New To Tailgating

Tank 79

Some friends and I are going to the game on the 9th of December, and were wanting some info on tailgating. None of have ever been to a game before, so we do not know much about the area or tailgating. Can someone help us out as far as where to go, and is it open or do you have to be invited?

Thanks!!!!!!

Some friends and I are going to the game on the 9th of December, and were wanting some info on tailgating. None of have ever been to a game before, so we do not know much about the area or tailgating. Can someone help us out as far as where to go, and is it open or do you have to be invited?

Thanks!!!!!!

I am glad someone else is asking because I have been wondering the same thing!

Pick one of many parking lots and set up.

If you just plan to walk around, most people are eager to talk, but I would wait for a invite before you start plucking burgers off a grill or start taking beers from someones cooler.

Up around the stadium...muni lot etc, parking is $20. In the flats you can get a spot for $5.

You can also tailgate at one of the bars. The Barley House is pretty active with live radio broadcasts and a pretty big crowd with both indoor and outdoor activities.

You can find it online. It is near about 10 other spots, so you can bar hop your way to the stadium. Not a bad way to do things.

Pick one of many parking lots and set up.

If you just plan to walk around, most people are eager to talk, but I would wait for a invite before you start plucking burgers off a grill or start taking beers from someones cooler.

Up around the stadium...muni lot etc, parking is $20. In the flats you can get a spot for $5.

You can also tailgate at one of the bars. The Barley House is pretty active with live radio broadcasts and a pretty big crowd with both indoor and outdoor activities.

You can find it online. It is near about 10 other spots, so you can bar hop your way to the stadium. Not a bad way to do things.

Awesome advice...thanks!

Archived