THE BROWNS BOARD

Hey Dicknuts

Zombo

Mudfly, of course there is criticism of individual players. I should have said that. But I see a lot of apologetics for the staff.

well.....there's gonna be optimists and pessimists.....and pro guys and con guys.....and people who want to protect at any cost and people who want to attack at any cost.....same on any board....

I think those of us who have been here(with the Browns) for decades, have been through reams of terrible coaches and FO personnel......and this staff is far and away the best one.....by miles and miles....and, you have joined the board at the most opportune time for "optimism".....you have to remember that we've been in the dumper for 20 years and have been tearing the team down the whole time...and now, after 20 years, we have some hope and a decent looking team.....so when can we get out our optimists hats????

And, after 20 yrs of waiting for a decent staff, it would be hard for some to dump on the only one staff that has brought us hope.....

I was pretty hash on shanny last year....but now, he's gone..... dont really have any harsh criticism of the others, so not sure "who" you'd like for us to criticize....???

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zombo, on 29 Jul 2015 - 4:50 PM, said:snapback.png

According to the official records you got a warning in February in 2009 from Hoorta for being in some pissing contest and not stopping.

Warning.

Is that what has pissed you off for the past six years?

2009? I was on the forums for the Cleveland Browns back then. Not here, so either this is infact the same board, or that is incorrect. Next, I received a warning post, and a message from an admin THIS YEAR. I see the warning post on my gui everytime i post. Your telling me that is from 6 years ago? I don't even have 400 posts. come on bruh!! It's not rocket science.

Ya, some times if things get off track in a thread a mod will say "hey, that's enough, let's get back to the topic".

Sometimes he'll just close the thread.

If it's a guy we don't know that well versus a regular, chances are the newb gets the warning first.

According to you, I have been a member longer then likely half the peeps here. But still that's my point, yes in the argument between me and miktoxic it did get off track, he was being rude like always, but instead of warning him, nope the guy who's apparently been here for 6 years gets the warning even though, and I know you know this, Miktoxic is an ass. Look at his responses just in this thread. Thank you for reinforcing my point how you DO NOT handle things equally. Basically it was said that between me and him, he is allowed to blatantly insult people in the rudest way possible, but when Cbbacker wants to talk football were gonna punish and threaten him. That's my point even then you guys mishandled it.

So ... the fuck ... what.

If there is anything I hate, it is having to explain moderation. Because some bitch won't shut up.

99% of the posters here don't need rules. Every now and then we send out a warning, merge a thread, lock a thread, or remove something extremely insensitive and things just keep rolling along nicely.

Those that post here regularly seem to like the way we do things.

Of course they do, you proved why, you support the bad behavior of people. You support the verbal assaults on people because they have a different opinion. This is YOUR board, is it a place we can come to and talk Browns intelegingtly? Or is it a place you allow bullies to run through until you have 2 topics a week posted. This was a good board back in the day when it was affiliated with the Browns, but you have let it turn to crap, why? I guarantee you there are FAR more who have agreed with me over the years which explains why you only have generally the same 30 or so posters. In 2 days in this forum there has only been what 3 new topics? You want to reign over a dead board, so be it. It's your call.

Those that come here and bitch tend to leave.

Then there's you: The one's that bitch but don't leave. You're a special breed.

If I go in a tavern, and I don't like the way it is run, I don't go bitch to the manager, I just find another tavern that suits me better.

I think that tavern is out there somewhere for you.

This is the bar from Roadhouse where people are fighting every night, and destroying the place. Where they lose money because they cannot, or won't reign in the patrons. Your analogy is of a successful bar, where for the most part people don't fight. That is a RARE occurence here. I bet I can find a fight in virtually every thread with at least 2 pages. What do you think? You say you know moderating, yet are horrible at it.

Zombo (The one and only Zombo in Brownsphere and this is the only place i ever moderated.)

Well i already showed how either you weren't here then (which i remember zombo) or you are lying. Member since 2009? You are clearly wrong. Just because nobody else remembers this board's original affiliation, doesn't mean I don't remember.

Well, excuse me, the Admin site does dates Euopean style, so you received your warning on February 9th, 2015, not February 15th, 2009.

And it says you have been a member since February 2nd, 2012.

And it says you have 222 active posts ... 209 of which are nothing but bitching.

That makes your BPP (Bitch Per Post) percentage a whopping, .941 which is a new Browns Board record.

