THE BROWNS BOARD

Solar Activity Plays A Significant Role In Global Temps

calfoxwc

I've tried to get libs to talk about solar activity. Others have. But no, the libs kept denying it like angry cult members following charles manson's arrest.

But, the UN is finally starting to admit what we've been saying.

Shep and heckbunker would never admit it, but here's the link:

(mmgw is a whole lot of bunk)

http://www.theblaze....global-warming/

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really... this again?

From the linked Fox News article

"The solar component is real but not of sufficient magnitude to have driven most of the warming of the late 20th century,” Pat Michaels, the former president of the American Association of State Climatologists, and current director of the Center for the Study of Science at the Cato Institute, told FoxNews.com."

and this

Richard Muller: 'Humans Are Almost Entirely The Cause' Of Climate Change

Can we do evolution too?

You just proved that Fox is very fair and balanced. THANKS ! HAHA.

But, is there SOME aspect of human behavior that ...significantly, at least in a small significant way.....

contribute to gw? Destroying millions and millions and milions of rain forest, yep.

China polluting like they want the entire earth to be poisoned....yep.

But that hasn't been the focus of psycotic bursts of emotional turmoil by you libs. Too bad.

Figures you would still hawk mmgw, with winter at single digits for days on end.

to you, mmgw is still what conservative republican gun owners do. And cows farting, and suv's.

And that global poison gas that trees use in their photosynthesis, CO2. That's carbon dioxide to you, woodpecker.

Just so you will know, seein as how you never look anything up, because you are too "busy" and you only

know how to use your "phone" and your gay roommate won't let you on his computer if you touch his keyboard.

You just proved that Fox is very fair and balanced. THANKS ! HAHA.

No I didn't. This quote was followed with a "BUT BUT BUT!" and then back to the man made global warming is a hoax stuff. I'll say its more balanced than most of the stuff you post from there though.

But, is there SOME aspect of human behavior that ...significantly, at least in a small significant way.....

contribute to gw? Destroying millions and millions and milions of rain forest, yep.

China polluting like they want the entire earth to be poisoned....yep.

But that hasn't been the focus of psycotic bursts of emotional turmoil by you libs. Too bad.

I'm not a Liberal.

Those things are bad and have been brought up...

What exactly is a "small significant way"? Is that you wanting to say that man can effect the environment but then you realized that is exactly what you argue against so you tried to turn it down a notch?

Figures you would still hawk mmgw, with winter at single digits for days on end.

Oh yes, the good ole "It is cold where I live. Global warming is a fraud!" lolol

First of all its technically global climate change. The Earth is a big place, not everywhere will be affected the same way.

I googled around and found

, watch it

to you, mmgw is still what conservative republican gun owners do. And cows farting, and suv's.

No, I'm not a completely partisan idiot like you are. We could do better to reduce emissions across the board, right and left. One side just talks about climate change being "fake" more than the other...

And that global poison gas that trees use in their photosynthesis, CO2. That's carbon dioxide to you, woodpecker.

Good job Cal, did you learn that in 3rd grade science today? lol

Just so you will know, seein as how you never look anything up, because you are too "busy" and you only

know how to use your "phone" and your gay roommate won't let you on his computer if you touch his keyboard.

I don't put this site at the top of my "to do list", sorry. I also don't constantly bring up the usernames of posters, some of which that don't even post on here anymore, as if they dramatically affect my life...

Not sure why phone is in quote, but yeah smartphones are a thing and typos are real. I'd rather have some typos then spew idiotic shit out of my mouth in 90% of my posts like you do

My roommate is gay now? When have I ever had to use his keyboard?

I'm not even at college this semester, I'm working an engineering co-op in the Columbus area...

blah blah meaningless blah. woodpecker

You used your phone as an excuse for being a poor speller often.

mmgw - UN coming to terms with reality. Deal with it,

or just stay out of any thread I start. You detract from every thread you enter.

Why even bother being here at all?

Oh, yeah. You are heckbunker's flea. Got it.

blah blah meaningless blah. woodpecker

You used your phone as an excuse for being a poor speller often.

mmgw - UN coming to terms with reality. Deal with it,

or just stay out of any thread I start. You detract from every thread you enter.

Why even bother being here at all?

Oh, yeah. You are heckbunker's flea. Got it.

Telling you why, and providing evidence, for why something you said is incorrect = detracting from a thread... lol

Yeah, I'm a bad speller, no doubt. Typos exist when you use a phone though...

Honestly I find it hilarious that you post ANOTHER climate change thread, with the intention of "Haha gotach! I was right". Then I come in here and post, to disagree with you, and your response is "Blah blah blah, Woody doesn't say anything, you are detracting from the thread, etc."

