THE BROWNS BOARD

Dawson To 49Ers

BadNewsBrowns

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, what a fucking shame. Thanks Haslam you're a fucking joke. First you hire an angry chipmonk polymorphous looking motherfucker in Banner, who in turns hires a douchebag non-football scumbag in Lombardi who has no idea how to build a team. Then you sell the name of our beloved stadium after some 3rd world energy company all the while lining your pockets and letting our beloved players walk, ie. Cribbs AND DAWSON. GODDAMNIT!!!!!

I fucking HATE your smug fucking face sooo much right now... they're lucky none of them are in a stones throw from me right now. Cribbs and Dawson will continue their careers for years when they could have remained and retired True and through Browns.

Fuck this shit! Go sign some more practice squad runningbacks and Tightends you moronic motherfuckers.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

I guess we gotta start looking at names like:

Nate Kaeding

Lawrence Tynes

David Akers

Ryan Longwell

Shayne Graham

Olindo Mare

Screw those guys, start over with a young dude that we draft in a late round or who was sitting on somebody's practice squad.

Whoever he is, he's going to fuck up a game early in the season and we are going to hate him and Banner.

Zombo

Well not moving to be closer to his family thats for sure then 45 min longer flight than from Cleveland, Browns obviously indicated they werent interested in resigning him, so decided to go to a team with a chance to win SB before he retires.

Just like to say thanks Phil and hopefully we can pick up a decent young Kicker in the Draft, rather we go for a young guy that seasoned Vet

Well not moving to be closer to his family thats for sure then 45 min longer flight than from Cleveland, Browns obviously indicated they werent interested in resigning him, so decided to go to a team with a chance to win SB before he retires.

Just like to say thanks Phil and hopefully we can pick up a decent young Kicker in the Draft, rather we go for a young guy that seasoned Vet

Yeah, all those things, plus he gets reunited with the best special teams coach in the business, Brad Seely.

Zombo

So, for that very late round draft pick or UFA here are the names of some top kicker prospects:

Dustin Hopkins Fla St.

Caleb Sturgis Fla.

Brett Maher Nebraska

Brandon McManus Temple

Anthony Cantele Kansas st.

Brett Baer La.-Lafeyette

So, for that very late round draft pick or UFA here are the names of some top kicker prospects:

Dustin Hopkins Fla St.

Caleb Sturgis Fla.

Brett Maher Nebraska

Brandon McManus Temple

Anthony Cantele Kansas st.

Brett Baer La.-Lafeyette

There ya go ... never heard of any of them, but I'll take Brandon McManus ... great Irish name and kicks in the cold for a team that doesn't score much ... he'll fit right in.

Zombo

Wow, what a fucking shame. Thanks Haslam you're a fucking joke. First you hire an angry chipmonk polymorphous looking motherfucker in Banner, who in turns hires a douchebag non-football scumbag in Lombardi who has no idea how to build a team. Then you sell the name of our beloved stadium after some 3rd world energy company all the while lining your pockets and letting our beloved players walk, ie. Cribbs AND DAWSON. GODDAMNIT!!!!!

I fucking HATE your smug fucking face sooo much right now... they're lucky none of them are in a stones throw from me right now. Cribbs and Dawson will continue their careers for years when they could have remained and retired True and through Browns.

Fuck this shit! Go sign some more practice squad runningbacks and Tightends you moronic motherfuckers.

holy shit adjust your meds man! Be happy for Phil he does not have much time left to try and get that ring he deserves.

To paraphrase one of my favorite movies of all time...

Poetic Ghoolie, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

To paraphrase one of my favorite movies of all time...

Poetic Ghoolie, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

LOL. The poetic g who lost his way

The only reason Phil was a Brown for the last 2 years was because Heckert franchised him. He wanted out of here years ago and now he's free.

So lay off Haslam you wankers. In Jimmy we trust for now. :lol:

True, but he's still beloved for suffering along with us for all these years.

Come to think of it - I can't even think of another Cleveland athlete that has played for any sports team for as long of a stretch as Dawson did,none recent...Clay Matthews maybe.

Anyhow, it will be nice for Phil to get some wins, he definitely earned it.

Hey slapdick....how do you know that he wanted to come back here? Read the article that was posted on cleveland.com. He wrote Phil was here 1999-2012 in his locker after the last home game. Does that sound like a guy who WANTED to come back this season? Were you in the meetings between Phil and the front office? Maybe he said if you franchise tag me, I'll just retire rather than play another season? As someone else said, he's wanted out the last two seasons and who can blame him. He's had to play on some pretty shitty teams over the years.

If you want to blame someone...blame the last owners and front office jerk offs who couldn't put a winning team on the field. He knows we're rebuilding still and he's only got a couple of good years left. The dude wants to win some games and play in the playoffs, theres not one person on this board if they're being honest would say that they would rather play in Cleveland than San Francisco at this point.

PG....you are a fucking Retard and this board is dumber every time you post something.

Phil...good luck and thanks for all the years of service and putting up with a shitty team over and over again.

Dude... arnt you the idiot that thinks Colt should be a starting QB! lol... Everything you say from now on is irrelevant. Why not get your head straight before you post anymore of you dumb ass opinions.

Phil Dawson was, and IS, a class act. IMHO, there is no one in the NFL more deserving of a Super Bowl Ring than Phil, which I'm sure he will achieve in SF. Their adding Boldin & Dawson pretty much locks that up.

Phil, thanks for the years & thrills. I blame neither you nor the current Browns' FO for this great loss, but I wish you well & thank you for all you have given us. God Bless & go get that ring!

Mike

Maybe the last original leaving will break the curse. Best of luck to ya Philchise. You deserve that spot on a good team.

+1

I've wondered for the past few years if Dawson left, would the team then turn it around? I suppose we're about to find that out.

Now i know this is highly unlikely to happen but wouldn't it be a bitch if in the next few years we'd go on to win it all? Phil would probably come and burn down CBS if that happened.

Best of luck to you Phil! I hope you get a ring in S.F. God knows if anybody deserves one, it's you!!

Archived