THE BROWNS BOARD

Reducing Gun Violence

You are being a scumbag on the board, now.

You can't yell "fire" in a movie theater. For political argument sakes, since 'Peen is making you look like you have rocks for brains, even more than

YOU are - it's weird to have to explain this to you.

The "fire" think isn't an laughable called an "attack on the 1st Amendment". Please stop being stupid. We are trying to actually talk about this issue.

With rights come RESPONSIBILITIES. You can't yell that fire in the theater. You can't pull out a gun and wave it at people, even without firing.

You can't drive through a school zone at 100 mph. Oh, boo hoo, you think those things are some kind of attack on your rights?

Currently, you are being a fool full of hate, lashing out at an entire class of people for a tragedy. Alienating people instead of

working with people doesn't work, hate to tell ya. And your lashing out is really, honestly making you look like you are something, imho.

Better to get yerself right, get with real life, and you and your anti gun side should change it up to anti-psycho violence.

Or, you all keep going off in beligerent directions, and you are one of the major causes of that violence continuing with no LEGIT solutions coming forward.

Oh, yeah, there is NO CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO BE extremely gory, grtoesque and violent on TV, radio, and video games.

Perhaps you'd like to calm down, and actually THINK instead of EMOTIONALLY LOCKING IN TO LASHING OUT IRRATIONALLY.

If I have to type that again to you, ..well, I can enlarge the letters in bright colors, in bold, you know. dry.gif

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely. Rate them R and tax anyone who see's it. Hell, let's put GPS on cigarette packs to make sure they are not going to minors. Lets have Cigarette inspector's the can come at anytime into your home to make sure the cigarettes are not accessible to minors.

No one wants to mention Chris Kyle and his death? He literally put a gun into a mental case's hand and was immediately shot to death. Smart. And responsible. Man, if only someone on the gun range were armed...

http://m.washingtonpost.com/blogs/under-god/post/ron-paul-on-sniper-chris-kyle-live-by-the-sword-die-by-the-sword/2013/02/05/e7c06c1e-6fdd-11e2-ac36-3d8d9dcaa2e2_blog.html

I thought about starting a thread on Kyle, but I figured it'd be best to let your panties unravel over it first.

There's nothing much to be said is there? He made a terribly stupid mistake with what were undoubtably good intentions. I hope it makes people think about supplying people with known mental issues with firearms even if they themselves are also armed. As a former airman and a fellow father I mourn his passing although I can't fathom why he thought it was a good idea.

Archived