THE BROWNS BOARD

Rise of Islamofascist Insanity - video

Mr. T

Report From Fort Lauderdale

You don't have to travel to the Middle East to witness the rise of Islamofascist insanity. This was the scene in downtown Fort Lauderdale Tuesday:

The shouts of "Nuke Israel" and "Go back to the oven" nicely sum up the politically correct, pro-terrorist attitude toward Israel. The guy with the Obama hat and terrorist kaffiyeh at 5:10 personifies where this country is headed politically.

Sounds like the enraged ramblings and screamings... of the manson cult.

Just a global cult of hatred and violence based on "religion".

hamas sending missiles into Israel, is good. Israel fighting back makes Israel the aggressor.

geez. What a global sickness on the part of some "Islamic" factions...

I don't agree that this country is going Islamofacist, T. That is a huge stretch.

However, we need to look no further than the UK to see how being over lax can lead to the true tipping point of a moralistic, Anglo country.

The second most popular boys name in England is Muhammid (sp). 'Nuff said.

Our country, with its religious tolerance, needs to walk a fine line between staying out of people's religious freedom and allowing gaping loopholes that allow for subversive activity.

Not sure where that line is and I do understand the constitutional ramifications if we become too heavy handed in this regard.

PS Maybe we are simply talking about degrees, T.

The video showed us a mob scene, they didn't look like they were being tolerant to other religions.

I am for Freedom of Religion. Many people moved here to get away from King George and others who only wanted 1 religion to be practiced inside the walls of their old countries.

Archived