THE BROWNS BOARD

Homo Stuff

Zombo

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

neither do i.

but to say you'll burn in hell because you don't believe what i believe is a little over the top, don't ya think?

yes it is.

Just so that some of you don't group all "Christians" into the same bucket, not all of us believe in the traditional hell that has been passed on through the centuries and made popular by Roman Catholicism. I'm not going to get into it, but look up annihilationism.

look up annihilationism.

if it's anything like alcoholism, i know all about it.

i might bash the religious right, only because i was brought up 'in the church'.

i was an acolyte (which is a prelude to alcoholic) and saw all the phoninest of all the bullshit hymn singing adulterers and homos and pedophiles first hand. praise god. don't desecrate his temple (your body). i remember going on an acolyte trip to montreal to another episcopalian church chaperoned by a couple of priests and male parents (including my dad). while the church heads and chaperons went to gay bars wearing lipstick upon their 5 o'clock shadows we were free to run amuck in the old town going to see the original 'death race 2000'only to come back to see the drunken bunch playing poker, smokin cigars and drinkin scotch without realizing they still had their lipstick and garter belts on.

lord, hallelujah!!

not saying every christian or believer in any god is the same, but i know the bullshit behind the curtain. just ask jimmy swaggart. they only cry and ask for forgiveness when they get busted. just like all the non-believers only ask for god's help either when their head's in a toilet after too muck jack daniels or when they are on death's door.

• 1 month later...

Kwame Harris, former 49ers and Raiders offensive lineman, arrested for assaulting ex-boyfriend

By Frank Schwab | Shutdown Corner – 16 hours ago

Email

(USA Today Sports Images)

The NFL has no current players and startlingly few ex-players who are known to be gay, but it appears ex-49ers and Raiders offensive tackle Kwame Harris, a former first-round pick, has involuntarily been added to the list as a result of the legal fallout from a fight at a restaurant.

According to the San Mateo Daily Journal, a dispute over soy sauce at Su Hong restaurant in Menlo Park, Calif. last Aug. 21, has landed the former NFL player in court after he assaulted his ex-boyfriend.

[Also: Jim Harbaugh changed female reporter's life]

Chief deputy district attorney Karen Guidotti told the paper that Harris and the alleged victim had been in a romantic relationship but were not involved at the time of the incident. Harris’ attorney Alin Cintean confirmed to the paper the two "were previously involved" but were just friends when the incident occurred.

Harris pleaded not guilty to felony charges of domestic violence causing great bodily injury and assault with force likely to produce great bodily injury, the Daily Journal said. The dispute started when Harris got upset at his friend, Dimitri Geier, for pouring soy sauce on a plate of rice.

According to the paper, which was citing a suit filed in San Mateo County Superior Court, the two argued for seven minutes after the soy sauce was poured, and Harris said he wasn't going to take Geier to the airport as he had said he would. When the two went to get Geier's belongings from Harris' car, Harris accused Geier of stealing his underwear and tried pulling the man's pants down.

Geier tried unsuccessfully to get away, and Harris shook Geier and punched his arms, the paper said. Harris is 6-foot-7 and 240 pounds and Geier is 6-1, 220 pounds. The paper said Geier allegedly struck Harris three times in the face, and then Harris punched Geier several times in the face.

[More NFL news: Scary moment for J.J. Watt in Pro Bowl]

Geier was taken to an emergency room, and had surgery to repair broken orbital bones and required a metal plate to fix the damage, the paper said. The Daily Journal said Geier has filed a civil suit against Harris for assault, battery, false imprisonment, negligence and both intentional and negligent infliction of emotional distress. Harris could also face up to seven years in prison if convicted, Guidotti told the paper.

Harris played at Stanford and was a first-round pick of the 49ers in 2003. He played in 86 NFL games, starting 55, including 11 games during his lone season with the Raiders in 2008. That was the last time he played in the NFL.

Harris' lawyer told the paper his client was acting in self-defense and that Geier is just trying to get money through the civil suit.

