THE BROWNS BOARD

Another Fine Mess

Mr. T

I don't know, T, but this could have been a parking lot outside of Cleveland Browns Stadium, a lot after a NASCAR race, even the aftermath of a "Jesus First" crusade.

Am I missing a profoud meaning??

The picture was taken and placed on the drudgereport this morning. There was a lot of concerts leading up to yesterday.

..... I wonder how many of those are green weenies that littered?

I don't know, T, but this could have been a parking lot outside of Cleveland Browns Stadium, a lot after a NASCAR race, even the aftermath of a "Jesus First" crusade.

Am I missing a profoud meaning??

Heh

Maybe not but those who attended the festivities would be the first to sneer at a NASCAR event or religious revival.

B)

WSS

I don't know about that, NASCAR's main demographic is middle and upper middle class white people. That seems to really fit the bill as far as I could tell. And for some reason, most people in this country are religious in same way shape or form. I don't think the crowd was all that different.

No, this garbage was dumped by Obama fantasizers - "Hope" and "Change"...

you know,

"pay my mortgage from workin folks' money" and "green, green, make them go green, from orders on Capital Hill" (stole that from

the old song)

They are so worried about "manmade global warming". I suppose garbage killing grass helped that... @@

Archived