Now let's see what you are bitching about this time:

But still that's my point, yes in the argument between me and miktoxic it did get off track, he was being rude like always, but instead of warning him, nope the guy who's apparently been here for 6 years gets the warning even though, and I know you know this, Miktoxic is an ass. Look at his responses just in this thread. Thank you for reinforcing my point how you DO NOT handle things equally. Basically it was said that between me and him, he is allowed to blatantly insult people in the rudest way possible, but when Cbbacker wants to talk football were gonna punish and threaten him. That's my point even then you guys mishandled it.

It's impossible for us to mishandle anything, because it's our board, we make the rules as we go along. The mod decided to warn you to get the thread back on track and I support him for that. Are you actually whining like a 4 year old because you got "yelled at" and your naughty brother didn't? Who gives a fuck? Seriously. Who ... Gives ... A ... Fuck?

Are you going to lose a job interview because you have a warning from the Browns Board on your permanent record?

Of course they do, you proved why, you support the bad behavior of people. You support the verbal assaults on people because they have a different opinion. This is YOUR board, is it a place we can come to and talk Browns intelegingtly?

Yes, yes, yes and yes. Starting to think you are in the wrong place yet?

And thank you for misspelling "intelligently", that was pure gold.

This was a good board back in the day when it was affiliated with the Browns, but you have let it turn to crap, why?

Again, it has never been affiliated with the Browns. I assure you of that. I have been here since the beginning. If you think it is crap now, then it has always been crap, because we haven't changed, nor have the admins and mods. Same people, same name, no affiliations, totally independent ... we do things our way ... it's always been the same way.

May I suggest a board that doesn't feel like crap to you?

If you like bitching, try barkinghard.com ... that's where we sent all the bitches.

I guarantee you there are FAR more who have agreed with me over the years which explains why you only have generally the same 30 or so posters. In 2 days in this forum there has only been what 3 new topics? You want to reign over a dead board, so be it. It's your call.

We don't care. We like our membership. All of them, except you.

Would you like to consider a different forum that is more suitable for you?

This is the bar from Roadhouse where people are fighting every night, and destroying the place. Where they lose money because they cannot, or won't reign in the patrons. Your analogy is of a successful bar, where for the most part people don't fight. That is a RARE occurence here. I bet I can find a fight in virtually every thread with at least 2 pages. What do you think? You say you know moderating, yet are horrible at it.

This bar is exactly like Roadhouse, and I am terrific at keeping it that way.

You are the little bitch that comes back every night and complains instead of finding a new, safer, gayer bar that suits him better.

Perhaps there is a forum out there that suits you better, would like to look for it? Here is a start:

Cleveland Browns Message Boards

Skip the top one, it's like Roadhouse, and you're like gay.

Well i already showed how either you weren't here then (which i remember zombo) or you are lying. Member since 2009? You are clearly wrong. Just because nobody else remembers this board's original affiliation, doesn't mean I don't remember.

Well, what can I say, I read that date wrong, which has further enhanced your disillusion that you know something about this board's original affiliation that you don't.

I was here when we created this board. As were other mods Hoorta and Marko. As were tons of these posters who are all laughing at you.

This group has been together since the mid-90's on AOL. This Board was created in 2003 by the same people who own it and run it now and has never been affiliated with the Browns.

May I suggest a board where you might not come off as a whiny bitch that everyone laughs at and/or is irritated by?

Zombo

I dont even know what this means....

was responding to wargo saying no one has criticized the Browns......what does ^^^^ this ^^^^ have to do with that?......

and, why, if you hate this board so much, do you come on and tell me(and everyone else) how we are supposed to reply?

stop being a Retard..

Do you understand English? You mentioned people criticizing, and I respond with the very first sentence, talking about people criticizing, and you are already lost? After only 1 sentence? I responded to what you said about people who criticize. Maybe you should read it again, there isn't anything wrong with criticizing the Browns, this is a Browns forum. When it comes to criticizing members, this isn't a place for it.

Mudfly, of course there is criticism of individual players. I should have said that. But I see a lot of apologetics for the staff.

The Staff? What are you referring to? The coaching staff? I think there were tons of criticism there too.....especially of Shanahan and the offense he ran sometimes. The ST coach got his share of shit, deservedly. The DC got blasted for the poor run defense.

Pettine has not be harshly criticised. I guess we just had to have had some time where we were not wearing out our HC....after the years of Chud/Shurmur/Mangini/Crennell/Davis/Palmer etc. We have to hope somebody can do things right. So Pet has a bit of a grace period.

