EDIT: Standish says they don't have the 14th overall, but would you take the trade down to #28 if we got the Giants or Saints second round picks (or both)?

Getting a late first and a second would be a really shitty trade. They'd have to throw in a serious starter at a position of need.

your right it would be shitty but i like the ideal of trading down and adding some value with another first day pick

Archived