You couldn't make much worse of a case for your viewpoint if you tried.

Truth is, all I've ever done is ridicule the mmgw = absolute fact crap.

I've always admitted that mmgw was somewhat happening with the destruction of our rain forests.

But you lib weiners refused to admit it, refused to talk about it, and wrote it off as nonsense.

But when the UN agrees with me, you can twist it any way you want to, but it means

that you are a flea, you don't add much to this forum, and you reek of elderberries picked out

of rhino poop.

So what is your belief then Cal? That climate change is mostly naturally driven, with some man made component, and human caused emissions are a small part of that component?

Pro tip though, saying "Well its cold outside so ha!" doesn't help your case at all.

Weren't you in the last thread arguing that "mmgw" is a complete fraud and posting a handful of scientists that agree with you. Then Heck or Vapor or myself posted the study showing 98% of climate scientists disagree with you?

why do people have to label someone liberal, or conservative?

If you believe in the middle, then you are OK with me

why do people have to label someone liberal, or conservative?

If you believe in the middle, then you are OK with me

That's Cal's thing. He's all about grouping all the people that he doesn't agree with into one group and then blaming them for everything bad that happens...

Well, you didn't say a thing when a thread started with heat wave crap last summer.

That was okay.

It's what you libs do.

Namecalling is fine, as long as you are the only ones allowed to do it.

Owning guns is very very bad, unless you are a gun owning liberal. (see Feinstein, Bloomberg, etc)

Being rich (Romney, etc) is sickenly terrible, etc.....unless you are Kerry or Algorish. Then it's okay. Right?

The fed deficit was a crime, a debacle, a horror against the futures of America's children....unless

the pres is a dem marxist pig, then haha who cares.

The deaths of our military folks were a devastating hurt to libs... until the pres is a dem, then they

really dont;' give a freakin nothin haha.

Lying and Watergate was frightening - lying is SO WRONG, OFFENSIVE, and watergate set an election precedent.

Except with Clinton(s) and ObaMao the Marxist Pig, lying is cool, and justified and who cares haha - Fast and Furious,

Benghazi-Gate, Selling F-16's and tanks to Egypt Muslim Brotherhood in charge gate......

The Patriot Act was a frightening violation of privacy, and Americans' security...except when Obamao kept it, made it worse,

and THEN, who cares change the subject haha.

Libs/leftists/stupidasses DEMANDED PROTECTIONS OF OUR CONSTITUTION,,,,,,.....except NOW, with a dem marxist pig pres,

they sincerely want to get rid of the Constitution as an old "living" document that isn't valid anymore.

Libs are not just hypocrites, they are America's Great Disgrace.

Cal, that rant had nothing to do with the thread topic... learn how to contribute...

Difference is I call YOU names, not all conservatives. You on the other hand insult EVERY liberal all the time while grouping everyone you disagree with into one group. I don't believe most of what you posted.

So god made a farmer...

The UN finally agreeing with the rest of us, now it's "no point".

Can't wait for you few dummies to scream "mmgw" this next summer.

idiots. The joke is on you mmgw-al gore worshippers, compliments of...

the UN.

HA !

You can't really have a discussion about what should be done about global warming with people who believe it's some sort of elaborate hoax or people who say "Oh, well, there's nothing that can be done." Cal is an insane person, of course, and if you want to talk to Steve about global warming go ahead. But here's his take on global warming: "yeah, it's probably happening, but no one is willing to make the personal sacrifices needed to stop it." And then he'll ask you what you're willing to give up to lower your emissions.

If you want to entertain that for another few hours, go right ahead. But you'd probably have better luck picking out a couple strangers on the bus and asking them.

You can't really have a discussion about what should be done about global warming with people who believe it's some sort of elaborate hoax or people who say "Oh, well, there's nothing that can be done." Cal is an insane person, of course, and if you want to talk to Steve about global warming go ahead. But here's his take on global warming: "yeah, it's probably happening, but no one is willing to make the personal sacrifices needed to stop it." And then he'll ask you what you're willing to give up to lower your emissions.

If you want to entertain that for another few hours, go right ahead. But you'd probably have better luck picking out a couple strangers on the bus and asking them.

That's a pretty good assessment heck.

Don't forget I also believe that population growth and non compliance from emerging third world industrial powers will negate anything you can tax.

But as to Woody, well, I assume his reply will be about not liking old people or Christians or something like that and will end with a lol.

But as you see I didn't bother posting my take again.

That's a pretty good assessment heck.

Don't forget I also believe that population growth and non compliance from emerging third world industrial powers will negate anything you can tax.

But as to Woody, well, I assume his reply will be about not liking old people or Christians or something like that and will end with a lol.

But as you see I didn't bother posting my take again.

Who said I don't like those people?

Archived