THE BROWNS BOARD

The Wrestler

PB&J

Highly recommended movie, Mickey Rourke really is back with this one. It is amazing how much he has aged though, one of my all time favorite movies is The Pope of Greenwich Village and you cannot tell it is the same actor. Shows the strange world of professional wrestling and a 20 year past his prime wrestler. Plus, Marissa Tomei is really hot in this movie, even at 44.

For people wondering how I have seen some movies before wide releases:I have a friend that works at a magazine, and he gets screening copies of movies for some reason. A lot of the time I get to see them early.

• 2 months later...
Guest Aloysius
Marissa Tomei is really hot in this movie, even at 44.

I think you undersold her hotness here. :)

Seriously. She's the Benjamin Button of hotness.

Steve, if you ever against use the words "Marissa Tomei" and "over the hill" together in the same sentence, I'm going to wonder if you liked Milk so much because it allowed you to finally come to terms with the West Hollywood Steve you were hiding inside.

I think you undersold her hotness here. :)

Seriously. She's the Benjamin Button of hotness.

Steve, if you ever against use the words "Marissa Tomei" and "over the hill" together in the same sentence, I'm going to wonder if you liked Milk so much because it allowed you to finally come to terms with the West Hollywood Steve you were hiding inside.

Heh.

Hey maybe if Richard Gere had been in MILK.

But that was the whole hook, that she and Randy were past their prime for their chosen professions.

I love her and wonder where she's been.....

WSS

Archived