THE BROWNS BOARD

Dumb Goon Kills Teammate

SnugglyBottoms

SOrry, the fucking guy who got killed is the REAL IDIOT. He had all his senses about him, nobody twisted his arm to get in the car with a drunk. The driver had a reason...... his reasoning was impaired by alcohol. The guy who got killed was a dumb fuck. He had his wits about him and STILL,,, said to himself..... "Duh, gee, it seems sensible to let a drunk drive me home... yeah!.

Did they do this in front of Romeo Crennel?

They're both idiots. They both rolled the dice, they both knew the odds, and they lost.

I don't drink, EVER when I am out of my home. I was drunk once in my life, it was the day my then beloved Father-In-Law, Danny Onesti, a good man, died unexpectedly in his early 60s because of a sober car accident.

If any of you were ever to be blessed to be a friend of mine, no matter how drunk, how stoned or how druged up you got while out on the town, none of you would be in harms way getting home.

You fucking dimwit, you don't have the intelligence to read between even the broadest lines I write, let alone to make a judgement on me personally.

My Father instilled up me at a very young age the responsibility that comes with driving a car, with drinking alcohol and caring for other human beings. My last speeding ticket was in 1981 and no mother-fucker, anywhere in public will ever have a physical advantage over me because like most here, you have ot get a buzz on when you are in public.

Had this innocent guy had ME for a friend? He would be home getting a blowjob from your mother, right now, instead of pushing up daiseys.

Jesus, Im not sure how the fuck you got that load of horseshit from what I wrote, cunt-face, but I think you need to put down the bottle and work on your basic reading comprehension.

My Father instilled up me at a very young age the responsibility that comes with driving a car, with drinking alcohol and caring for other human beings.

Im sorry but your father did a piss poor job teaching you social skills.

I cant even begin to imagine what your father must of been like if he taught his boy that talking about people behind they're back is ok.

Well son, getting your ass kicked is no fun so if your going to pick on someone to get attention make sure you do it when they're not there ot

Archived