THE BROWNS BOARD

Rob Chudzinski Officially New Hc Of Browns

BadNewsBrowns

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

P. Schrager ‏@PSchrags

I'm hearing from a very good source that Norv Turner is, in fact, coming with Chud to CLE.

Retweeted by Adam Caplan

ESPN Stats & Info ‏@ESPNStatsInfo

Panthers scored TDs on 25% of their drives w/ Rob Chudzinksi as off. coordinator during the last 2 seasons (4th-highest in NFL).

Don't know if the Turner thing is anything more than speculation right now.

Just some guy tweeted it, another said Turner's son is coming, who worked under Chud in Carolina.

Another said since Norv's son worked with Chud it's be leverage to get Norv here.

Another said Turner wants to stay on the West Coast, so you never know.

I'm okay with the hire. I just hope Browns fans don't treat him as poorly as Shurmur!

...one thing that worries me is a switch to 3-4. Defense doesn't need fixed, 3-4 has been tried and failed.

Yeah, MKC tweeted that, and she's lost almost all credibility to me. No idea why it would be a shoe in that we switch to 3-4 with Chud as HC, I think she's just making shit up.

Wow! Really? Boy, it seemed like it was yesterday that the browns fans wanted his ass out of Cleveland because his offense was so freakin terrible! Has he really changed? I guess we'll see. My feeling is probably there will be many losing seasons to come! SUCKS!!!

Wow! Really? Boy, it seemed like it was yesterday that the browns fans wanted his ass out of Cleveland because his offense was so freakin terrible! Has he really changed? I guess we'll see. My feeling is probably there will be many losing seasons to come! SUCKS!!!

I think you are confusing Chud with Brian Daboll.

Chud gave us the most fun offense to watch since coming back. We actually attempted passes past the first down marker and ran outside of the tackle box. He might not be the sexiest hire, but at least he's an offensive minded guy with a decent enough track record.

I still wanted Gruden.

I'm okay with the hire. I just hope Browns fans don't treat him as poorly as Shurmur!

...one thing that worries me is a switch to 3-4. Defense doesn't need fixed, 3-4 has been tried and failed.

Ah man.... He would switch to a 3-4? Their D line is the only unit they have locked down on either side of the ball... I hope they don't make that switch

Don't forget he was brought up at Miami during their hey-day and was OC when they won a NC and lost in the NC the following year. He turned around Carolina's offense in one season and also turned around the Browns offense in 2 seasons. Much of his failures were due to injuries and disagreements with his HCs. He was the Chargers' Asst. Head Coach when they went 13-3 under Marty. Good resume. Pretty good hire.

Arians was not sure he was going to leave Indy

Mike McCoy stated that he would only leave Denver if it was a perfect fit

Kelly stays in Oregon

O'brien and the Syracuse guy backed out

I didn't want Wisenhunt or Horton

Shanahan is probably staying in Washington

Who's left?? Zimmer, Lovie, the guy from the CFL??? Chud was a pretty good pick... IMHO

But if you bring in a HC who sucked as an OC for a team who has a lousy offense, how does that help? I'm curious if he is just going to be another Shurmer who wants to control the show?! His offense was as bland as Shurmur's was and he sucked!! Let's hope he has learned something the last 5 yrs..

Archived