THE BROWNS BOARD

Travel Channel

manbearpig

yeah but it did show some of the players.

dawson had a big segment dedicated to him. as did the 2 first round rookies.

for a person that's outside of cleveland and the state (it's cool to get to see some coverage on the team you root for. god knows espn has failed. sure, i know if the browns were an elite team, that would all change. i just hope when it does happen someone's man enough to tell them to go fuck themselves.

but i gained new found respect for TR (even weeds). i never get to see any interviews or anything from these guys and to see TR talking to jim brown, playing videos and saluting the troops and to see both him at weeds at a cav's games was awesome to me. all along weeds has looked like a dolt to me. the fact that he could actually put 2 sentences together and out speak that cavs executive ..... i almost shed a tear into my gina and tonic.

made me really miss ohio (for about a minute....HA!)

I can't fucking believe I fucking missed this show... :angry:

I even KNEW it was coming on TWO FUCKING DAYS before it aired.

I hate watching part 2 when I haven't seen part 1 yet or even if I haven't watched part 1 recently.

I was going to set the DVR to record but I didn't know the channel, argh- another excuse. I could have easily looked for the title or scrolled through a thousand channels... WHO the fuck needs 1000 channels anyway. FUCK. I had a rough day and the Woman is bitchy. Sure would like to watch it now though.

I can't fucking believe I fucking missed this show... :angry:

I even KNEW it was coming on TWO FUCKING DAYS before it aired.

I hate watching part 2 when I haven't seen part 1 yet or even if I haven't watched part 1 recently.

I was going to set the DVR to record but I didn't know the channel, argh- another excuse. I could have easily looked for the title or scrolled through a thousand channels... WHO the fuck needs 1000 channels anyway. FUCK. I had a rough day and the Woman is bitchy. Sure would like to watch it now though.

Take a deep breath...

The first episode will re-air on Tuesday 12/11 and 11 pm est.

i can see where someone wouldn't think it was that good. i'm like mark o: give me anything with the browns on it and i'll watch. i could really care less how many kicking foot shoes vs. plant foot shoes dawson takes out to the field or how a guy gets a football ready. but it was interesting to someone that is not a football or locker room guy to see how a pro team's staff preps everything, how the ground crew handles bad weather, and how the in-house production team does direction of the the scoreboards and jumbotrons. hell, i didn't know that the browns had an in-house broadcasting 'room'. in know of carrucci but i didn't know he was employed by the browns directly.

next week they'll prob show us the dallas game that they eluded to.

god bless mrs. haslam for making this team relevant again. maybe the players after seeing this will step up and play at that next level.

It was certainly better than Cleveland 95 a football life which was disappointing and gobbled belicheck's weiner.

Which was the point of the show as I understand it. To show that Belicheck, despite what the media thought, was building a winning organization and he had quite a strong coaching and scouting staff as evidenced by how many of the people working for him went on to other NFL jobs. The tough part for me in watching that was the fact that the Baltimore super bowl team was the team that got started in Cleveland and was built by Belicheck and his staff and we as Browns fans should've been able to see the end result.

All I am saying is I don't know how many people outside of Browns fans found it compelling TV.

I watched it and will watch next week......I just don't know if people KC or Chicago will find it all that interesting.

Just saying....

Which was the point of the show as I understand it. To show that Belicheck, despite what the media thought, was building a winning organization and he had quite a strong coaching and scouting staff as evidenced by how many of the people working for him went on to other NFL jobs. The tough part for me in watching that was the fact that the Baltimore super bowl team was the team that got started in Cleveland and was built by Belicheck and his staff and we as Browns fans should've been able to see the end result.

Yeah I think most of us would like to take a piss on Art's grave. Gotta let the hate go sometime I guess..... Piece of shit

All I am saying is I don't know how many people outside of Browns fans found it compelling TV.

I watched it and will watch next week......I just don't know if people KC or Chicago will find it all that interesting.

Just saying....

And if the series were about the KC or Chicago team that would not be that compelling to a Browns fan.

I guess I took it for just what it was: an inside look into an NFL team, and a few players lives.

I mean this wasn't the Housewives of Cleveland or NFL wives....which shows are all phony dramatics.

It was just a real slice of life. The only dramatics happen on the field and showing that was not the purpose of this program.

I guess that is the problem with reality programs....in truth, real reality is fairly dull.

I watched it last night and enjoyed it. It showed some cool behind the scenes stuff and I also though agree with Ballpean, if this was a show about the Chicago Bears, I doubt I would even bother watching but since it was the Browns, I thought it was fantastic.

I watched it last night and enjoyed it. It showed some cool behind the scenes stuff and I also though agree with Ballpean, if this was a show about the Chicago Bears, I doubt I would even bother watching but since it was the Browns, I thought it was fantastic.

I'd watch the Browns in a shit shoveling contest and find it interesting.

this might have been the best move from someone not employed by the browns in recent history. mrs. haslam put her mark on cleveland without even being in state. this is genious.

i think every player sees it, knows they are on a big stage nationally, and are stepping up to the camera and saying, "yeah, what?!"

i'm gonna be three drinks in but am anticipating this week's show. even though it is taped during the week of our loss to dallas.

fuck dem cowboys. shoulda beat them, the eagles, cincy etc. etc.

Archived