THE BROWNS BOARD

Tim Tebow

Zombo

Should we throw a 6th rounder at the Jets?

We need a Fullback.

Z

I'm sure you're kidding Z. Matt Cassell just got released- now there's something of more interest.

no. doubt if he'd settle on playing fullback.

besides he hates sinners/catholics.

I don't think he hates anybody.

And I don't mind a circus.

What I would hate is that every time Weeds throws a bad pass the idiots chanting "Tebow, Tebow!"

So I would take him only as a dedicated fullback/special teamer.

If he wants to play QB he can go to Canada.

Well, Buffalo has an opening, maybe he can stop there on the way ...

Zombo

Looking to add "talent" & "ability" to a team and the names Tebow & Cassel come up??

Some of you been drinking the front office kool-aid?

Tim can come to camp and earn a spot as fullback or whatever he likes . let it just be about what skills he has and not the holly roller . Tim is a big game changer he does have some skills and can be useful . But the sideshow Tim must be left in NY . I love this guys attitude and his positive influence on a team . What could it harm sign him if the cost is right .

I don't know if the possibility exists but , The one guy I always thought should be in Cleveland is Carson Palmer. The raiders seem to be looking at possible trades and Cleveland wants to push Weeden , But Palmer in my eyes has always been one of the best . so Brandon might loose his job for a year or two .

I'd take Tim in a heartbeat. Unless of course I was just imagining him winning games in Denver.

A winner is a winner. Didn't get another shot in DEN and damn sure didn't get a shot in NY. He showed a spark beating the raper in the playoffs. Just too much drama comes with him, not all his fault though

I don't know if the possibility exists but , The one guy I always thought should be in Cleveland is Carson Palmer. The raiders seem to be looking at possible trades and Cleveland wants to push Weeden , But Palmer in my eyes has always been one of the best . so Brandon might loose his job for a year or two .

The possibility doesn't exist. Living in Bungle-land, I know a thing or two about Palmer. He's a West Coast guy through and through- there is absolutely no way in hell you could get him back to Ohio.

Carson doesn't live high off the hog either. He stated when he held out for a trade he's already financially set for life, & he'd rather retire than play in Cincinnati. Like Cleveland would be any better, compared to California?

Looking to add "talent" & "ability" to a team and the names Tebow & Cassel come up??

Some of you been drinking the front office kool-aid?

Cassel was picked up by the Vikings. He didn't go more than a couple of hours apparently before getting another gig.

I thought he might end up back in New England to back up Brady, but, apparently the Vikes are not all that sold on Ponder thus they must have promised Cassel a chance to compete for the starting job in Minn.

Tim can come to camp and earn a spot as fullback or whatever he likes . let it just be about what skills he has and not the holly roller . Tim is a big game changer he does have some skills and can be useful . But the sideshow Tim must be left in NY . I love this guys attitude and his positive influence on a team . What could it harm sign him if the cost is right .

No thanks. Palmer is the pick 6 king. He was decent until his knee got blown out

Archived