THE BROWNS BOARD

So this is what it feels like?

Geech

So this is what it feels like when the "hometeam" is on it's way to the Super Bowl.

Alright, you got me. I've only been in Phoenix for 13 months and my "hometeam" will always be the Browns. I've been a closet Cards fan for 4 or 5 years, but I don't have any special feeling about them going to the Super Bowl. It just doesn't feel right if it's not the Browns.

This is a die hard golf town, and somehow I doubt that all of the "aristocrats" will be rioting in the streets when the Cards whip those filthy, stinking, lying, cheating Ratbirds in two weeks.

-Al

Gonna be funny seeing all the Bandwagoners coming out at work and in town. (I live in Tucson, AZ).. Most of these people hate arizona and never even watch them.. Now I'm gonna have to hear how they have been suffering diehard fans for life..... Although the buzz in the air is always cool when a team from your state goes.. I will definately root for Arizona.

So this is what it feels like when the "hometeam" is on it's way to the Super Bowl.

Alright, you got me. I've only been in Phoenix for 13 months and my "hometeam" will always be the Browns. I've been a closet Cards fan for 4 or 5 years, but I don't have any special feeling about them going to the Super Bowl. It just doesn't feel right if it's not the Browns.

This is a die hard golf town, and somehow I doubt that all of the "aristocrats" will be rioting in the streets when the Cards whip those filthy, stinking, lying, cheating Ratbirds in two weeks.

-Al

Nice post ...but the wrong team moron..The rats are going home for the winter ..It will be the Team that owns the Browns against the Cards ...The Steelers ........Oh the humanity :o:o

Nice post ...but the wrong team moron..The rats are going home for the winter ..It will be the Team that owns the Browns against the Cards ...The Steelers ........Oh the humanity :o:o

Not only do we have rich, but now we have fake rich?

Archived