Do you understand English? You mentioned people criticizing, and I respond with the very first sentence, talking about people criticizing, and you are already lost? After only 1 sentence? I responded to what you said about people who criticize. Maybe you should read it again, there isn't anything wrong with criticizing the Browns, this is a Browns forum. When it comes to criticizing members, this isn't a place for it.

well then it's you who completely missed the point .....what did I say "about" people who criticize??...I said we DID criticize and then listed a million examples....nothing more nothing less...

again....I was responding to Wargo(not you) and commenting that we do criticize the Browns and that is ok....what part of that dont you get?

Gipper- So? You think if I say "Grow the fuck up" because you are being childish, that is in turn being childish? If we edit out everything childish, how then will people get the word that they need to grow the fuck up?

I absolutely think that is a much more adult way of acting, then lashing out insulting poeple like 90% of the peeps here do. I have already shown the moderators do not BY THE OWN ADMISSION do not equally hand out punishment. But just an fyi, you could say "Grow up" it works just as well, and gets the point across, without being as insulting. Just my opininon though. Then again you might get a warning post if you don't put the FUCK in it.

Seriously? Do your bowels really ache because you spy a little profanity in these posts?

OK, so I will comply: Grow the sexual intercourse between man and woman or man and man or woman and woman or man/woman or beast or between man/woman and inanimate object up.

Better?

Let me ask you a question, are we here to discuss Browns related topics?

Why then if someone doesn't like Johnny that all of a sudden is a reason to lash out? Everyone has different opinions. I think he is a bust, I think he proved it last year, but some here think he is the savior, and they are correct as well, 9 quarters isn't enough time to prove anything. That is talking Browns football, but go back through those threads, 50% of the posts are not Browns stuff, heck they are not even Johnny responses. Here is an idea, if you don't like the topic, or the way a thread is going, just stay out of it. Why go in blowing up and hijacking it with insults? Not saying you do this behavior, but we both know there are numerous who do. If you like Justin Gilbert, and you see a topic where people are bashing him, either give a football reason why you disagree, or just stay out. Make your "I love Justin" thread. I stay out of threads I disagree with, especially after putting in a football post of why i feel this way, and get insulted. Not disputed, insulted. I had to practically threaten miktoxic in the one thread to stop invading our topic and calling people assholes, and telling them to fuck off even though we were having a civilized discussion. After numerous posts that we are entitled to our opinion, he finally relented after NUMEROUS insults tossed and more then just me.

This is the board they allow. I am sorry i thought this was a board to come and discuss our favorite team, but it's not. It's junior high over saw by children who allow and tolerate bad behavior. It's not like they are even talking like adults. You want to say fuck, or shit, or whatever sure fine, but these guys are fuck you, your a dumb bitch... Very different.

Self fullfilling prophecy.....you complaining about bad behavior merely solicits more bad behavior to be directed your way.

Suggestion....start a thread that talks about an important aspect of the team. I suggest that you will get more than enough cordial conversation if that is what you are looking for.

Zombo, on 29 Jul 2015 - 4:50 PM, said:snapback.png

Well, excuse me, the Admin site does dates Euopean style, so you received your warning on February 9th, 2015, not February 15th, 2009.

And it says you have been a member since February 2nd, 2012.

And it says you have 222 active posts ... 209 of which are nothing but bitching.

That makes your BPP (Bitch Per Post) percentage a whopping, .941 which is a new Browns Board record.

Should take it easy there Zombo, it sounds as if you're crying here. Big girls don't cry, just keep that in mind. Oh and lying? Well i guess that's also nothing new to you.

Now let's see what you are bitching about this time:

It's impossible for us to mishandle anything, because it's our board, we make the rules as we go along. The mod decided to warn you to get the thread back on track and I support him for that. Are you actually whining like a 4 year old because you got "yelled at" and your naughty brother didn't? Who gives a fuck? Seriously. Who ... Gives ... A ... Fuck?

Are you going to lose a job interview because you have a warning from the Browns Board on your permanent record?

it's ok to keep defending your mishandling of stuff, why would I expect you to do anything else. You lied about my posts, now you are lying about rules. If they were rules, you know you did it wrong. Deal with it bruh, don't hate on me because I pointed out where you lied. You don't enforce the rules. You choose WHEN to enforce the rules and WHO to enforce them on. Say what you want, but you continue to agree with me with every post where you defend that decision. Yes it does bother me I got a warning post, when it wasn't even me being the dick. You sound like a child saying "i'm taking my ball now don't come back"!! You talk about me crying, do you even read your own posts? A member calls you out, you agree with him, then take your ball and run away. Yep I am clearly the child. Good one Zombo!!