“We’re looking forward to having this proven in court and clearing his name,” Cintean said.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/kwame-harris-former-49ers-raiders-offensive-lineman-arrested-213622387--nfl.html

I have heard that theory. Where is your evidence? Photos, affidavits, DNA, apparell from your personal collection?

I don't know if Teo is gay, but they guy who was calling him sure is. :) Had a veritable man crush on him.

The whole reason people think he is gay is because when he did that interview he seems to answer every single question calmly and opening. The only question that made him appear nervous and look like he was lying was when he was asked if he was gay. Not exactly a smoking gun but whatever.

I think the fact that he had like a year long....over the phone relationship with a dude that he thought was a chick has something to do with it.

I dunno, maybe there are guys that sound like girls...but wouldn't you figure it out eventually?

HOLD IT! HOLD IT! I see a marketing opportunity here: The Crying Game Part II, the Manti Teo Story:

While we're on the subject of "homo stuff", Chris Culliver proved to be uneducated and ignorant in one comment when referencing homosexual players. When asked how he felt about hypothetically having a gay player on his team, he responded "I dont do the gay guys, man. No, we don't got no gay people on the team, they gotta get up out of here if they do. Can't be with that sweet stuff."

I don't know what's worse...pissing off the gay community, or pissing off the educated community. The guy can barely form a coherent sentence.

It's funny, though. His apology is very eloquent and somewhat poetic: "The derogatory comments I made yesterday were a reflection of thoughts in my head, but they are not how I feel," Culliver said in a statement released by the team. "It has taken me seeing them in print to realize that they are hurtful and ugly. Those discriminating feelings are truly not in my heart. Further, I apologize to those who I have hurt and offended, and I pledge to learn and grow from this experience."

I think the fact that he had like a year long....over the phone relationship with a dude that he thought was a chick has something to do with it.

I dunno, maybe there are guys that sound like girls...but wouldn't you figure it out eventually?

HOLD IT! HOLD IT! I see a marketing opportunity here: The Crying Game Part II, the Manti Teo Story:

Gip, FYI, it's proven a lot of those 900 number "talk to a hot sexy babe 24\7" are in reality talking to a guy. Tuigaysosopo had voice training, and if you're good at it- anything goes. Didya know the voice of Bart Simpson is a girl?

I don't blame Tuigaysosopo for elaborating this incredible feat of duping Teo- as much as I blame Teo for not checking the whole thing out live and in person. "Oooh Manti, I want to _______" Use your imagination.

When asked how he felt about hypothetically having a gay player on his team, he responded "I dont do the gay guys, man. No, we don't got no gay people on the team, they gotta get up out of here if they do. Can't be with that sweet stuff."

This type of reaction is exactly why Manti Teo created this whole fake girlfriend story. Even though lots of gay people are "out" these days, if he comes out his draft stock would drop like a rock and it would cost him millions. If he can convince people that he's not really gay and was just duped by an amateur phone sex operator, then he's still got a chance to get drafted high and get the big paycheck.

Gip, FYI, it's proven a lot of those 900 number "talk to a hot sexy babe 24\7" are in reality talking to a guy. Tuigaysosopo had voice training, and if you're good at it- anything goes. Didya know the voice of Bart Simpson is a girl?

I don't blame Tuigaysosopo for elaborating this incredible feat of duping Teo- as much as I blame Teo for not checking the whole thing out live and in person. "Oooh Manti, I want to _______" Use your imagination.

OK, Ed. I guess you would know more about this stuff than I. :wacko::wub:

This has gotten way out of control i feel bad for Carder. The guy was stupid and used a gay slur on a public forum being a professional athlete in the spotlight. Any figure head in society it makes you look bad, but damn the guy doesn't deserve all of this bashing! These fudge packers are coming out of the wood work lambasting him like he had a white sheet on his head and was beating the shit out of gays with a baseball bat. Todays society is so protected about racist and homophobic slurs, yet if you're a comedian you can say whatever you want about gays and blacks and yet its funny. These people need to get a life and fight real causes rather than pick at people who made small mistakes by by being irrational and using the fag word or the N word in public! Get over it, we have a black president and gays are respected in high places in the community! Stop crying its not the 1950s anymore!

