THE BROWNS BOARD

Cb: Leon Mcfadden

but God forbid when heckeet reaches regardless of where a guys slotted he is stupid

Huh? I was a fan of Heckert, he was solid.

It was heckert's work that allowed Lombardi to inherit a roster that he didn't need to blow up, just compliment it.

The biggest difference between the 2012 Browns and the 2013 Browns will be the coaching staff.

You've got to have good management, good coaching and a good quarterback.

I think we've nailed the coaching staff. Which will make the QB a winner. Which is going to make management's job a lot easier.

Zombo

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's amazing how little people get it sometimes. 'Honey Badger' played with an LSU that had NINE defensive players drafted (including Claiborne). He was protected in that lineup by an NFL caliber safety and opposite corner. If he starts for the Cardinals, from week one he's going to be picked on. He's obviously not going to return kicks there and has some serious question marks as an every down player. If i'm wrong I'll eat crow but I'm telling you, the guy has some serious question marks as an every down NFl player. That's why he fell, and the off the field stuff doesn't help.

I am so sick of hearing about us not taking the guy because of character issuesbut then we turn around and get a drug dealer that was selling weed during football practice. keep spinning this s*** till it turns out right for your own opinion I guess. CDL

The guy we drafted said he did a stupid thing.

"honey badger" spent his entire life of being a loser doper. He's stupid, overrated, a jerk, and I can't believe anybody

thinks he's such a great future player, that the Browns should have drafted him. Baloney. I'm tired of hearing about him.

Most of us aren't looking for entertainment - we want a better Browns football team that gets to the playoffs, wins the division,

goes to the superbowl. A street punk like this kid won't help that in the least. So, the Browns didn't pick him. Good job, Browns.

and you my friend are a newbie. so your opinion means spit to me.

now go get the krispy cremes and i like my chai light and sweet with half and half.

thanks for showing up though so soon after your briss.

LOL, as does your opinion to me. Go roll a fat one with Tyrann and continue to blow smoke up his ass for him and everyone else. And Tim Hortons is far superior to Krispy Kreme. Even though it is a Canadian Business...

And Tim Hortons is far superior to Krispy Kreme. Even though it is a Canadian Business...

i guess you would know fat ass. who cares if the kid smoked pot. where's the hate on haden for taking aderoll?

kids are kids. believe me there are a lot of things i look back upon when i was their age and did and it makes me toss and turn at night quite not knowing why i was never shot stabbed or a lifer in jail.

but to dismiss mathieu's talent is FUCKING STOOPID.

i still have it now: anyone willing to bet a SINGLE MFing DOLLAR that i'll send you for every mcfadden highlight (that affects the game) vs. every mathieu highlight on espn sunday night/monday morning highlights.

nobodoy has any ballz left, all you high and mighties??

and if the bet's too small let me know cuz we can wager more. just thought the little 12 year olds that talk shit would have to start delivering more papers and god knows they can't get out of their grandma's basement at anytime of the day cuz they're playing madden all day AND SMOKIN BLUNTS!!!!!

hipOfugginCRYPTS!

Tyrann will be shown more because he has the Tebow effect on TV, its a story for them. A kid who made it and all that blah blah. I do not bet against my players, Im not Pete Rose.

We spent a freaking 7th rounder on the guy

That's what this is all about? Our 7th round pick sold some pot?

Who gives a fuck? I hope the enterprising young man can play football.

Z

i guess you would know fat ass. who cares if the kid smoked pot. where's the hate on haden for taking aderoll?

kids are kids. believe me there are a lot of things i look back upon when i was their age and did and it makes me toss and turn at night quite not knowing why i was never shot stabbed or a lifer in jail.

i still have it now: anyone willing to bet a SINGLE MFing DOLLAR that i'll send you for every mcfadden highlight (that affects the game) vs. every mathieu highlight on espn sunday night/monday morning highlights.

nobodoy has any ballz left, all you high and mighties??

and if the bet's too small let me know cuz we can wager more. just thought the little 12 year olds that talk shit would have to start delivering more papers and god knows they can't get out of their grandma's basement at anytime of the day cuz they're playing madden all day AND SMOKIN BLUNTS!!!!!

hipOfugginCRYPTS!

Anyways, don't know what was more entertaining: your rant, or Tyrann's interview? About the same level I guess. And I hope your right, I hope we do see more of Tyrann's highlights and nothing of Mcfadden, because personally if a man is doing his job and doing it well, you just won't see any highlights because there is nothing to show when people are getting shut down. And on the other hand, when a corner is getting a highlight it's because he's usually getting his ass lit up by some receiver. Oh we can throw the occasional highlight in there of a nice hit, pick, or whatever. Maybe Tyrann has talent, guess will see if he does, or just a product of the system and his surrounding cast that was quite impressive down there.

As for the fat ass comment, whatever, you have over 4k posts,and probably been a member for quite some time now. I have under 50..thati s a lot of ass sitting on your part....

