THE BROWNS BOARD

QUINN, Could be Joe Montana????

gmp

This statment was part of a previous post......I just thought I'd post it just to show evryone just how stupid that sounds.......

Delusional???...ummm! yeah.........

I knew you would click on it!!!!

Its very delusional..they dont have the same styles or techniques...

We don't know what Quinn may become.

We have a pretty good idea. He's has played in 4 NFL games as well as 7 preseason games.

If you think you don't know what he brings to the table by now that is because you are hoping that he will get substantially better than he has been so far.

What is the quote and from whom?

It was from me, Shep. There was a thread about Flacco and franchise QBs in the division, I don't know where it is, Steelers must have infested it and it got pulled.

I compared Flacco to a Kerry Collins type and said Quinn has the real potential to be the kind of guy that is a playmaker rather than just a game manager ... and I threw out the names Joe Montana, Drew Brees and Kurt Warner as playmaking QBs.

Montana is obviously the high-end gold-standard. But you get it. You're smart.

Gmp ... not so much.

Zombo

Guest Masters
We have a pretty good idea. He's has played in 4 NFL games as well as 7 preseason games.

If you think you don't know what he brings to the table by now that is because you are hoping that he will get substantially better than he has been so far.

He's played in 3 regular season NFL games as a starter.

Your last line is just too funny, concidering your love affair with DA

It was from me, Shep. There was a thread about Flacco and franchise QBs in the division, I don't know where it is, Steelers must have infested it and it got pulled.

I compared Flacco to a Kerry Collins type and said Quinn has the real potential to be the kind of guy that is a playmaker rather than just a game manager ... and I threw out the names Joe Montana, Drew Brees and Kurt Warner as playmaking QBs.

Montana is obviously the high-end gold-standard. But you get it. You're smart.

Gmp ... not so much.

Zombo

AhHHH!!!..

So it's ZOMBO the Great, who threw out that comparison......Quinn/Montana........ZOMBIE please, let just start with Quinn getting like 1 win first!!!...I'm sure the comparisons to Montana will come shortly after that!!!

He has a win.

And again, you fuking Retard, he didn't make a comparison. He brought up names of successful Quarterbacks. And Brady Quinn happened to also appear in the thread.

Can't you switch to the steelers or something?

Quinn has the potential to be better than Montana, he will be better than big Ben. And on the plus side Quinn shows more direction and has far better leadership skills than Anderson.

LumpNuts knows this and that is why he is always redirecting evryone to have a pitty party for his Lover Anderson.

Good thing for Quinn he didn't throw enough passes to get ranked or he would have been at the bottom instead with his 65.8.

What will be funny is when DA is trade/released You wont be here anymore crying like the pussy you are...Its fun owning You!...Your such an easy target...must suck to be You...

He has a win.

And again, you fuking Retard, he didn't make a comparison. He brought up names of successful Quarterbacks. And Brady Quinn happened to also appear in the thread.

Can't you switch to the steelers or something?

The comparison, was to a Hall of Fame QB, a QB who will make the Hall of Fame.... and a Qb who passed his nuts off this year......

Brady Quinn, has shown nothing but an index finger boo, boo, which took him one game to get.......and he was history after that.....

The quote compared QUiin To Montana, Warner, and Brees.....all in the same sentence...now that's funny..

Comparing BQ to JM is wishful thinking. But, You can not say that you have anything to judge BQ on really. He has started 3 games (1 - 2) and is what like 24 or 25. Just like I Have said I do not think that you can say a QB is what he is at age 25 when talking about DA you most certainly can not say that about BQ.

You have to give him a full year or two before you can make a judgement. He is young, has 3 games under his belt and is getting a new Offense to work with. Fortunantly for him it is similar to the offense that he has been successful in the past with. DA put up 10 wins, 3700 yards and 29 tds in a similar situation (schedule rated easier I believe). I do not think that BQ will put up those numbers because he is not that type of QB, but I do expect the wins and I hope that he does what DA did not do....Get better once the DCs start game planning for him.

This will basically be his second training camp and his second preseason with most of the snaps(DA was injured most of last preseason). He is young and by all accounts smart. It should be a no lose situation for the Browns. He has a top 5 OL (think that has been said many many times) and great receivers. His mere pressance will make BE relive the 2007 season and I expect big things from stallworth with the quick slants and YACs. KII will catch 80 balls minimum and return to better than his 2007 form. With the passing game being most effective it should open up the running game. Hopefully Harrison gets more carries and the Browns have a Chris Johnson type back in the backfield.

I think it could be a great year, if BQ is half as good as advertised. It is probably enough to say that the Browns can not be worse than they were last year. Not with this cockpit and not with DA traded (which he should be and I think they get a 3rd rounder). No matter what it will be interesting and I am looking forward to reading the camp reports,

why did quinn have to wait till then to start cause the Browns went 10-6 last year, that in this league earned him some swagger, honestly the right to be the starter for the start of the year, he got it last year (the start cause of the hold out of quinn) he kept it this year for that long cause the coaches messed up and did not pull him soon enough. bottom line.

Oh my god shut up, please. It took your guy 30 games to prove he sucked. You think we should judge Quinn in 3 starts?

Yeah, I think you do because you're hoping we only judge DA against Miami, Seattle, and Cin.

He blew up CIN his first game. So what? He shit the bed the next game, idiot. When are you going to realize that?

Archived