THE BROWNS BOARD

Senior Bowl

Guest Aloysius

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fili maola first got handled then came back and pushed his o-lineman back into the QB.

clay matthews just destroyed michael oher with a bull rush and then got tackled by him when he spun to the inside. two great wins for matthews.

alabama's center/guard, caldwell, has looked good three out of the four times he's been matched up against anyone. he got beat with a speed rush where he just couldn't catch up to an initial burst, but came back and manhandled the guy next time.

irvin from georgia just got run out of the play to the outside by a tackle from tulane, then came back and fought through him on the next play.

caldwell just got beat twice by ayers from tennessee on consecutive plays.

vance walker from georgia tech has looked very, very good. he's very active, has good hands and never stops fighting. he looks angry all the time. looks like a real player. he's the guy who torched 'bama's center/guard with a speed rush that got him to the QB untouched.

jerry, DT, ole miss, just got what would have been a sack. didn't mention it before, but he also looked quite good in one on ones where he showed good power.

pat white has looked like a QB. very, very surprising. he's been patient and has put throws on the money. he also scored a TD on his own when no one was open.

and that's it for today.

Guest Aloysius

Thanks, JD.

Didn't get to watch all of it, but Rey looked very good. That TFL was good Rey; I just worry about bad Rey showing up.

And that Clay Matthews bull-rush against Oher was the shit. Clay's making himself some money this week.

Didn't get to watch all of it, but Rey looked very good. That TFL was good Rey; I just worry about bad Rey showing up.

And that Clay Matthews bull-rush against Oher was the shit. Clay's making himself some money this week.

it was truly amazing. he gives up at least 50 pounds and just smashed him back into the QB. oher looked pretty good against everyone else, though.

matthews either caught him off guard or is just an animal. he didn't really show up during the full scrimmage, but that one on one was stunning.

mitch king got pushed around by kraig urbik from wisconsin.

alex mack got dominated by b.j. raji, then came back, bent his knees and kept his QB clean. was a nice comeback, because he looked like he'd never be able to do it the first time.

ziggy hood also has a good swim move. his spin is incredible, but his swim is a good secondary move.

larry english has such an incredible initial burst. he's incredible. he absolutely flies at the snap and is into the backfield before the tackle can do anything about it. he then followed that up with an inside rip that complements his speed and outside move very, very well. i really like english and hope he's around in the second, though think that a smart team picking near the bottom of the first would do well to pick him up. he, more so than anyone else i've seen, has become my favorite player in this draft.

and that's really the end.

Archived