Yes, yes, yes and yes. Starting to think you are in the wrong place yet?

And thank you for misspelling "intelligently", that was pure gold.

I can handle mispelling a word. (you like that one)? At least I am not a liar.

Again, it has never been affiliated with the Browns. I assure you of that. I have been here since the beginning. If you think it is crap now, then it has always been crap, because we haven't changed, nor have the admins and mods. Same people, same name, no affiliations, totally independent ... we do things our way ... it's always been the same way.

May I suggest a board that doesn't feel like crap to you?

If you like bitching, try barkinghard.com ... that's where we sent all the bitches.

I love how you are unable to hold an adult conversation. You sit there and talk to people like shit when they haven't done anything then ask to be left alone to post about the browns. The only bitch I see is you. Your the one crying about wanting to insult people. I just want to talk football, but instead of just letting me do that, you just cannot resist being an ass. If you new anything you would know that is what being a BITCH is. What you are doing. But hey, we can keep this low brow for you, just keep tossing insults.

We don't care. We like our membership. All of them, except you.

Would you like to consider a different forum that is more suitable for you?

This bar is exactly like Roadhouse, and I am terrific at keeping it that way.

You are the little bitch that comes back every night and complains instead of finding a new, safer, gayer bar that suits him better.

Perhaps there is a forum out there that suits you better, would like to look for it? Here is a start:

Cleveland Browns Message Boards

Skip the top one, it's like Roadhouse, and you're like gay.

Well, what can I say, I read that date wrong, which has further enhanced your disillusion that you know something about this board's original affiliation that you don't.

I was here when we created this board. As were other mods Hoorta and Marko. As were tons of these posters who are all laughing at you.

This group has been together since the mid-90's on AOL. This Board was created in 2003 by the same people who own it and run it now and has never been affiliated with the Browns.

May I suggest a board where you might not come off as a whiny bitch that everyone laughs at and/or is irritated by?

Zombo

Yep gotcha, why would I believe you, you lie about the rules, and about my posts, of course you will lie about this. lol

so why have yopu shown up and done nothing but bitch???

Why then if someone doesn't like Johnny that all of a sudden is a reason to lash out?

no, it's not and I never have....so, whats yer point?

Here is an idea, if you don't like the topic, or the way a thread is going, just stay out of it. Why go in blowing up and hijacking it with insults?

You mean like you did with this thread???....NEVER have I hijacked a thread with insults. So, why say this???

Not saying you do this behavior, but we both know there are numerous who do. If you like Justin Gilbert, and you see a topic where people are bashing him, either give a football reason why you disagree, or just stay out. Make your "I love Justin" thread. I stay out of threads I disagree with, especially after putting in a football post of why i feel this way, and get insulted. Not disputed, insulted. I had to practically threaten miktoxic in the one thread to stop invading our topic and calling people assholes, and telling them to fuck off even though we were having a civilized discussion. After numerous posts that we are entitled to our opinion, he finally relented after NUMEROUS insults tossed and more then just me.

Why are you bitching at me about Mik?....I.....dont....care....one....bit.....????

This is the board they allow. I am sorry i thought this was a board to come and discuss our favorite team, but it's not.

Clearly it's not for you. So you gotta figure that out ....why are you ranting at me about it.....and Mik....etc etc etc...

It's junior high over saw by children who allow and tolerate bad behavior. It's not like they are even talking like adults. You want to say fuck, or shit, or whatever sure fine, but these guys are fuck you, your a dumb bitch... Very different.

Not my problem......

Seriously? Do your bowels really ache because you spy a little profanity in these posts?

OK, so I will comply: Grow the sexual intercourse between man and woman or man and man or woman and woman or man/woman or beast or between man/woman and inanimate object up.

Better?

Doesn't bother me, I thought you would have understood that from my post. I just said there is another way to do it. I didn't say you HAD to do it that way. The only thing I said was that people DON'T use the colorful language like you did, they actually tell you to fuck off. Big difference. Your kid says fuck in earshot you might yell, but your kid tells you to fuck off, are you going to respond the same way? I doubt it. Get it?

so why have yopu shown up and done nothing but bitch???