As for the fat ass comment, whatever, you have over 4k posts,and probably been a member for quite some time now. I have under 50..thati s a lot of ass sitting on your part....

sitting sipping and jaw jackin. can't find a seat at the local waterhole as they are held togehter with grey duct tap.

i just belly-up son. if you need to know what that means then that means you ain't no man.

hipOfugginCRYPTS!

You know why I don't take that bet Mik? It's because of ESPN's frontrunner mentality. Hmmm.... all you heard NBA Playoffs was LAKERS! LAKERS! LAKERS!!!! You didn't hear jack shit about Indy or the other #8 seed, the Bucks. They give LeBum and the Cheat virtual blow jobs at every freaking opportunity they get, in case you haven't noticed. Same reason you're going to hear about every fart Honey Badger takes getting signed, and in training camp. Frankly, I'm getting damned fed up with their coverage bias.

You know why I don't take that bet Mik? It's because of ESPN's frontrunner mentality. Hmmm.... all you heard NBA Playoffs was LAKERS! LAKERS! LAKERS!!!! You didn't hear jack shit about Indy or the other #8 seed, the Bucks. They give LeBum and the Cheat virtual blow jobs at every freaking opportunity they get, in case you haven't noticed. Same reason you're going to hear about every fart Honey Badger takes getting signed, and in training camp. Frankly, I'm getting damned fed up with their coverage bias.

and that's why i respect you so much. nobody else had the forethought of an ESPN director....as quaint and cheery as they must be..barf) they'll never show a long reach over-the-shoulder knock away from mcfadden as they will a breast bone love nipple shot of polygirl feedin walllace on the sdeline. ziiippp. erase.....rewind....record....

alright can i get back to my living room 50 volume 'send me an angel song' before the POlice show up?

love you guys.

While ESPN and NFLN were airing Geno Smith and Manti Te'o press conferences, Matt Miller and Aaron Nagler were breaking down picks live for Bleacher Report. Jus' sayin.

me like the rest can't wait for those two schlubs to chant in on anyone's picks.

While ESPN and NFLN were airing Geno Smith and Manti Te'o press conferences, Matt Miller and Aaron Nagler were breaking down picks live for Bleacher Report. Jus' sayin.

Darn. Can't believe I missed it. Oh well, Kiper, McShay, Schefter, Polian, and Wingo were good replacements.

Well if he gets that much coverage from ESPN, maybe a more appropriate moniker would be "Tebow Mathieu", Which in turn would turn up the ad nausea level to a new high. Don't think I or anyone else could take that much coverage and blabbery about this. Show it on the field...

I've been thinking about it and I've figured out what it is about McFadden that puts me off. We had another cornerback around here that was the same speed, same height(Leons a little shorter), almost an exact replica except he was a little stronger... Brandon McDonald.

I've been thinking about it and I've figured out what it is about McFadden that puts me off. We had another cornerback around here that was the same speed, same height(Leons a little shorter), almost an exact replica except he was a little stronger... Brandon McDonald.

A foolish concept. If you did those comparisons with any number of CBs you will come up with any number of different type players.

I suspect you might also compare him to say, Darrell Green, or Rod Woodson or Joe Haden or who the hell knows.

Jim Brown was 6'2 232 pounds. Ben Gay was almost that same size.

Walter Payton was 5'10" 200 pounds.

Comparing height/weight is silly.

It's not just weight and height. It's verticle, shuttle time, and the way they play the position all together. The only difference is Bmac was a lot stronger coming out of college.

It's not just weight and height. It's verticle, shuttle time, and the way they play the position all together. The only difference is Bmac was a lot stronger coming out of college.

Still a silly basis to try to predict future production.

Wanna know who had perhaps the greatest height/weight/speed/verticle/shuttle time/strength for a player ever at his position?:

Jamarcus Russell. How'd that turn out?

I've been thinking about it and I've figured out what it is about McFadden that I like. We had another cornerback around here that was the same speed, same height, almost an exact replica except he was a little stronger... Frank Minnifield.

Zombo

--how bout we let the kid play?

Well if he gets that much coverage from ESPN, maybe a more appropriate moniker would be "Tebow Mathieu", Which in turn would turn up the ad nausea level to a new high. Don't think I or anyone else could take that much coverage and blabbery about this. Show it on the field...

for real.

see the jets released tebow and he passed all waivers and no one (yet) is touching that circus. especially when he says he won't change positions.

BWA HA HA!!

I liked Brandon McDonald, I thought he and Eric Wright were going to be legit. Then it all unraveled... maybe it was for a lack of pass rush. It seems that we've addressed the pass rush situation, on paper at least, maybe that will help to solve the problem. I like Leon, he's a good character guy, he plays his heart out and I'll support that, he reminds me of a player I wanted us to get last year as well.. chase minnifield. I'm pullin for the kid, he just reminds me of a young Bmac, that's all.

Archived