Steelers Tailgate

ballpeen

Anybody going to be down there this week?

I will be up for the final time this season, along with the commandant. I am not sure if I will be stopping by or not. It looks to be pretty cold so she may decide we partake in some sort of indoor participation.

I went to the Barley House with my son a few games back and that seemed like a fun spot, so we may end up there.

Anyway, if I don't make it by, just wanted to say thanks for the good times this year and look forward to seeing ya'll next year...God Willing

Anybody going to be down there this week?

I will be up for the final time this season, along with the commandant. I am not sure if I will be stopping by or not. It looks to be pretty cold so she may decide we partake in some sort of indoor participation.

I went to the Barley House with my son a few games back and that seemed like a fun spot, so we may end up there.

Anyway, if I don't make it by, just wanted to say thanks for the good times this year and look forward to seeing ya'll next year...God Willing

You will have the pleasure of my company, Flying in Friday night for the weekend. Just sent text to Stan asking what was plan for Sunday. so am sure I'll hear back from him around 8am Sunday morning as he is just about thinking of leaving for the Lot.

You will have the pleasure of my company, Flying in Friday night for the weekend. Just sent text to Stan asking what was plan for Sunday. so am sure I'll hear back from him around 8am Sunday morning as he is just about thinking of leaving for the Lot.

Well heck, this is an event. I will be sure to stop by for sure my friend. If the commandant wants indoor activity, she can sit inside the doors of the car reading the newspaper...at least for a hour or so.

I'll plan on wandering there around 9AM or so and hang at least a hour or so.....I'd stay longer as you well know, but as the sensitive man that I am, I need to consider the other half......well, I really don't, but I am stuck in a car, 3 feet away from her for 10 hours on Monday. It's not like I can walk off in to another room. I am pretty much stuck.

Understand?

Oh, we don't have any plans Saturday night. If you guys plan something, tip me in...I am staying at the Courtyard in Berea Sat and Sunday.

Thursday we stay at the Embassy in Covington, Ky to have turkey dinner.

Fri, a tour of the club seats at 1PM in Cleveland so I can select where I want to sit next year, then a quick trip to Vermilion for the night. We have a reservation at a nice French Restaurant there...Chez Francois. Really looking forward to that.

Saturday....open other than catch some of the Florida, Florida Wanna Be State game....then open.

Sunday, game, dinner at Don's Pomeroy House.

Monday, hope I didn't do anything stupid, at least in her mind, so it's a peaceful drive home. ;)

Oh, we don't have any plans Saturday night. If you guys plan something, tip me in...I am staying at the Courtyard in Berea Sat and Sunday.

Thursday we stay at the Embassy in Covington, Ky to have turkey dinner.

Fri, a tour of the club seats at 1PM in Cleveland so I can select where I want to sit next year, then a quick trip to Vermilion for the night. We have a reservation at a nice French Restaurant there...Chez Francois. Really looking forward to that.

Saturday....open other than catch some of the Florida, Florida Wanna Be State game....then open.

Sunday, game, dinner at Don's Pomeroy House.

Monday, hope I didn't do anything stupid, at least in her mind, so it's a peaceful drive home. ;)

Stan is planning to head Hour and Half south of Berea, to watch OSU/Michigan game, then watch his Mentor Cardinals in Div I semi final game. Little too out the way for me for the evening, so I'll likely just hang downtown Sat and take in the OSU game in bar there.

Stan is planning to head Hour and Half south of Berea, to watch OSU/Michigan game, then watch his Mentor Cardinals in Div I semi final game. Little too out the way for me for the evening, so I'll likely just hang downtown Sat and take in the OSU game in bar there.

Cool....

Archived