THE BROWNS BOARD

Solar Activity Plays A Significant Role In Global Temps

calfoxwc

No I didn't. This quote was followed with a "BUT BUT BUT!" and then back to the man made global warming is a hoax stuff. I'll say its more balanced than most of the stuff you post from there though.

I'm not a Liberal.

Those things are bad and have been brought up...

What exactly is a "small significant way"? Is that you wanting to say that man can effect the environment but then you realized that is exactly what you argue against so you tried to turn it down a notch?

Oh yes, the good ole "It is cold where I live. Global warming is a fraud!" lolol

First of all its technically global climate change. The Earth is a big place, not everywhere will be affected the same way.

I googled around and found

, watch it

No, I'm not a completely partisan idiot like you are. We could do better to reduce emissions across the board, right and left. One side just talks about climate change being "fake" more than the other...

Good job Cal, did you learn that in 3rd grade science today? lol

I don't put this site at the top of my "to do list", sorry. I also don't constantly bring up the usernames of posters, some of which that don't even post on here anymore, as if they dramatically affect my life...

Not sure why phone is in quote, but yeah smartphones are a thing and typos are real. I'd rather have some typos then spew idiotic shit out of my mouth in 90% of my posts like you do

My roommate is gay now? When have I ever had to use his keyboard?

I'm not even at college this semester, I'm working an engineering co-op in the Columbus area...

Holy shit, you wrote more than a sentence! Let's throw a party for Woody

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived