THE BROWNS BOARD

Homo Stuff

Zombo

I use it if I need to, but I hardly see the reason. For instance, I play on a team 95% comprised of black guys. I was telling them a story about this guy I had to throw out of a club and relayed to them what he said to me as he was being kindly ejected. That line was "I'll burn your dick off you faggot ass N*****."

Now, I'm a white guy, one of the whitest guys you'll ever meet. I'm 23, I don't know shit about hip hop, I don't know the lyrics to any Biggie song, I've never seen Scarface, I enjoy listening to beach music if its on the radio, and my go to dance is the robot. I said the words "faggot ass N*****" to a group of 6 foot muscle bound black guys who I've personally shot up with steroids, and they looked at me with awe.

They were shocked, one guy was like "It takes some balls to say that to us and not be scared. You shouldn't be able to say that word". I wasn't using the word out of malice, I was simply relaying what was said to me. I don't give a shit about how they think they feel about that word. None of them were slaves, none of their fathers were slaves, none of their grandfathers were slaves. It's time we put the stigma surrounding that word to rest. I told them this and they agreed, but one guy brought up a good point:

No matter what happens, we'll never be able to undo slavery. Nothing will ever be able to erase the fact that, at one point, white people held "power" over black people. So, in order to gain some "power" back, black people have adopted the word that we used to degrade them, and in doing so have such taken away its power. So when a white person uses that word out of hatred, it's like were trying to get that power back. But saying it in the right context is completely fine, as its just a word.

So I called him a "stupid ass nigga" and then we went to practice.

My point is this, that word is only what you make of it. If you're not using it as an insult, you shouldn't have to feel awkward saying it. Words are just a vessel to convey thoughts. You can make any word an absolutely vile insult if you wanted to. I could call you a "filthy toaster streudel", and in my mind it could mean the same thing as calling you a "faggot cumgobbler".

Very enlightening. However, I was in the Army in the early 70's. We had extreme race problems back then. Now is a joke. My black platoon members used to tell me to learn the Dap when the revolution came so I wouldn't be killed, as the Blacks were taking over. The Dap was some kind of hand shake/slap that all blacks did then. I guess the revolution didn't work out. That is all.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Goodell: combine sex question "unacceptable''

The Associated Press – 6 hours ago

Email

PHOENIX (AP) -- NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell calls it ''unacceptable'' to ask a college player at the scouting combine any questions about his sexual orientation.

Several players indicated they were asked such questions, and the New York attorney general has urged the NFL to investigate. Goodell says the league will make clear to the team at this week's owners meetings ''what they can ask and what they can't.''

By doing so, Goodell says Monday, ''I hope that'll solve the problem.''

Goodell and executives from all 32 teams are meeting later in the day, and he says that will be a primary topic.

Michigan quarterback-turned-receiver Denard Robinson, Colorado tight end Nick Kasa and Michigan State running back Le'Veon Bell indicated they were asked about their sexual orientation at the combine in Indianapolis.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/goodell-combine-sex-unacceptable-212538579--nfl.html

Yea, the NFL should have a don't ask, don't tell attitude. The locker room would take care of this issue on its own. I mean, if some player walked around the locker room shower sporting a boner the other players might have a clue to that guys sexual orientation.

Yea, the NFL should have a don't ask, don't tell attitude. The locker room would take care of this issue on its own. I mean, if some player walked around the locker room shower sporting a boner the other players might have a clue to that guys sexual orientation.

Quite an imagination there, counselor. If they asked, would you tell?

He could be the biggest Petter Puffer of them all but if he helps bring the Browns to a Superbowl he will be alright in my books.

Yeah idk,I dont think fags mix well in nfl locker rooms. Thats why you never hear of it. Who was the san. Fran o-lineman that came out of the closet after he got in a fight with his boyfriend.

Messed up that we live in an age where homosexual and the NFL are even mentioned in the same discussion. In 30 years it'll be a bunch of gay guys running around playing flag football wearing rainbow uniforms.

I can only think of one gay dude that came out and that was some backup DT for the Packers (what a perfect team name)Esra Tuossopo or some weird ass P.Islander name.

I mean haven't they done studies that say most people can identify a homosexual simply by their facial features? And if not by looking at them also their mannerisms.

They shouldn't even have to ask, if a guy acts like he is taking it in the back door does matter if he actually is? why would you want some queery straight guy on the team.

If a dude is actually homosexual and can play and doesn't come off as gay then more power to them.

