THE BROWNS BOARD

REFS BLOW CALL - RECEPTION AND TD DISALLOWED

Guest Ghoolie

Guest Ghoolie

Recieved catches the ball, taks TWO FULL STEPS....................... no decision needed, By the description of a catch, this IS A RECEPTION.

PLUS he made ANOTHER contad, whcih was his hand.

HE did NOT have to maintain control................. he already caught it and took steps with the ball in control. Ground cannot caus a fumble once the pass is completed, and THIS PASS, was completed.

Asshole refs.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Masters

I thought it was a catch. But the rule is if the dude has contact and falling (which he was during the two steps), you have to hang on to the ball through contact w/ the ground. It is what it is.

Guest Ghoolie
I thought it was a catch. But the rule is if the dude has contact and falling (which he was during the two steps), you have to hang on to the ball through contact w/ the ground. It is what it is.

NO THE RULES DO NOT SAY THAT.....................

THE RULE SAYS THAT IN LIEU OF THE RECIVER MAKING CONTACT WITH HIS FEET< IF HIS ONLY CONTACT IS THE GROUND.................... THEN HE HAS TO HAVE POSESSION.

IF HE WOULD HAVE RUN 3 STEPS INSTEAD OF 2, OR 10 STEPS................. WHAT WOULD THE CALL BE?

TWO STEPS IN TEH NFL CONSTITUTES A RECEPTION.

THEY BLEW THE CALL.

Guest Ghoolie
I was completely dumbfounded by that call. He wasn't even touched. Give Berger the Academy award, that was some good acting.

YeahDA, you were saying about bad calls? Luckily those shitty shitty stoolers didn't get points off of it.

Horrible Call, but Baltimore wasn't hurt by it.

The Steelers were robbed of a TD

I was completely dumbfounded by that call. He wasn't even touched. Give Berger the Academy award, that was some good acting.

YeahDA, you were saying about bad calls? Luckily those shitty shitty stoolers didn't get points off of it.

That was one bad call to how many? How many points did we get off that bad call?

-Ravens O-line hasn't been for holding once

-Made up pass inerference call on McFadden

-The Ravens long punt return was sparked by a huge block in the back

Use you counting skills to see watch team got screwed more. Then admitt that the one bad call didn't get the Steelers a single point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kind of reminds you of Ernst Byner, except Sweed gets to go to the SB.

Umm Ghool? Earnest Byner DID get to the Super Bowl and deported himself VERY well when he got there. Should Lameass Sweed make it, he'll likely fall on his Down Syndrome face like he just did a few minutes ago.

Doug

Guest Ghoolie
Umm Ghool? Earnest Byner DID get to the Super Bowl and deported himself VERY well when he got there. Should Lameass Sweed make it, he'll likely fall on his Down Sydrome face like he just did a few minutes ago.

Doug

Not with the Browns he didn't.

Dude, you know I am all about Browns, but I am sick of hearing all these Johnny COme Lately fans pretending they didn't evny teh Steelers organization. It was okay for me to blast Steelers fans back in the day, but we have a phaggot team now. They ALL should be released.

That was one bad call to how many? How many points did we get off that bad call?

-Ravens O-line hasn't been for holding one

-The Ravens long punt return was sparked by a huge block in the back

Use you counting skills to see watch team got screwed more. Then admitt that the one bad call didn't get the Steelers a single point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yuhDUHuh,great insight,your like magic with a keyboard,so eloquent

please hurry use you typing sklills me wait for more guud bad call report!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yuhDUHuh,great insight,your like magic with a keyboard,so eloquent

please hurry use you typing sklills me wait for more guud bad call report!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I rather you spew stupidity then make a logical response. Thanks for making my job and proving we are getting screwed much easy. Thanks so much.

We already knew you were dumb, but apparently you're blind as well. McFathead was ALL OVER Mason on that play WELL before the ball got there. Do you wanna go for "deaf" next so you can acheive the Helen Keller trifecta?

Doug

We already knew you were dumb, but apparently you're blind as well. McFathead was ALL OVER Mason on that play WELL before the ball got there. Do you wanna go for "deaf" next so you can acheive the Helen Keller trifecta?

Doug

No he wasn't. Did he push him forward or clamp on his arm? If you want to we can take that bad call away and still see we are getting screwed!!!!!!!!

Ok, raise your hand if you are officially of the opinion that "yeahDA" is asian....

"all your base are belong to us"

"please wash hands for maximum satisfaction efficiency"

Shit....

And ghoolie, of course we would like to have steelers success, no shit we are envious are rivals are in this game and we aren't, and wallowing in shit yet again, but we'd be talking shit like this with these yokels even if I was watching the browns play now and the steelers were sitting at home.

We hate the steelers win or lose, we are going to kick the shit out of stooler inbred trolls win or lose. It's life dude, if your somehow insinuating that we should all tuck our tail between are legs and start sucking off these trolls then you're outta your f*cking mind dude. Beyond gone, checked out all brain cells have expired please insert .25 for more minutes.

Please respond to my other post. Totally ignoring a point I am making is a sign I am right and you don't want to bother with it for that reason.

1. This is one of those "they always hold and don't get called for it" bitch rants that can be applied to 95% of games played. Same can be said for Ben about his rolls to the right sitting there with all day while your Oline grapples the balt D line. Next....

2. Dude he was all over him, your blind. Next...

3. More phantom calls, didn't see it and neither anouncer said a word about it, yet even the half time crew went off about the roughing the kicker call. So did Simms. Everybody saw it. Again, your owned.

1. Are you seriously sering Harrsion being thrown down by a horse collar is okay?

2. I Would like to see it again but at first galnce seen nothing

3. You didn't see our guy drilled in the back? Dude, c'mon! Watch the game!

How many point did we did we get off the bad roughing call? You didn't answer that one. I purposely said "point" becuase I know for a fact they didn't get mutliple points! Do you really believe there was just one bad call the whole game?

For the record I asked four questions that need answering.

Archived