THE BROWNS BOARD

How About Them Buckeyes Michigan Fans (Mld)

DieHardBrownsFan

Meyer should be coach of the year

Yeah, he most likely WON'T get it, but there won't be many to disagree with us that he's the BEST HC in the country.

Hats off to Urban & the Bucks!

Mike

Bucks got no luck. Should be undefeated national champions again, restoring them to their rightful place as top college team period. Too bad some tattoos and bullshit by last years team robs them. It's not like they harbored a child molesting monster or anything...

It wasn't the tattoos, its because the guy you were celebrating between quarters lied to the NCAA...

Yeah he list his job. The bowl ban crap pisses me off. The underclassmen don't deserve that. Penn States underclassmen don't deserve to get punished for Sandusky being a monster. This crap happens everywhere. I bet its happening up in Michigan where that bunch of blue losers play. They just haven't got caught.

they'll prob be rated #1 next year going into the season IMO.

the future is bright for football next year in ohio.

Plus their schedule is EVEN easier next year.

Looking at the schedule the Buckeyes should be 11-0 going to wishagin.

Home Games

Buffalo

San Diego State

Florida A&M

Wisc

Iowa

Penn State

Indiana

Road Games

Cal

Northwestern

Purdue

Illinois

Meatchicken

Looking at the schedule the Buckeyes should be 11-0 going to wishagin.

Home Games

Buffalo

San Diego State

Florida A&M

Wisc

Iowa

Penn State

Indiana

Road Games

Cal

Northwestern

Purdue

Illinois

Meatchicken

Wow, that is weak as shit. They could go 12-0 and computers could have them #3 and they'd miss the Show.

They need to throw in a couple better non-conference games.

Zombo

Wow, that is weak as shit. They could go 12-0 and computers could have them #3 and they'd miss the Show.

They need to throw in a couple better non-conference games.

Zombo

San Diego State isn't a bad team...they'll be able to keep it close for awhile I'd imagine. If the football gods play along...that could be the weekend of the Browns home opener which means that will be the OSU game that I'm going to go to. That would be about right..fly 2000 miles to see a team play that I can drive 90 minutes to watch whenever I want to.

It wasn't the tattoos, its because the guy you were celebrating between quarters lied to the NCAA...

Yes, that is right. At best the trading of the trinkets for paraphenalia should have warranted a one game suspension for the players that did it.

And yes, lets acknowledge that the NCAA requires coaches to snitch on their players for doing that sort of thing....and if you don't snitch then the punishment is much heavier.

Nevertheless.....I am wondering when the beans will be spilled on the GDR....errr, I mean, the SEC.

Right about now would probably be a good time.

If I were Chizek, I would take the NCAA's "thou shalt be a snitch on your program" to heart now that he has been unceremoniously fired only a year and a half after bringing Auburn a nationaly title.

He should come out and declare: "Yes....we paid vast amounts of money to obtain Cam Newton and other players....but in that case we were simply the high bidder. We have lost out on bidding for many, many other players to other SEC schools that paid small fortunes to get other players to attend here and at those other schools....$250,000.00 was merely the going rate for a quality QB."

Of course, Chizek is probably so submerged into the cheating SEC culture that such a scenario probably won't happen because it would mean that he would never get another job.

Face it: due to much, much more experience the SEC schools are far, far better at covering up than an Ohio State is.

Guys: FYI, this is why the OSU schedule looks weak next year:

It is because the SEC team that they did have on their schedule chickened out and cancelled the game with the Buckeyes that was to be played in Columbus (and they did that right during this past season)

OSU had to find a replacement, and unfortunately Fla. A&M apparently was the best they could do.

The BCS Championship game will come with a big fat asterik because the Buckeyes are not playing ND. We will get another pos sec team to watch.

There won't be a asterisk...The Buckeyes weren't able to p[lay due to rules infractions.

If there is a asterisk, it will be placed after their undefeated regular season, noting they couldn't play in the post season, so they didn't play out a full schedule. ;)

Yes, that is right. At best the trading of the trinkets for paraphenalia should have warranted a one game suspension for the players that did it.

And yes, lets acknowledge that the NCAA requires coaches to snitch on their players for doing that sort of thing....and if you don't snitch then the punishment is much heavier.

Nevertheless.....I am wondering when the beans will be spilled on the GDR....errr, I mean, the SEC.

Right about now would probably be a good time.

If I were Chizek, I would take the NCAA's "thou shalt be a snitch on your program" to heart now that he has been unceremoniously fired only a year and a half after bringing Auburn a nationaly title.

He should come out and declare: "Yes....we paid vast amounts of money to obtain Cam Newton and other players....but in that case we were simply the high bidder. We have lost out on bidding for many, many other players to other SEC schools that paid small fortunes to get other players to attend here and at those other schools....$250,000.00 was merely the going rate for a quality QB."

Of course, Chizek is probably so submerged into the cheating SEC culture that such a scenario probably won't happen because it would mean that he would never get another job.

Face it: due to much, much more experience the SEC schools are far, far better at covering up than an Ohio State is.

Get over it man. You guys sound like whining bitch 8th grade school girls.

It's not the SEC's fault all the cards are falling in their favor.

Face it, the population is shifting south as the jobs have shifted south, so quit trying to make it sound like the SEC cheats to be good and it has nothing to do with the fact more people are moving south, the climate is better, and with a changing demographic, the talent is here.

Plus....WHO can't play in the post season and has some scholarships reduced for infractions involving cover-up?? Who has had their football program nearly destroyed because of pedophile/homosexual sex scandals??

I understand your pride in conference and region....I really do, but if you want to start pointing fingers, maybe you need to think about that one for a moment.

Just saying...

Archived