THE BROWNS BOARD

Great day for Browns fans

Guest Ghoolie

Guest Ghoolie

How come Sewage didn't go after Warner?

Hey, I am glad teh Cardinals are in because Browns fans will have to listen to their name being mentioned on National TV, during the SB as one of the shidt teams to never go to the show.

Lerner needs to sell the team, OR preferable move it because frankly it is an insult to any TRUE Browns fans. Most of you goobers here don't know shidt about the Browns pedigree and would root for my feces if it had #19 painted on it.

Real fans are embarassed by what Lerner bastards have done.

Whoever wins the late game leaves most of you pork-pullers with the red-ass.

Will it be Modell's team (The authentic Browns) , heritage and leadership BACK into another SB? Or, will it be the Great Steelers going to yet ANOTHER SB?

The reason real browns fans bring up the Steelers is because the Steelers ARE Prego! They ARE the standard we have to not just equal, BUT EXCEED........... if we are ever going anywhere.

As I told you guys (Poothy Stan pulled the thread) The Superbowl runs through Hienz field. Can Baltimore beat them? I don't se how, seriously, if thats what you are hoping for, you probably should put on your feety pajamas, suck your Momma boobies and let her tuck you in.

I don't really care who wins, well, I do, I like the Steelers, but I am okay either way.

The Browns franchise AND tradition is now secondary to the Steelers.

Steelers 30 - 10

The Browns franchise AND tradition is now secondary to the Steelers.

Say whatever you will, but we're still Browns Fans.

Why aren't you paying attention to your team's AFCC game?

I'm sorry, did ARZ win the SB today? If not, they are still in the same boat as the Browns.

No Masterbater ,,there are plenty of teams who have not won a Super Bowl ..The post is talking about sorry ass Teams who have never even gone to the Big Game ...Only four other Teams are in that piece of shit "boat" the Browns find themselves in ...The Browns may be the last "rat" to ever get off that sinking ship :lol::lol: Read the post

Archived