Messed up that we live in an age where homosexual and the NFL are even mentioned in the same discussion. In 30 years it'll be a bunch of gay guys running around playing flag football wearing rainbow uniforms.

I can only think of one gay dude that came out and that was some backup DT for the Packers (what a perfect team name)Esra Tuossopo or some weird ass P.Islander name.

I mean haven't they done studies that say most people can identify a homosexual simply by their facial features? And if not by looking at them also their mannerisms.

They shouldn't even have to ask, if a guy acts like he is taking it in the back door does matter if he actually is? why would you want some queery straight guy on the team.

If a dude is actually homosexual and can play and doesn't come off as gay then more power to them.

'Murica

That's what the libtard agenda does, I don't want effeminate players on my team, gay or not(but effeminate guys are usually gay, so yeah).

Tired of accommodating faggots, it's bad for the kids to know that they all suck dick and take it in the ass before they even understand what sex is. I had to pass by a gay parade in another city before, and there were families with their kids who saw butt naked middle aged ugly people flopping around their dicks, it's awful.

That's what the libtard agenda does, I don't want effeminate players on my team, gay or not(but effeminate guys are usually gay, so yeah).

Tired of accommodating faggots, it's bad for the kids to know that they all suck dick and take it in the ass before they even understand what sex is. I had to pass by a gay parade in another city before, and there were families with their kids who saw butt naked middle aged ugly people flopping around their dicks, it's awful.

But butt naked middle aged woman get their own series of videos you can order off TV at 2 AM.

But butt naked middle aged woman get their own series of videos you can order off TV at 2 AM.

There were women too, just they were as pasty as the background I'm posting on and had saggy floppy tits. It was seriously disgusting dude.

It was one of those "old people are gay too" parades or something, so no young people.

Yeah idk,I dont think fags mix well in nfl locker rooms. Thats why you never hear of it. Who was the san. Fran o-lineman that came out of the closet after he got in a fight with his boyfriend.

Wasn't that a espn movie "Playmakers"

Amen. I want all my football players to look and play like this guy.

http://milocca.wordpress.com/2012/05/09/i-gay-palestrati/

There were women too, just they were as pasty as the background I'm posting on and had saggy floppy tits. It was seriously disgusting dude.

It was one of those "old people are gay too" parades or something, so no young people.

So you really just don't like ugly, old gay people. Don't worry it is still politically correct to hate ugly people. Even the repubtards think so. I heard Dick Chaney and his gay friends say so once I think.

For the record, that bloodied rugby player wearing the Brains Beer jersey is an openly gay player and he's twice the man anybody on our roster could even dream of being and four times the man most of you people are.

Fucking hatemongers.

If it takes me being 1/100 of a man that he is, I'll take it over having intercourse with another man, but that's me. I only hate a very few people in this world, none of which I believe are gay.

For the record, that bloodied rugby player wearing the Brains Beer jersey is an openly gay player and he's twice the man anybody on our roster could even dream of being and four times the man most of you people are.

Fucking hatemongers.

Yeahyeah, I really don't care, look at how strong your reaction is, anytime someone says something that doesn't agree with something homosexual related, the other person screams BIGOT! HOMOPHOBE! without even going to logic.

You're just brainwashed into the overly liberal "everyone is equal" agenda like most college kids are(I am a college kid too btw), I am not saying I refuse to interact with a homosexual(I dislike how they took the word gay and also took the rainbow, both positive things), I am simply saying keep that bs to yourself, because we don't wanna hear it.

People are born gay, animals are born gay, the figure is around 10%, they can't help it, maybe theres a small minority where they "try" to be gay, but the majority are born that way.

I get that, and so what? If someone is born with a condition that makes them have spastic movements, should we allow them to become a pilot in the message of equality? It's unfair but it's more unfair to everyone else on that plane.

The 49ers guy who said he wouldn't want a gay on his team said it candidly and people reacted as if he said he'd go out and kill every gay person he sees, who really cares?

Put it to you this way, if I were in an orphanage and two homosexual dads or two homosexual moms wanted to adopt me, I would rather stay in the orphanage 100%. They should be allowed to be as couples, but absolutely not allowed to adopt. Yeah lets confuse a kid their whole life and make them wonder why they have two dads or two moms and why kids make fun of him, and why they have to be ashamed.

So like I said I'm tired of accommodating them, and I'm not gonna apologize at all for anything I said.

It's like forcing a round peg into a square hole, this is not what civilization and the family unit was meant for, and historically, no successful ancient society has ever taken part in that other than homo sex activities, but not to go so far as to marry.

Archived