THE BROWNS BOARD

Survey Tuesday

The Gipper

I have not done a survey in a while so here we go with one. Give your opinions or information:

1. The Browns schedule is coming out. Have you ever attended an NFL game in another city? Tell which stadiums you have gone to a game in.

2. OK, bottom line, who should the Browns take with #6?

3. It is April 16th. How did the Tax man treat you?

4. Who do you think blew the bomb up at the Boston Marathon? Middle East assholes...Right win nut jobs...anti-gay marriage douchebags, Who?

5. What is your favorite color?

I have not done a survey in a while so here we go with one. Give your opinions or information:

1. The Browns schedule is coming out. Have you ever attended an NFL game in another city? Tell which stadiums you have gone to a game in.

Jacksonville at Alltell or whatever they call it a few times.

Tampa at both the Big Sombrero and the new one.

Miami at Joe Robbie or whatever they call it now.

Rams when they played in Anaheim

Take the corner, Milliner if he's there. Seems like a good value at a position of real need.

Well, I have to pay every year, so I put off until the 15th, I know it's coming, but I do not mind paying my taxes because I budget for it.

4. Who do you think blew the bomb up at the Boston Marathon? Middle East assholes...Right win nut jobs...anti-gay marriage douchebags, Who?

I'm thinking Middle East assholes, because it took more than one person to pull it off, I have a hard time imagining Americans planning together to kill innocents like that, although it has happened before in Colobine, etc. Whoever did it needs to be strung up by the balls and tortured to death.

Seal Brown

1. I've seen several Browns games in San Diego. I also saw them play in Anaheim against the Rams before they moved.

2. Millner

3. Extended till October (like always)

4. Some fat guys who are jealous of all the skinny runners.

5. Red

I have never gone to an NFL game in another stadium.

I have attended a baseball game at the Metrodome and the stadium in Miami..Sun Life or whatever.

I have done tours of the Superdome and Lambeau field but no game was going on at the time.

And I have drove by a few others..Baltimore/Cinci/Pitt/Soldier/Tampa/KC/San Diego/Charlotte etc.

Milliner seems the right choice now given priority needs. If not there, go with an LB Jordan or Jones.

Not as badly as in other years....but then I had my worst year in like 25 years. If you don't make much you don't have to pay much.

I think it is probably some right wing nut job. Patriot Day seems to bring them out. That was the date of the Koresh incident and the Oklahoma incident. Idjits like Tim McVeigh.

Some reports said they suspect a Saudi national...I am skeptical of that.

Since this is the Browns board, I will say Brown (though it is probably green or red)

1. Nope!

2. Milliner (or trade down a few)

3. N/A

4. An uneducated, bigoted person (or persons) fuelled by one or more of xenophobia, racism, religious zeal, some other discrimination du jour, or just plain insanity.

5. Blue. Whether it's the clear turquoise blue of a Caribbean shore, the darkest midnight blue, or the deep sea blue in the Med. Blue.

Heinz Cow Pasture

Milliner

He got more that his fair share, per usual

Frustrated marathoner unable to qualify

Haze grey (and underway)

Archived