THE BROWNS BOARD

New Coach Discussion

lambdo

Nick Saban, Jon Gruden, and Bill Cowher will not coach the Browns, anyone who thinks so is a moron and should have their dick chopped off and thrown in the lake.

Your a moron , you didnt hear the news!!! Just came across that Saban is taking the DC job, and Gruden is taking the OC job and Cowher is taking the ST job forthe Browns. they all bought a house together they are all going to be roommates in a 1 bedroom Villa. There will be no head coach this way there Egos do not get in the way.. True Story..I promise....:)

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your a moron , you didnt hear the news!!! Just came across that Saban is taking the DC job, and Gruden is taking the OC job and Cowher is taking the ST job forthe Browns. they all bought a house together they are all going to be roommates in a 1 bedroom Villa. There will be no head coach this way there Egos do not get in the way.. True Story..I promise....:)

funny as a anal fision. what are you 12?

Ohio High School football is very overrated anyway.

Probably the dumbest thing you've said.

I was born in the south, raised in the south and still live in the south. I've been to Ohio maybe 5 times in my entire life. I'm from a region where high school football is literally a way of life, and even I still respect Ohio football.

From a football standpoint, Ohio is the balls of America. A majority of the good and great coaches, players, schemes, etc. originated in Ohio/Western PA. No matter where these people may go, they came from Ohio.

Furthermore, a buddy and former teammate of mine from ol' Detroit, MI said it himself, "I been played some tough schools, but ey, in ohio don't fux around when it comes to football."

(That quote is verbatim. He's not the smartest but he was shot in the neck once so I don't question him.)

Were gonna interview Mike Zimmer this week Bengals Defensive Coordinator, i think this would be a great hire for the Browns and it would also hurt the bungles...

Just my opinion..

Mike Zimmer is a bad fit for the browns..

He would take us back to a base 3-4 defense in which we do not have the players to run effectively not to mention he is a DC at heart and would have a neanderthals reasoning on use of an aggressive offense..

This guy while certainly worthy of moving up to a head coaching position somewhere is not a match in cleveland..

Just my opinion..

Mike Zimmer is a bad fit for the browns..

He would take us back to a base 3-4 defense in which we do not have the players to run effectively not to mention he is a DC at heart and would have a neanderthals reasoning on use of an aggressive offense..

This guy while certainly worthy of moving up to a head coaching position somewhere is not a match in cleveland..

Huh?? He ran the 4-3 in Cincy. Why would he change it??

funny as a anal fision. what are you 12?

Lets just say I am 12, Does that make you better than me bacause I made a joke??? Or did you have trouble reading 5th grade English??? Or were you upset that we have not had someone say Weeden sucks in a while....

I love when people put shit on here like " What are you 12?" So yes I am 12, so that being said..What do you have to say now. You are now a Cyber Bully, and being a Cyber Cully to a 12 yr old. How does that make you feel?? Good Job being a tough guy to a 12 yr old, your mother should be proud!!!!!

Why Childress he never called plays in the Nfl, he had an OC do it in Minny

Actually Childress started calling plays his last season in Minnesota... which ultimately led to his firing. He also called plays this year for the Browns, which ultimately should lead to his firing...again. Maybe he's a decent coach, but he is not an accomplished, or even decent, OC/playcaller.

Actually Childress started calling plays his last season in Minnesota... which ultimately led to his firing. He also called plays this year for the Browns, which ultimately should lead to his firing...again. Maybe he's a decent coach, but he is not an accomplished, or even decent, OC/playcaller.

Childress wasn't calling the plays this year. Shurmur handled that responsiblilty.

I've got nothing.

My ideal candidate is an NFL assistant coach, maybe a position coach,in his thirties or early forties that has fire. Like John Harbaugh or Mike Tomlin. Haslem needs to find his young guy ... his Shula, Landry ... that is going to build a team in his image and remain in Cleveland for 20 years.

Who that is, I don't know.

A couple former Browns assistants I was impressed with but haven't heard mentioned: Mel Tucker and Rob Chudzinski.

Zombo

You're Welcome.

Zombo

--good thing Banner reads the board

then why hire childress at all? was it done by holmgren to preserve his face and the public's faith about shurmur?

probably.

100% Sure- now that Wall-ass is looking for a HC gig. Shoulda fired his lackey Shur-loss and taken over himself. Holmgren will never coach again in the NFL- washed up has-been coaching a dinosaur offense.

Hey, the old Ghoolie 'told ya so'. Throw enough shit on the wall and some of it's bound to stick, just ask Mary Kay Cabot.

I only liked too guys through the whole process. You were a complete tool through the whole process.

Zombo

Archived