THE BROWNS BOARD

Homo Stuff

Zombo

You can't control another person's desires.

holy fuck your finally getting it. Thought I was going to have to draw a fucking picture for you two. but ill bet if the nfl took a silent pol. on the comfort level of gays in the locker room it would be a landslide on players being uncomfortable with it.

for every guy that says he don't want a homo in the locker room there is another 30 that agrees with him. the problem is its politicly incorrect to say what everyone thinks. Just like the recent player that came out and said it. You think he didn't mean to say what he said? Bullshit, now he has to do damage control and do the backtracking of his words, and go to counseling and donate some $ to a gay rights fundraiser that he could give 2 shits about just to save face. Think all that dumb shit is going to change his mind, negative.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

holy fuck your finally getting it. Thought I was going to have to draw a fucking picture for you two. but ill bet if the nfl took a silent pol. on the comfort level of gays in the locker room it would be a landslide on players being uncomfortable with it.

for every guy that says he don't want a homo in the locker room there is another 30 that agrees with him. the problem is its politicly incorrect to say what everyone thinks. Just like the recent player that came out and said it. You think he didn't mean to say what he said? Bullshit, now he has to do damage control and do the backtracking of his words, and go to counseling and donate some $ to a gay rights fundraiser that he could give 2 shits about just to save face. Think all that dumb shit is going to change his mind, negative.

I'm not sure what exactly you are referring to or what point you are making, but my point stands true.

Just because someone wants to suck your dick doesn't mean they are going to.

Judging from the way you act, I can tell that's a hard concept for you to grasp.

Just because some players may be uncomfortable about homosexuality does not mean that gay players have to live in silence.

There will be an gay player come out this offseason, so we will see how people react.

Tomorrow will be a huge day.

I'm not sure what exactly you are referring to or what point you are making, but my point stands true.

reading comprehension must not be a stregnth for you?

So go back and ask yourself, Why would NFL Exec's at the scouting combine ask sexuality questions? And you will have your answer.

Judging from the way you act, I can tell that's a hard concept for you to grasp.

Alright, so your all of the sudden a saint? LOL. GTFO here.

Just because some players may be uncomfortable about homosexuality does not mean that gay players have to live in silence.

Maybe thats why they asked the questions they did at the scouting combine? Do you think the fans are all hoping that its their team where a guy comes out of the closet. How about the organization. It's a PR nightmare. Tim Tebow at the Jets X 10.

What if you shower with some guy that secretly wants to kill you? Stop worrying about it. Unless the gay is actually leering at me in the shower I'd just take my shower and get on with business.

LOL Crisco,

You are like the kid in little league sitting on his mit, facing the fence, picking flowers in right field.

reading comprehension must not be a stregnth for you?

So go back and ask yourself, Why would NFL Exec's at the scouting combine ask sexuality questions? And you will have your answer.

Alright, so your all of the sudden a saint? LOL. GTFO here.

Maybe thats why they asked the questions they did at the scouting combine? Do you think the fans are all hoping that its their team where a guy comes out of the closet. How about the organization. It's a PR nightmare. Tim Tebow at the Jets X 10.

What do you think happens if its Tom Brady or Brees or Kaepernick that comes out as gay? Are they out on their ass you think?

I've heard people claim Troy Aikman was gay. Didn't seem to stop people from wanting to play for the cowboys in the 90s.

Yeah, but he wasn't.

Recently divorced his wife and started dating this piece:

Abigail-Klein-Troy-Aikman-pictures_thumb.jpg

Tom Cousineau ... not gay either.

Richard Gere ... did not have gerbil stuck in his ass.

OK, I don't know that one for sure.

The only real homosexual QB was Kordell Stewart and if he would have come out of the closet in 1999 or whatever he would have been out of the league the next year.

Zombo

By the way there's no more proof Stewart is gay than aikman.

I know people in PA that knew about Kordell sucking off men in Schenley Park. It happened. Quit defending a Steeler. He was a homo.

http://straightfromthea.com/2012/12/12/they-say-gay-rumors-ruined-kordell-stewarts-nfl-career-photos/#ixzz2EvW6ssLj

There is nothing gay about Aikman, rumors are stupid, sucking dick is what makes you gay.

