THE BROWNS BOARD

Hines Ward

VaporTrail

Guest Ghoolie
I hate his stupid grinning face so much. But now that he's not smiling. I kinda miss it. Why don't you smile, Hines? Why don't you smile?

His smile reminds you that the Browns WRs are pussies.

HOF - Hines Ward. First Ballot. UNANIMOUS.

Edwards --- WHO?

WinSLOW - WHO?

JOE J - WHO?

HAte the guy all you want but you would have your Mother giving BJ's down on prospect if it meant Ward playing for the hapless Browns.

I hate his stupid grinning face so much. But now that he's not smiling. I kinda miss it. Why don't you smile, Hines? Why don't you smile?

He is smiling now asshole :blink: get a life ,or do you really just get off on seeing guys get hurt??/ I bet you loved that hit at the end of the game and seeing the stretcher brought out huh ...You are a complete moron

His smile reminds you that the Browns WRs are pussies.

HOF - Hines Ward. First Ballot. UNANIMOUS.

Edwards --- WHO?

WinSLOW - WHO?

JOE J - WHO?

HAte the guy all you want but you would have your Mother giving BJ's down on prospect if it meant Ward playing for the hapless Browns.

Uh. No. Not Ward. Someone who plays as well as Ward, without the cheap shots, yes. But not Ward himself. He can continue to wear piss and black.

Guest Ghoolie
And the stooler charade continues. Be honest ghoolie, don't you feel dirty playing this angle?

I would.

I am not playing any angle. If you asked 1000 NFL who were not Browns fans of their opinion of Hines ward they would tell you that he is a warrior. He catches almost everything that comes his way, he literally knocks people on their ass, he takes hits and comes up smiling.

So YOU tell me, what is it about braylon Edwards that endears him to you? Is it the way he drops passes? Never hits anyone? Complains?

When I was a kid I hated the Steelers. My dad took me after a Browns game to get the autographs of Dick Hoak and Bigg daddy Lipscomb. They were great football players and it was a lesson to me to respect accomplishment.

These cokcsuggers here are sperm swallowers. As fans, in the Lerner era we don't have a signgle fugging accomplishment to crow about and yet people want to disrespect guaranteed future hall of famers?

Did you even watch the game tonight? The Browns NEVER, NEVER IN THEIR ENTIRE HISTORY, delivered a physical ass kicking like you saw tonight.

The Steelers will be going to their seventh SB and they are 5 - 1 in SB. The browns have never even smelled a SB seat after some fat ass Steeler fan left to go home after seeing his team win the Lombardi.

This dickhead that runs the baord pulls Steeler threads but then posts his own tlaking about how ugly Ben is. WOW, I now understand the high level quality of posts that Stan is looking for. THAT thread was pure literary genius.

I feel dirty when I root for Lenrer. He is garbage, and his Father was garbage. The game was rigged for him to win the franchise and now we are the laughing stock of the NFL.

THe Browns will not win a divisional game in 2009. Doesint it make YOU feel dirty pretending that our franchise is one of the NFL's elite?

Like I said, enough of this fantasy worl rah rah rah BS. THe Browns are one of the wort teams in the History or the NFL

Ward fakes being a tough guy. Like Roethlisberger fakes being injured, the Steelers fake being an ethical team, they have fake steroid covered rings, and their fans fake being real fans.

keep... editing My stuff ...Ur still And AZZZ !!! And you cant Fake that !

His smile did not go away. It was obvious he was in pain, but there was never a doubt that the STEELERS were going to win that game. If he was not smiling, it was because he could not get in there and hit and be hit.

Archived