THE BROWNS BOARD

Has this board always been so Angry?

hammertime

I hope the Browns piss poor play this past decade is the reason for all this anger spewed out on this board.

The threads have become very predictable and all seem to be ending with a FU

or a your momma blast.

It seems as if some people have reached the end of their rope and are acting as if they have been backed into a corner.

I'm afraid my only solution is to become very polluted during the Superbowl sober up the next day and start acting like a

true CLEVELAND BROWNS fan.

Let's withhold our death threats and mockery of other teams and players until we feild a team that will back up our feirce, loyal fandom.

Yes this is football and trash talk is part of it, but let us stock our reserves of hatred for the enemy and rise above with a renewed season of optimism and hope.

I will not give up on my team!! THE CLEVELAND BROWNS

lets act like we been there before

We have to deal with the biggest bandwagon fan base in the history of sports, and we have to deal with them not only frontrunning in Ohio but frontrunning on our Brownsboard, pretending to be real football fans, and you're seriously going to ask why we're all so aggravated?

We have to deal with the biggest bandwagon fan base in the history of sports, and we have to deal with them not only frontrunning in Ohio but frontrunning on our Brownsboard, pretending to be real football fans, and you're seriously going to ask why we're all so aggravated?

The reason for the post is the classless direction half of these threads are taking.

Guest Ghoolie
I hope the Browns piss poor play this past decade is the reason for all this anger spewed out on this board.

or a your momma blast.

It seems as if some people have reached the end of their rope and are acting as if they have been backed into a corner.

I'm afraid my only solution is to become very polluted during the Superbowl sober up the next day and start acting like a

Let's withhold our death threats and mockery of other teams and players until we feild a team that will back up our feirce, loyal fandom.

Yes this is football and trash talk is part of it, but let us stock our reserves of hatred for the enemy and rise above with a renewed season of optimism and hope.

FU and F your Momma.

TCV22_1.jpg

or a your momma blast.

lets act like we been there before[/quot

wow that was ugly

or a your momma blast.

I have noticed as the Steelers success has increased how disgruntled these merryband of Browns fans has increased.

Guest Masters
I have noticed as the amount of posts by Steelers fans has increased how annoyed these merryband of Browns fans have become. Especially when we are doing it on a Browns board during the playoffs of all times, rather than on a Steelers board or our playoff opponents board.

Fixed it for you

or a your momma blast.

i, too, agree. it's only worth talking shit when your team doesn't suck. otherwise, like tobias fünke, you're a blowhard.

@pumpkin eater: we can also blame some of it on the people who either bate or respond to the steeler fans. they're equally at fault for taking the initial bait or setting it out.

Guest Masters
great response three of mine with similar content have now been deleted..........management has it's privilege of squelching honest free speech.........GO BroWNS

Somebody call a WAAAAHMBULANCE

Guest Masters
Whatever asshole let freedom of speech ring...............NICE ASSHOLES

You really don't get that this is a essentially a private establishment. There is no such thing as free speach on a message board, or any forum. Of course you complaining about free speach is just funny, since you have threatened to sue people over saying negative things about you, whether true or not. Hypocracy be thy name.

Guest Masters
I get whatever you say and do understand you use the word hypocrisy often and cannot spell it.........and have concept of mathematics and have memory deficiency that leads to profound lying and memory loss but you do your thang ...............little bouy\\

Got to love you correcting my spelling then misspelling the word boy. Unless you were trying to call me a commune of the Marne department in northeastern France.

....lmfao

This site is angry because

Oh the irony of this post!

I just had my best laugh of the day because Formerly Stone doesn't see what he's doing when he writes such emotional,unintelligent and hate filled comments.

It reminds of the guys I went to high school with that were about as unintelligent as anyone you ever knew, and yet you'd over hear them talking about others being morons.....Great stuff. Thanks for the laugh.

You have a great day Stone.....Keep those hilarious comments coming!

Good post John, but I think you're putting way to much stock into stooler fans having the ability to read and comprehend what you just wrote.

HOLLABACK SLOBBERFEST.......

Guest ATENEARS
did those guys rewrite your posts or delete yur views..............this is what this place has evolved into .......ONE MASSIVE SLOBBERFEST.......AND YOUR LAST IS JUST ONE FURTHER PIECE OF IDIOTIC NONSENSE

I hear ya Rich, I feel your pain ... C'mon let's ditch this place and never look back ...

i, too, agree. it's only worth talking shit when your team doesn't suck. otherwise, like tobias fünke, you're a blowhard.

@pumpkin eater: we can also blame some of it on the people who either bate or respond to the steeler fans. they're equally at fault for taking the initial bait or setting it out.

I see someone got right to the point. You can appreciate another teams talent and good fortune without betraying your own team.

I liked your post Hammer unfortunately when I respond to you it gets replaced with gibberish from management is that FASCISM or WHAT

Its cool, i have to chuckle a little at what gets left alone and what dissappears.

I look for old threads and find they have been removed, when things are free its hard to complain hardily and someone has to moderate moderately :blink:

It is a browns forum and when the steeler kids come to play we should have viruses waiting for there pc's not angry words :angry:

Lerner should be forced to read every post here until he gives us a team worth watching. i'm out.

You guys crack me up...especially that no good Stan, i.e. the real mastermind behind the ABJ and BrownsRevolution's downfall. Rich and Ghoolie are just Stan's coffee fetching lackeys.

HOLLABACK RICH!

tongueout.gif

-Clint

The%20Outlaw%20Josey%20Wales.jpg

You are a genius man except for the lackey part.............everyone but rich and ghoolie have been Stans lackeys and he played em like a fiddle using Rich and Ghoolie the good guys as the bad guys..........

too frigging funny............

as Forest Gump said ......stupid is as stupid was............

HEIL THE FUHRER..........

Archived