What pisses me off is when some African American comedian or anyone for that matter gets on tv and starts calling white people crackers and stuff like that. Ive heard it on the big screen and on cable channels. It's not right and honestly if they want to keep it up then it should open season for both black and whites to use racial slurs against one another. If you can dish it out you sure as heck better be able to take it right back.

Since were talking about the term cracker does anyone know how it originated? I heard it was either A. Because were white like saltine crackers or B. It's what the slaves to used to call the white man in the field who would crack the whip on the backs of the slaves if they didnt work. Sort of like "Hey, Get to work here comes the cracker"

What pisses me off is when some African American comedian or anyone for that matter gets on tv and starts calling white people crackers and stuff like that. Ive heard it on the big screen and on cable channels. It's not right and honestly if they want to keep it up then it should open season for both black and whites to use racial slurs against one another.

the 'N' word is the only word not allwed to be used by white people when talking about black people. i get it. it's got ties to everything bad we as a white race ever did to those poor cotton pickers back in the day. but when does it end? i mean my grandfather never owned slaves. also they weren't the only people getting taken advantage of when getting off a boat on this country's shores.

the comedian thing is dead on. chappelle and katt williams whole schpeil is based on the 'N' word. yet lisa lampanelli will go on stage and bust everyone from gays to jews calling them every name in the book but god forbid she drop the 'N' bomb.

i call half my white friends that word when hanging out. just have to watch my mouth when i'm on unfamiliar ground.

the 'N' word is the only word not allwed to be used by white people when talking about black people. i get it. it's got ties to everything bad we as a white race ever did to those poor cotton pickers back in the day. but when does it end? i mean my grandfather never owned slaves. also they weren't the only people getting taken advantage of when getting off a boat on this country's shores.

the comedian thing is dead on. chappelle and katt williams whole schpeil is based on the 'N' word. yet lisa lampanelli will go on stage and bust everyone from gays to jews calling them every name in the book but god forbid she drop the 'N' bomb.

i call half my white friends that word when hanging out. just have to watch my mouth when i'm on unfamiliar ground.

[b]My solution is simply to replace the "N" word with the word "Dumbass". That is what I would do with all the rap songs that repeat the n word constantly[/b].

[b]My solution is simply to replace the "N" word with the word "Dumbass". That is what I would do with all the rap songs that repeat the n word constantly[/b].

I use it if I need to, but I hardly see the reason. For instance, I play on a team 95% comprised of black guys. I was telling them a story about this guy I had to throw out of a club and relayed to them what he said to me as he was being kindly ejected. That line was "I'll burn your dick off you faggot ass N*****."

Now, I'm a white guy, one of the whitest guys you'll ever meet. I'm 23, I don't know shit about hip hop, I don't know the lyrics to any Biggie song, I've never seen Scarface, I enjoy listening to beach music if its on the radio, and my go to dance is the robot. I said the words "faggot ass N*****" to a group of 6 foot muscle bound black guys who I've personally shot up with steroids, and they looked at me with awe.

They were shocked, one guy was like "It takes some balls to say that to us and not be scared. You shouldn't be able to say that word". I wasn't using the word out of malice, I was simply relaying what was said to me. I don't give a shit about how they think they feel about that word. None of them were slaves, none of their fathers were slaves, none of their grandfathers were slaves. It's time we put the stigma surrounding that word to rest. I told them this and they agreed, but one guy brought up a good point:

"No matter what happens, we'll never be able to undo slavery. Nothing will ever be able to erase the fact that, at one point, white people held "power" over black people. So, in order to gain some "power" back, black people have adopted the word that we used to degrade them, and in doing so have such taken away its power. So when a white person uses that word out of hatred, it's like were trying to get that power back. But saying it in the right context is completely fine, as its just a word."

So I called him a "stupid ass nigga" and then we went to practice.

My point is this, that word is only what you make of it. If you're not using it as an insult, you shouldn't have to feel awkward saying it. Words are just a vessel to convey thoughts. You can make any word an absolutely vile insult if you wanted to. I could call you a "filthy toaster streudel", and in my mind it could mean the same thing as calling you a "faggot cumgobbler".

Archived