THE BROWNS BOARD

Joe Buck - Worst announce ever

Guest Masters

Guest Masters

How does this dude ever get to call football games. Some highlights from his announcing today.

1. Refers to Cards OLBs as DE's multiple times.

2. Can't pronounce ARZ's coaches name.

3. Calls the Armed Forces Network the American Forces Network.

4. Call Quinton Demps Will Demps.

5. Penalty and play wistled dead after the snap, "let's wait and see if this is a false start call"

6. Says "Just when you think Arizona will pass the ball to run out the clock, they throw".

He has no business calling NFL football games. It makes games almost painful to watch with him in the booth

How does this dude ever get to call football games. Some highlights from his announcing today.

5. Penalty and play wistled dead after the snap, "let's wait and see if this is a false start call"

6. Says "Just when you think Arizona will pass the ball to run out the clock, they throw".

He has no business calling NFL football games. It makes games almost painful to watch with him in the booth

Throw in the fact that Buck in an "asshat" to say the least, then you have just summed up Joe Buck in a nutshell!!!

I think I always reflexively wait for Aikman to talk before I open my ears.

- Tom F.

Well we all agree on Buck. He is a lousy announcer and pompous ass who would be selling peanuts if his father was not Jack Buck. And his Moss diatribe was pure manure!

Thom Brenneman definitely rivals Joe Buck for this dubious distinction, but Brenneman has his own unique flavor of fcuktarded. Why the networks have baseball guys do football games is absolutely beyond me.

The funny thing is how similar Brenneman's and Buck's voices sound.....throw in the batshit stupidity with that and you never really know which one it is until they identify themselves.

Thom Brenneman definitely rivals Joe Buck for this dubious distinction, but Brenneman has his own unique flavor of fcuktarded. Why the networks have baseball guys do football games is absolutely beyond me.

The funny thing is how similar Brenneman's and Buck's voices sound.....throw in the batshit stupidity with that and you never really know which one it is until they identify themselves.

Buck is a fool..HOWEVER .the worst dipshit on the airwaves is Jim Nantz..This a-hole drums up more stupid shit while running his pie hole than any announcer doing National Games . I think the years of swallowing Tom Brady's nutsack has damaged his brain . He needs to stick to golf (something he actually played)...Football is way out of his League

Jim Nantz is bad but he's got nothing on Joe Morgan. Whenever Morgan calls a national Indians game, you'd think the team personally killed his entire family the way he talks about them, win or lose.

Archived