Why then if someone doesn't like Johnny that all of a sudden is a reason to lash out?

no, it's not and I never have....so, whats yer point?

Here is an idea, if you don't like the topic, or the way a thread is going, just stay out of it. Why go in blowing up and hijacking it with insults?

You mean like you did with this thread???....NEVER have I hijacked a thread with insults. So, why say this???

Not saying you do this behavior, but we both know there are numerous who do. If you like Justin Gilbert, and you see a topic where people are bashing him, either give a football reason why you disagree, or just stay out. Make your "I love Justin" thread. I stay out of threads I disagree with, especially after putting in a football post of why i feel this way, and get insulted. Not disputed, insulted. I had to practically threaten miktoxic in the one thread to stop invading our topic and calling people assholes, and telling them to fuck off even though we were having a civilized discussion. After numerous posts that we are entitled to our opinion, he finally relented after NUMEROUS insults tossed and more then just me.

Why are you bitching at me about Mik?....I.....dont....care....one....bit.....????

This is the board they allow. I am sorry i thought this was a board to come and discuss our favorite team, but it's not.

Clearly it's not for you. So you gotta figure that out ....why are you ranting at me about it.....and Mik....etc etc etc...

It's junior high over saw by children who allow and tolerate bad behavior. It's not like they are even talking like adults. You want to say fuck, or shit, or whatever sure fine, but these guys are fuck you, your a dumb bitch... Very different.

Not my problem......

Mud if your not going to actually read my posts, there isn't a reason to respond to you.

Doesn't bother me, I thought you would have understood that from my post. I just said there is another way to do it. I didn't say you HAD to do it that way. The only thing I said was that people DON'T use the colorful language like you did, they actually tell you to fuck off. Big difference. Your kid says fuck in earshot you might yell, but your kid tells you to fuck off, are you going to respond the same way? I doubt it. Get it?

No, really. Honestly at this point I have no clue what you are complaining about....unless its just anything and everything.

Why don't you just reboot.....start your football thread about whatever it is you want to talk about. Its an experiment....see what the results are.

Mud.... there isn't a reason to respond to you.

Yay!.....and Ill thank you not to respond with nonsense responses to my reponses to other people.....

Nothing like showing up and bitching non stop about people bitching.....hahaha.....

Yep gotcha, why would I believe you, you lie about the rules, and about my posts, of course you will lie about this. lol

I have not told one lie. I will make you Admin of the board, if you can show me where I lied, Bitchnuts.

Zombo

People think the coaches have dismissed JFF therefore they have done the same. Simple.

Trust me... when it comes to JM, following the staff's opinion is not close to true.

As for making apologies for staffers from time to time... probably true even if no examples spring immediately to my mind. Reason being that by and large we have a staff worth overlooking a shortcoming now and again.

Prime example: Pet's mishandling the QB position in 2014.

...or the many many mentions of Schwartz and his schwart comings at RT?...

I see what you did there...

So Pet has (earned) a bit of a grace period.

Fixed...

There was a whole lotta "Who?" and "had to settle for" when he was hired. IIRC most of the backing started with a Bills fan or two dropping in to tell us how lucky we were... followed quickly by an impressive first couple pressers.

I have not told one lie. I will make you Admin of the board, if you can show me where I lied, Bitchnuts.

Zombo

You said almost all of my 220 posts are bitch posts, you know that's a lie.

That's right gentlemen Moderator Bitchnuts here. New sheriff in this town. We will actually talk Browns football here. No playground rules in my backyard. We will actually act like adults.

But my guess is you lied about that as well Zombo. No moderator Bitchnuts tonight due to a liar.

Better watch out mixtoxic, someone gonna get the banned bat upside the head, atleast till he revokes my admin rights!!

When are you going to post a football thread? Look at the threads I started recently. Pure football (history at least). Perhaps you can participate in those.

Come on baby tomato.....ketchup.

I always get confused when old posts spring to life. Took me 3 pages to figure it out, and l still don't know who the original dicknuts was.

Good times.

Pure football talk does get played out this time of year. Only so much you can speculate on speculation.

Thanks for tweaking that titty dicknuts and other guy.

When are you going to post a football thread? Look at the threads I started recently. Pure football (history at least). Perhaps you can participate in those.

Come on baby tomato.....ketchup.

Why, I am sure I will just get attacked. I have started threads, I have been in threads, but they always amount to the same thing. It's not like I haven't participated; I am just used to the normal outcome.

Archived