THE BROWNS BOARD

Official Free Agency Activity Thread

TheClevelandSound

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Broncos sign Vasquez

Bills cut Fitzpatrick

I would rather have fitzpatrick as a backup over McCoy or Anderson. IF those are my choices!

Maybe Antoine Winfield will want to come home. Not saying he is the best option but he is from Akron.

Well, it may be a little premature but it seems like we aren't making quite the splash some had anticipated.

Good.

Kruger was a fantastic sign. We don't need to sign an abundance of players to "make a splash". What we need to do is address our positions of need with the right signings.

I'd love to get Cook, but it's looking doubtful. Myers would also be great.

The Dolphins hope to be last years Eagles. Good for them, enjoy the salary cap purgatory you fishy bastards.

Well, it may be a little premature but it seems like we aren't making quite the splash some had anticipated.

Good.

Kruger was a fantastic sign. We don't need to sign an abundance of players to "make a splash". What we need to do is address our positions of need with the right signings.

I'd love to get Cook, but it's looking doubtful. Myers would also be great.

Yeah and reports are that the fins are in the running for J. Cook

Im all for spending and signing but not phil savage spending.

I didnt think the fins had a ton to spend either though

Jared Cook TE to the RAMS

nice, just not all monsters I hope.

A nice variety. There are some decent women around Pittsburgh, but have you ever been to Punxatawney? Ugliest women on earth.

I had to drive through there when I would come home from college. Never saw one even semi attractive female type. The Groundhog Day movie did not capture that towns ugliness.

Archived