THE BROWNS BOARD

Mike Lombardi Hired

thenew23

This is the hire that ensure we will continue to be 4-12 until he's fired...Im very upset by this. Hiring this incompetant tool just ensures final demise of the Cleveland Browns.

This is the hire that ensure we will continue to be 4-12 until he's fired...Im very upset by this. Hiring this incompetant tool just ensures final demise of the Cleveland Browns.

The demise already occurred (Isn't "final demise" redundant?) I'm hoping for no further delays in resurrection.

Let's face it, ti doesn't really matter who Haslam and Banner hire to

be a janitor, personal file maintainer......

The last thing the Browns needed to do, was bring in some old baggage.

blech. And Lombardi was bad with working with the cap.

He'll be more of a secretary to Banner.

I worry about a bean counter being in charge of a football team with banner.

But I guess I don't know enough about Lombardi to understand why everyone hates him so badly.

Is it just the Bernie Kosar animosity from years gone by or something more?

WSS

No, in fact I understand that BK may be one of the guys in his corner...in fact, rumor has it that Lombardi could bring BK into the fold in some capacity, BKs health allowing.

The demise already occurred (Isn't "final demise" redundant?) I'm hoping for no further delays in resurrection.

Redundant,that may be. But the bottom line is..."This asshole sucks" and the futility will remain. And I

ll just bet if this team does not break 500. in year 2 of the process...Banner and Lomtardi will be looking for jobs.

Archived