THE BROWNS BOARD

Barkevious Mingo

Zombo

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is the tavern going to be open tomorrow for us smart fans to grunt and groan if they don't pick millner?

Yes. There will be Sam Adams, Yuengling and Bud Light on draft.

Zombo

BTW, I have never felt stronger about a highly placed prospect being a bust. He only had 4.5 sacks last year and none of them were against near the talent or schemes he would see in the AFC North.

Zombo

BTW, I have never felt stronger about a highly placed prospect being a bust. He only had 4.5 sacks last year and none of them were against near the talent or schemes he would see in the AFC North.

Zombo

Z, the only player I want no part of is Manta-Ray Teo. Still suffer from Quinn\ Notre Dame paranoia. Fake girl friend aside, the 'Bama Boys destroyed him in the National Championship Game- and then he runs that slug 40 at the combine.

I couldn't agree more. He has size like aaron maybin formally on the bills and will probably be drafted in a similar part of the draft. I've been telling all of my friends he's gonna be terribad. glad someone also sees it.

Will be a bust.

Please, please take Milliner.

Zombo

How long before he's a bust? Cause he's here now

Like the pick. Must not have been impressed with Jones. Pass-rush is huge when you play Roethlisberger, Flacco, and Dalton twice a year. I'm excited. Hopefully they can still shore up the secondary despite not having a 2nd rounder.

Initially I was pissed about this pick but I have calmed down since. I still believe we need a CB. With Milliner and Hayden gone that leaves Rhoades, Banks and Trufant as best remaining in my opinion. I could be forgetting someone though.

So what about Sheard? I've heard conflicting reports that he is doing good as a DE-converted-OLB while others say he is having trouble. How about the rumors of trading him? Package him and the 3rd round pick for a second to get one of the remaining CBs.

Well, this thread will be legendary one way or another.

Either I am a genius for screaming "No!" Before it actually happened...

Or I am forever known as the jackass who hated Mingo pick ....

Hoping and praying for Jackass.

Z

-- so what happens to Sheard?

Well, this thread will be legendary one way or another.

Either I am a genius for screaming "No!" Before it actually happened...

Or I am forwver known as the jackass who hated Mingo pick ....

Hoping and praying for Jackass.

Z

-- so what happens to Shears?

I'm right there with you. I think it was a terrible pick.

hell, everyone here knows i wanted millner. but we all know this is all a crap shoot. the OL the steelers picked in the first round right behind weeden was sure fire 1st pick all-american OL. and then he rips his legs apart.

mingo is long and tall with a huge wingspan. he needs to put on some weight BUT his speed will make up for the size differential.

now if we can get the CB and safety and G i'll be happy as a pig in a barrel of ale.

Archived