THE BROWNS BOARD

Bret Bielima Leaves Wisconson For Arkansas

Browns149

What an idiot. He could barely do anything in the Big Ten (where there is only 2-3 good teams a year) and now he's going to the SEC,(where there is 2-3 good teams in each division). What a fool. He'll be gone from Arkansas in 2 years

I'm not a fan of him either, but those Badger teams are tough to beat. I can root for the Hogs over LSU, Bama, & Florida.

I'm sick of the SEC in general- Alabama lost on it's home field again, like last season, and is rewarded with the BCS Title game.

Great move for Wisconson...Now maybe they can hire a real coach like Ohio State did.

The SEC has figured out that if you want be the best...you have to hire the best

When the Big 10 stops hiring Fitzgeralds,Bielimas and Hoaks they'll start to compete again

If " The SEC has figured out that if you want be the best...you have to hire the best..."

then why did an SEC school hire this tool?

If " The SEC has figured out that if you want be the best...you have to hire the best..."

Hahaha They must of seen the 70 points the Badgers laid on the Huskers in a"Championship" game and thought

"sooooweeee" That thars some mighty fine coach'n...gotta get us one of those!!! GIT'ER DONE!!!

Or they thought squeaky clean would get rid of the stench Petrino left behind

It's Arkansas, a 2nd rate team in the SEC. They can throw together a decent team now and then, but in the end Arkansas is a big upgrade over Wisconsin.

The Arkansas campus is in a good area....they can draw from a large base.

Great move for Wisconson...Now maybe they can hire a real coach like Ohio State did.

The SEC has figured out that if you want be the best...you have to hire the best

When the Big 10 stops hiring Fitzgeralds,Bielimas and Hoaks they'll start to compete again

Hoak? You mean Hoke? The guy with a top 5 recruiting class and a better class than OSU? They guy working with Rich Rod spread O leftovers that won a BCS game last year?

Ok...

Yes, Yes, Urban is the greatest coach ever. Just keep him away from your coeds.

Also, by the SEC hiring the best and OSU catching on I assume you are talking about players, lol. CAM GOT PAID!

• 10 months later...

Hoak? You mean Hoke? The guy with a top 5 recruiting class and a better class than OSU? They guy working with Rich Rod spread O leftovers that won a BCS game last year?

Ok...

Yes, Yes, Urban is the greatest coach ever. Just keep him away from your coeds.

Also, by the SEC hiring the best and OSU catching on I assume you are talking about players, lol. CAM GOT PAID!

How's that working out for you?

• 4 weeks later...

They are probably paying him a lot more down there....and that is after all, the bottom line.

I don't know what brought all of this back, but you are right. It about a contract for most coaches. Not many get a gig they can keep pretty much as long as they want.

Plus, I would much rather live in Arkansas with mild temps over friggen Wisconsin.

Sure, they make some good cheese there, but Wisconsin? Naaa. Screw their 90,000, 100 year old Camp Randall.

Archived