THE BROWNS BOARD

Draft Thoughts 2013

mdmusch

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pre-draft, National Football Post had McFadden higher than mathieu, wreh-wilson, poser, ryan, and the CB's following them.

CBS Sports also had him rated higher than Poyer and Webb....the same as Ryan and Wreh-Wilson...all 3rd rounders. Mathieu was rated a round higher on talent. (of course I suspect they didn't account for off field issues.)

CBS Sports also had him rated higher than Poyer and Webb....the same as Ryan and Wreh-Wilson...all 3rd rounders. Mathieu was rated a round higher on talent. (of course I suspect they didn't account for off field issues.)

McFadden certainly wasn't mentioned by anyone I watched or listened to before the draft and that includes the guys at ESPN and NFL Network and the Plain dealer. McFadden's slection doesn't bother me as much as Salughter, who is mediocre compared to Rambo.

McFadden certainly wasn't mentioned by anyone I watched or listened to before the draft and that includes the guys at ESPN and NFL Network and the Plain dealer. McFadden's slection doesn't bother me as much as Salughter, who is mediocre compared to Rambo.

Slaughter was "off the books" as a prospect because of his injuries. So you don't know how he would have been rated had he been in the amongst the "usual suspects" As it is, he may be one of the Pros from Dover.

Archived