THE BROWNS BOARD

Why The Crickets?

The Gipper

OK, Z and Hoorta and the other admins....is it a fact that you all blocked the Steeler FRAKs from coming on here this week, or is it truly a case of them putting their tails between their legs and running and hiding. I mean, this is Friday of Browns/Steelers week. Did the Bengals really deal them such a blow to the solar plexus that they are still sucking wind and can't show their faces? No Vagitron, no Formerly Sane, no Fat Chuck or whatever. None of them?

OK, Z and Hoorta and the other admins....is it a fact that you all blocked the Steeler FRAKs from coming on here this week, or is it truly a case of them putting their tails between their legs and running and hiding. I mean, this is Friday of Browns/Steelers week. Did the Bengals really deal them such a blow to the solar plexus that they are still sucking wind and can't show their faces? No Vagitron, no Formerly Sane, no Fat Chuck or whatever. None of them?

Twasn't me, they be crying in their Iron City the Bungles are going to the Playoffs, not them.

No one has been blocked.

This is what happens when the number in the L column (8) is bigger than the number in the W column (7).

Their season (and probably this era) literally ended when this dude cried into his Terrible Towel:

184464_4763215971933_80527759_n.jpg

Zombo

I have said this in another thread months ago.

Steeler fans are fait weather fans. Im not a browns fan, Im neutral, Im a skins fan.

I live in Pittsburgh area, and at work today, when usually all the STeeler fans wear their jerseys to work over the suit/tie, today not ONE person has worn a jersey, yet last week, everyone did. Do these sound like die hard fans to you? No. They arent, they start losing and they give up on the team, they have no idea what its like. Theyve NEVER seen the rain.

Archived