THE BROWNS BOARD

Donte Stallworth

Harry Buffalo

24 days in jail for getting drunk and killing someone with your car. I guess if your a patriot, or a star on any team, that's your punishment. A player from the Cowboys does the same thing many years ago and is still in prison

That's a pretty harsh punishment for something that wasn't his fault.

24 days in jail for getting drunk and killing someone with your car. I guess if your a patriot, or a star on any team, that's your punishment. A player from the Cowboys does the same thing many years ago and is still in prison

If you are referring to Dwayne Woodrich (released last year) I would say the two cases are not nearly the same. Also Stallworth was with the Browns not the Patriots when this happened, and I he has never been a true NFL star IMO.

If you are referring to Dwayne Woodrich (released last year) I would say the two cases are not nearly the same. Also Stallworth was with the Browns not the Patriots when this happened, and I he has never been a true NFL star IMO.

I believe that was his name, met him when he was in prison in Colorado City Tx when I worked for the Sheriff's Office there. How much different were the cases? All I know about him was that he also was convicted of Intoxication Manslaughter like Brent and Stallworth

I believe that was his name, met him when he was in prison in Colorado City Tx when I worked for the Sheriff's Office there. How much different were the cases? All I know about him was that he also was convicted of Intoxication Manslaughter like Brent and Stallworth

Woodrich was driving 110 mph (est) on the highway. There was car somewhat in the road on fire. People had stopped to pull people from the burning car and he hit them. Two died and one got a broken leg. He kept on driving. He was discovered later. I don't think he was convicted of DUI because since he fled the scene there was no way to tell he was drunk. But drinking and driving that speed and killing people trying to save other people and then fleeing the scene and trying to convince yourself that you only hit some road debris is worse.

Stallworth's sentence was indeed a little easy but at least he did stay and own up to what he did, and he hit somebody crossing the street illegally (maybe).

Woodrich was driving 110 mph (est) on the highway. There was car somewhat in the road on fire. People had stopped to pull people from the burning car and he hit them. Two died and one got a broken leg. He kept on driving. He was discovered later. I don't think he was convicted of DUI because since he fled the scene there was no way to tell he was drunk. But drinking and driving that speed and killing people trying to save other people and then fleeing the scene and trying to convince yourself that you only hit some road debris is worse.

Stallworth's sentence was indeed a little easy but at least he did stay and own up to what he did, and he hit somebody crossing the street illegally (maybe).

Yeah he didn't say all that, just that he was on the roster when he got the charge. Moral of the story, don't drink and...... Well, don't be a fucking idiot. Both are guilty of that

What goes up, must come down... hopefully not into powerlines however.

Yikes, that would probably be some pretty scary shit. How tall were those powerlines? Who was driving, or uhmm... flying? Who want's to bet that Stallworth was high? B) All jokes aside, I'm glad nobody was killed.

Archived