Zombo

Anecdotal evidence at best. There's people who know people who saw aikman at gay bars in dallas too. It's every bit as credible as you knowing a guy who knows a guy who blew Kordell Stewart. Which is, of course, not credible at all.

By the way kordell Stewart is married to a women as well.

Anecdotal evidence at best. There's people who know people who saw aikman at gay bars I'm dallas too. It's every bit as credible as you knowing a guy who knows a guy who blew kordell Stewart. Which is, of course, not credible at all.

By the way kordell Stewart is married to a women as well.

Kordell is shaving the beard, just filed for divorce.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/03/26/kordell-stewart-divorce-real-housewives-atlanta-porsha-williams/

I'm just fucking around, by the way, I don't care who is gay and who is not, I hate the Steelers.

Zombo

Crisco

Why Am I a bigot? What did I say that was derogatory in any way. That’s just your only argument and your insinuating shit. While it may not be to your standards of political correctness never said anything hate related.

I tried the angle of a man showering with 50 other women. What would be going through your mind with 50 naked chicks? Would they feel comfortable with with that?

Then I tried the angle of if you knew a guy was gay would you feel comfortable with showering with him. and you said your wishy washy answer of “not really. I don’t care.”

So can you agree that showering with 50 girls is a turn on? I would assume that you would say yes. But a Gay man showering with 50 men somehow isn’t a turn on for him? You dont think a players cant figure out this simple logic? That is where I was trying to get you to admit that the whole locker room would not be cool with it. You are either to simple or can put a simple scenario together in your mind. Fair hooker and vaportrail picked up on it but you and tcpo can’t or just too dense or stubborn to admit that it’s a big deal. Its 2012 yeah big deal, if its no big deal why is it all over the news. The nfl knows it has to tread lightly on this subject.

*edit* since writing this I see he retracted the statement.

Kordell is shaving the beard, just filed for divorce.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/03/26/kordell-stewart-divorce-real-housewives-atlanta-porsha-williams/

I'm just fucking around, by the way, I don't care who is gay and who is not, I hate the Steelers.

Zombo

Thanks for the link I liked the picture of Kim Kardashians ass on the bottom, mmmmmm yummy.

Crisco

Why Am I a bigot? What did I say that was derogatory in any way. That’s just your only argument and your insinuating shit. While it may not be to your standards of political correctness never said anything hate related.

I tried the angle of a man showering with 50 other women. What would be going through your mind with 50 naked chicks? Would they feel comfortable with with that?

Then I tried the angle of if you knew a guy was gay would you feel comfortable with showering with him. and you said your wishy washy answer of “not really. I don’t care.”

So can you agree that showering with 50 girls is a turn on? I would assume that you would say yes. But a Gay man showering with 50 men somehow isn’t a turn on for him? You dont think a players cant figure out this simple logic? That is where I was trying to get you to admit that the whole locker room would not be cool with it. You are either to simple or can put a simple scenario together in your mind. Fair hooker and vaportrail picked up on it but you and tcpo can’t or just too dense or stubborn to admit that it’s a big deal. Its 2012 yeah big deal, if its no big deal why is it all over the news. The nfl knows it has to tread lightly on this subject.

*edit* since writing this I see he retracted the statement.

Yeah I didn't really want to resort to name calling like you did, to get this point across, but since here it is, yeah you're a bigot, bro, and you're uncouth drooling over Kim's ass when nobody brought it up. No wonder you're afraid the gays are gonna getcha. You can't control yourself so its fair to assume you think no one else can either.

Yeah I didn't really want to resort to name calling like you did, to get this point across, but since here it is, yeah you're a bigot, bro, and you're uncouth drooling over Kim's ass when nobody brought it up. No wonder you're afraid the gays are gonna getcha. You can't control yourself so its fair to assume you think no one else can either.

Oh yeah you got me I'm affraid of the gays, I better put a pinch of chew in and load my guns.

I will wait next time to comment on pretty a women. Who shall I ask permission from?

But your attempt at deflection was a fail, Bro.

Archived